Hi all!

My name is Adam and I\'m the newest member to the boards and I had some comments and questions I\'d like to share with you:

Firstly, I have to say: I\'m a skeptic and always have been, but I was doing some searching on pheremones for about 6 hours yesterday, and all I saw was Ebay-like ads and warnings about scams and it all seemed like a pile of crap....and then I happened to find www.love-scent.com and these forums. MAN! I was BLOWN AWAY! The success stories are amazing and I\'m floored by the amount of people that say this stuff has worked for them! I was so impressed that I did a bit of research on the site and actually picked up the beginner kit for myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, kudos to you guys and kudos to the staff of love-scent.com for making this now the ONLY site I trust.

I do still have some questions though:

Firstly, I should mention my looks. I am a very slim guy, weighing in at 130 lbs at 22 years of age. This is due to an autoimmune disorder called \"Crohn\'s Disease\". I basically, cannot gain weight. I\'ve taken all sorts of weight gain stuff, but nothing works. I\'m not an ugly guy, I have a really nice face and women LOVE my personality, but I do have trouble with women because of body size. I know that if I were to gain a good solid 20 lbs, I would have no trouble with the ladies.
However, since my diagnosis about 4 years ago, I haven\'t had a serious relationship with anyone. Hell I haven\'t even had a one night stand. I\'m confident its due to my weight gain problem. Do you think \"The Beginners Kit\" will help me? If it does, I\'m deifnitely going to be buying more, but as I said, I really need to see results to get me buying more.

I was just wondering if anyone had had similar experiences or any insight into my situation. Thanks again guys! I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Adam C