Close

Stranger
    In room, In a house, In a suburb, In a City, In a Country in the world.

Default New to these boards and a couple of questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey ppls. Now I am new to these boards but i\'m familiar with the whole pheromone subject. If I may, i\'ll tell about me and my pheromone bottle i purchased a year ago.

Well I was searching on the net on \'On how to pick up women\' and pop ads would come up, such as get this e-book to get woman and then this ad came up with the word pheromones. So i dug into the net, around and sideways to find what this certain chemical if you can call it that, does. I found out that in basic terms, this fragrance or lotion you put on yourself, attracts woman to you, by them smelling the pheromone and sending a sub-conscious chemical reaction to the brain for the woman to flash their green lights on and approach you. Oh vice versa for the guys as well, now that we have pheromones for woman now.

Anywayz to cut a long story short. I ordered some australian product, and this wasn\'t the best of pheromone product but their was a change in females reaction to me, they talked to me like never before, complimenting me on my smell, my mate tried it and chicks at the bar would say, that smells nice. Anyway now i found this site, i\'m gonna be experimenting with other products. Now for the questions to the people that have experimented alot with these new lotions.

1. APC. Now i\'ve ordered APC, why, well i can\'t believe something unless i tried it or read a graph that shows that it works. Now to all those people who have tried APC, does it work? And I don\'t mean with mixing it with other products, I mean by itself?

I\'m sure most of you saw the graph of APC. The only reason I ordered it is because i went to a site, and this site is spot on in what it says. But it had this section called \" top 3 pheromones\". Number 3 was Euphoria, Number 2 was Rogue Male, and Number 1 (you guessed it) APC, scoring 9.8 out of 10.

More questions.

How long does APC last when you place it on yourself?

I\'ve heard good results about it, and no so good.

Has anyone had results with using just 1 product by itself?

I ask this question because some of us are a bit tight with our money, we can\'t just go spending money on such things, especially when International users have to pay more than the US price.

What\'s your favourite Pheromone Product?

Thanx for reading my post. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: New to these boards and a couple of questions

First of all, i would advise staying away from all the bollocks advertising on the net about pheros.

They like to show you graphs and fancy numbers and state \"facts\", but it\'s all either complete bollocks or was originally said referring to another product.

Check out the reference material at the top of the page, and then go to product table. You will notice that APC is right down at the bottom, in the low conc. group.

But dont get too disheartened, people do get results from APC, but they need to apply a lot, say 8+ dabs spread out well.

Journeyman

Welcome to the board

I\'ve only been dabbling with the magic fumes for a short while now, but the basic premise of deciding which products you want (or rather, need) are based on a simple self-analysis.

How do you currently come across to the opposite sex
    By this, are you overly friendly? (as in always fall into the Let\'s Just Be Friends syndrome)
    Maybe you\'re a lone wolf/Clint Eastwood type and people find it difficult to approach you?
    What is your physique like? Fuller figure? Excessively skinny? A chiseled greek adonis?
    What is your age group, and which age group(s) are you targeting?

Based on this you need to then choose your products. There are 3 main pheromones out there in use (plus some dubious secret ingredients, and a handful of \'new\' beta ones that aren\'t readily available. Also copulins, but not something I\'ve read too much about yet)

The pheromone ANONE is much more sexual, alpha male, and aggressive.
    The pheromone ANOL is much more social, friendly, and approachable.
    The pheromone ARONE is much more territorial, but I don\'t know too much about this little gem. I think I also read somewhere it works well as a complimentary/carrier pheromone for the others. (I think - gurus correct as neccessary please)

You should then really match the pheromone with the result you require to balance your analysis. Say you\'re very friendly, with a nice physique, and a very \'pretty\' face - I\'d suggest slapping some ANONE on and ramping up the sexual vibes a bit. This will help you to appear a lot less androgenous and less of an a-sexual non-entity (heh, love that phrase)

But the a lesson to learn is that what works for one, rarely works for another - it\'s all about experimentation to find what matches your attributes and personal biochemistry/pheromone signature.

Oh yeah, and research these boards back to front (using the Search function)

Hmmm, what has gotten into me today - I\'m in serious waffle mode.

Nice post, one thing to add though, whatever else is in TE/NPA seems to be very sexual, so if your liking the sex, get one or the other.

Oh, and -rone seems to have a range of affects. According to JVK, it is the masculinity pheromone (or one of them). As Sinbard said, it\'s territorial, and it seems to get you a lot of respect from men, and women seem a lot more comfortable around you, perhaps safe? Some comments were flying around from the women a while ago (FTR where are you!?), and one that struck me was that they said it gave the impression of a strong, stable man.

Welcome!

First of all, don\'t believe anything you read on other sites. It\'s all BS.

#2, APC has a low concentration of pheromones compared to some of the higher end products at lovescent. That doesn\'t mean it doesn\'t work. You just have to use more of it. I\'ve gotten decent results using 10 to 15 drops. It\'s best used for mixing because it has a decent smell. It just needs a -none kick like npa to make it better.

If you want to try a good standalone product. Try AE (Alter Ego). Most everyone who tries it likes it.

When you found this site, you found the premier source of pheromone knowledge. Forget all the crap you\'ve read on other sites. And READ READ READ the forum. And the cookbook. And the archives. Etc.

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Welcome!

First of all, don\'t believe anything you read on other sites. It\'s all BS.

#2, APC has a low concentration of pheromones compared to some of the higher end products at lovescent. That doesn\'t mean it doesn\'t work. You just have to use more of it. I\'ve gotten decent results using 10 to 15 drops. It\'s best used for mixing because it has a decent smell. It just needs a -none kick like npa to make it better.

If you want to try a good standalone product. Try AE (Alter Ego). Most everyone who tries it likes it.

When you found this site, you found the premier source of pheromone knowledge. Forget all the crap you\'ve read on other sites. And READ READ READ the forum. And the cookbook. And the archives. Etc.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yah, what he said. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information