Close

Stranger

Default miLd hiTs - could use some pointers

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey All,
    Im new to posting but ive been reading here for about a month now. In this post im going to share my experiences so far with mones.

My Profile: About 5\' 11\'\', 160 lbs., fair complexion, darkbrownish hair- slightly red with some blond, muscular athletic build, and 17 years old. Good looking i consider myself a 9/10. I started using mones to add chemistry between girls. I never have had problems being friends with hot girls and talking to them I just had problems getting to be more than just friends. I figured i would give mones a try.

My Situation: I had received AE/m, Soe Gel packs, and Andro 4.2 a day before i started working at a restaurant as a bus boy. The first day i wore mones i wore 3 drops of AE/m with 1/2 a pack of Soe. I was afraid the
    Andro 4.2 would smell really bad as i had read in some posts. So i decided to use the AE and Soe. When i came into work and met all the kids there(mostly hot girls as waitresses I thought wow this is great i\'ll see how these mones will work. Keep in mind these girls are all older probably in there early 20\'s late teens and a couple 9 and 10s. So im getting acclamated to busing and knowing everything there is to know. It was a slow day so there really wasnt much to do plus i was just training. So three of the girls and one guy and me were standing around in a circle talking. Now this one hot girl the hottest one there was standing across from me. She is amazing. Anyway one of the girls was talking. As this is going on the hot girl standing across from me makes direct eye contact with me. Both are eyes locked together not breaking. This went on for about 20 to 30 seconds. I was amazed how long she kept looking at me. I have read lots of manuals on how to get girls and things like that. And one of the biggest things is don\'t be the one to look away. You should stare at her until she submits. And believe me i am very good at this. I mean really. So anyway we are locked eye to eye not one of us speaking. Than i couldn\'t take it any longer i cowardly turned away than regaining strength turned back as quickly as possible to find she was still looking at me. Then about 4 seconds after she turned away. It was the strangest thing. Major DIHL(by the way what does that stand for). So i was pretty happy about that.
    The next day i went into work and wore the same amount. The hot girl was there again. I got there in the morning and the place was dead. So me, the hot girl and this other girl were working on a cross word puzzle. The hot girl wasnt at first i was working on it in the middle of the 2 girls. Than the hot girl to my right started to move real close to me like extremely close. Probably to smell the mones or just get close. That was pretty cool. Than later on in the day she was making fun of these old people eating slow. So i laughed and went on about my buisiness. Shortly after that i was walking past her she grabbed my arm and said can you believe there still not done. THis was aweosome she broke the touch barrier and was being very flirty. Thats really it for my stories. All the other hits i had werent as interesting to me since i didnt really like the girls.
    If anyone has any suggestions as what to do to make my hits better and stronger or how to incorporate andro 4.2 into the mix or what other stuff to buy, or any other suggestions let me know. I plan on buying TE, NPA, and WAGG very soon so any suggestions would be great.
    Thanks guys hope to hear from you all.

U_D [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Were kinda like 7 11 were not always doing business but were always open...-The Boondock Saints- [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: miLd hiTs - could use some pointers

Judging by your description, I am alot like you, age, build, etc. Once you get the mones perfecte on you, tell me what works for you. Sorry, but I can\'t answer your question, pm one of the pro\'s. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information