It\'s me again......full of more questions. I\'ve been doing the research on the whole Pheremone thing and am still learning alot and know the general information about WHAT they are, how they react, etc. etc. etc. But I wondered what the farthest DISTANCE a person could be standing to react to the various products.

The reason I ask is because I\'ve been noticing ALOT of stares from people (primarily men) standing a good DISTANCE away from me......not right up close to me. They\'re usually curious, long stares with silly smiles and expressions on their faces. Maybe they were there all the time, but I\'ve never taken notice or something. Shockingly enough........I am a \"plain\" girl (Amish background.....don\'t pass out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]), so I\'m accustomed to the stares from people (ALL people) with regards to my style of dress and headcovering. But this is different and more noticeable than the usual curious \"Englisch stare.\" (If that makes sense.)

Just wondered what others\' experiences were and if I am imagining things and also what IS the distance away from ther the wearer that people can actually \"smell\" (or \"receive\") the invisible scent?? I\'m sure it varies with each product, but would be interested in other comments.

I have to share a funny side-note that happened just yesterday at work. We were having lunch that was brought from a Drug Rep at the office and were sitting in the lunch-room. That particular Drug Rep is ALWAYS there frequently and seemed a little dazed and spacey when I came in for my lunch. (Didn\'t know if that was pheremone-related or if he was just tired, but he had a hard time concentrating on the Doctor\'s jabbering and kept staring into space. It was rather comical. I was wearing PI/w and PCC. LOL) ANYWAY......the Doctor was talking about SOMETHING nonsensical and actually made a comment about a \"particular PHEREMONE given off by women during their cycle\" blah blah blah......and went on with his conversation~!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair from shock and wondered if he KNEW I was wearing the products or if it was just a strange coincidence. It was REALLY REALLY funny and a very strange coincidence at the same time~!!!

As always......LWQ