Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default The placebo effect...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The placebo effect is real.

I have a question. You would all concede that since you cannot go back in time, there is no way to PROVE that mones caused a different reactions in girls. I mean, women\'s behavior is enigmatic by nature, and situations change day be day, so just wearing pheromones and having extra succes with girls doesnt prove that they have the desired effects. Im well aware of all the studes, but whether or not they are working for YOU on a specific day is of course unproven.

So my question is, what kinds of things should you do to make sure you have a decent \'control\'. In theory, youd have to wear the same clothes, act just as confident, be in same social situations. You get the point. So is there any other way I can prove to myself that pheromone are making a measurable difference?

cuddlebear

Default Re: The placebo effect...

Just keep at it. Time is the best argument for the effectiveness of phero products. When you notice that you don\'t just see reactions for one day but that you keep seeing the same things month after month, you realize it couldn\'t be anything else. Also, when you see reactions at times when your mind is far away from the subject of attraction, and this happens repeatedly, eventually it becomes obvious that the stuff works.

I have seen reactions from phero products that SIMPLY DO NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT THEM ... I would testify to this in a court of law if I had to.

Certainly, I agree that the mind is also very powerful, and believing in something goes a long way towards it being successful, but trust me, this stuff has a magic all its own.

Cuddles

Long time no see cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you aren\'t getting reactions, vary your application slightly, perhaps add something new. The key is, once your sure nothing is happening, move on, try something different, but make sure you have given it a fair chance. Do you have any female friends? Try using pheros around them and I\'m sure you will see some change. Even the slightest change in behaviour is something to work on, ladies have inhibitions, most are not very overt in their attraction. YOU have to make the moves.

Do you have TE?

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Do you have TE?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

All you constant banging on about TE has finally convinced me to get it over NPA. Congratulations on another convert CptKip [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

To answer your question:

When you go out one time make sure you feel great, and go somewhere with lots of girls. It isnt important what you look like on that particular night (clothes etc), that\'s suprisingly unimportant, just go out feeling great and mix it up.

Then on another night do the same with pheros.

Journeyman

I agree. One way to do this is to duplicate a \'routine\' or \'ritual\'.

One thing I intend to do is attend a regular Monday night event at a club in my city twice.

On both occasions I\'ll hit the gym as usual, hit the sunbed, the sauna, the hot tub, get a shoulder massage, and get dressed up in some nice threads.

Difference is on occasion 1 I\'ll be wearing the mones, and on occasion 2 I won\'t. The reason for the \'ritual\' is to ensure that as much as possible, I\'m feeling good when I head out. Yes there will still be some differences, but the pampering etc should at least alleviate most of the stress.

Of course, there are so many external factors that you never can tell - it\'s just a matter of observation and accounting for the differences when surmising the results.

Banned User

I didn\'t change anything about my behavior or dressing from not wearing pheromones up to wearing pheromones. So that is my constant variable right there. The first half of the senior year I did not wear them, the second half I did. Funny how girls who you got no reaction out of, are all over you during pheromone use. I did not change my attitude at all.

Maybe it takes a week to burn it to actually see the differences. The guys girls most find attractive they will try hardest to not make it obvious, but there comes a time where they get caught because of their inability to resist hahah.

If ummm who is considered hot and $hit, umm Brad Pitt. If Brad Pitt walked into a room and just sat down and didn\'t make himself known, trust me girls are not going to all walk up to him and kiss his ass and give him that great attention. What I am trying to say is it depends on where you are interacting, and your expectations. If Mr. Pitt went up to a girl and stared her in the eyes and spoke to her I am sure he would get a reaction

If the girls were attractived to Mr. Pitt would he be able to tell? Would he have incredible days all the time? (If he was not famous).

PS sorry for the terrible posting, I super glued my hand together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thank you Jones!

I\'ve been waiting for people to start doing more scientific research about the effectivness of the mones.

I\'d recommend making two bottles, one spiked and one clean, then using the bottles for 1 month periods and recording your results. I figure it\'d be impossible to keep everything consistent (clothes, meals, schedule etc...) so the next best thing would be to make the experiment longer term to eqaulized the peaks and valleys of everyday events. At the end of the trial period, unveil the bottles and compare the spiked and clean colognes to your records. See if you saw things different. That\'s my best idea. I\'d try it myself, but I haven\'t seen hits when I know I had the mones on, so I can\'t see much use fooling myself.

Good luck and keep us updated.

I m just convinced that this stuff works!

Most times if i m going to any pub the gals turn their heads into my direction (like on radar ) - truly even by lower concentradet products like APC with 4 dabs.

And i KNOW that i can have 8/10 chickas with those ...(esp killer combo npa ae soe apc *g*)

yea.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Take it from a long term user, this stuff does work.

Stranger

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    The placebo effect is real.

I have a question. You would all concede that since you cannot go back in time, there is no way to PROVE that mones caused a different reactions in girls. I mean, women\'s behavior is enigmatic by nature, and situations change day be day, so just wearing pheromones and having extra succes with girls doesnt prove that they have the desired effects. Im well aware of all the studes, but whether or not they are working for YOU on a specific day is of course unproven.

So my question is, what kinds of things should you do to make sure you have a decent \'control\'. In theory, youd have to wear the same clothes, act just as confident, be in same social situations. You get the point. So is there any other way I can prove to myself that pheromone are making a measurable difference?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think the best illustration that mones work is not the hits some of its users receive, but the hits that users have noticed were misdirected. All those stories about the \"unmarked\" wingman getting hit upon (only to be dropped like a hot potato when the pheromone user goes to the bathroom) or mine where the woman was obviously flustered (but unable to figure out who to target and therefore just starts flirting to nothing) are true demonstrations of the actual effects of pheromones. These two examples show an attraction to a target (or lack thereof) that should not be affected by the placebo effect.

Scratchnsniff

cuddlebear

Very very good point ...

What you refer to is \"the power of suggestion\" rather than the placebo effect, which is used in discussion of inert pharmaceuticals (sugar pills etc.) The power of suggestion may well be partially responsible for reports of the effectiveness of pheromones. However, since a recently published study addresses the very real effect that male underarm secretions have on levels of luteinizing hormone and on mood in women, and since androstenol has been shown to effect luteinizing hormone levels in women (and is found in male axillary secretions), there should be no difficulty making the following connection: androstenol positively effects hormone levels and mood in women. I doubt that scientific proof is coming for this connection, but also doubt that there is much need for most people to prove every cause and effect relationship. Instead, they read reports of success with certain products, and give them a try. Little wonder that some products work better than others. It\'s merely a matter of \"chemistry.\"

Thread Information