Close

Stranger

Default Allow myself to introduce....myself.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all!

My name is Adam and I\'m the newest member to the boards and I had some comments and questions I\'d like to share with you:

Firstly, I have to say: I\'m a skeptic and always have been, but I was doing some searching on pheremones for about 6 hours yesterday, and all I saw was Ebay-like ads and warnings about scams and it all seemed like a pile of crap....and then I happened to find www.love-scent.com and these forums. MAN! I was BLOWN AWAY! The success stories are amazing and I\'m floored by the amount of people that say this stuff has worked for them! I was so impressed that I did a bit of research on the site and actually picked up the beginner kit for myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, kudos to you guys and kudos to the staff of love-scent.com for making this now the ONLY site I trust.

I do still have some questions though:

Firstly, I should mention my looks. I am a very slim guy, weighing in at 130 lbs at 22 years of age. This is due to an autoimmune disorder called \"Crohn\'s Disease\". I basically, cannot gain weight. I\'ve taken all sorts of weight gain stuff, but nothing works. I\'m not an ugly guy, I have a really nice face and women LOVE my personality, but I do have trouble with women because of body size. I know that if I were to gain a good solid 20 lbs, I would have no trouble with the ladies.
    However, since my diagnosis about 4 years ago, I haven\'t had a serious relationship with anyone. Hell I haven\'t even had a one night stand. I\'m confident its due to my weight gain problem. Do you think \"The Beginners Kit\" will help me? If it does, I\'m deifnitely going to be buying more, but as I said, I really need to see results to get me buying more.

I was just wondering if anyone had had similar experiences or any insight into my situation. Thanks again guys! I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Adam C

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    If you find something that works for you, you don´t need to go on to buy other products really.
    The first thing you need to establish is what type of phero and prod will suit you best and know what kind of a budget you´re on.

From what you say, about women liking you/ personality I would suggest you try a product with some -none in it.
    AE might be good for you to start off with, it´s a high end product and has 3 phero types in it, it should work pretty well for you.

BTW I´m sorry you´re stuck with this particular syndrom - not being able to gain weight - man I wish I could say the same... , no seriously though. Your weight doesn´t tell me much, how tall are you - just to give us a rough idea of how to imagine you.
    Hey, does doing weights help at all, if you can´t put on weight in fat, what about muscle (just a thought).

Don´t feel bad though, a lot of women prefer their men to be lean rather than ending up with some guy who, after they´re in a relationship, stop working out and get fat and walk around in joggingpants drinking lager and stuff, you know what I mean right?

Don´t feel bad about not having one night stands either. First of all you´re VERY young ( even if you don´t think 22 is that young anymore) and besides, most one night stands suck - at least for women, so be glad you´re not one of the guys who end up dissappointing the girls that end up with a man after a night out, go to bed with them and then ... ah well. Believe me, ONSs aren´t all they´re cracked up to be ( I should know)

Don´t loose heart, you´ll find someone who likes you and your physique well enough.

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

( been wine tasting eh boozing eh testing again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )
    can you guys tell?

Stranger

Hey, thanks for the reply CJ,

I\'m 5\" 11\", pretty tall for my build. I\'ve tried a few exercise routines. Unfortunately, they tend to make my crohn\'s disease worse, due to stress on the body. It\'s rough. Lifting weights isn\'t too bad though. I may and up going back to that. Thanks for the reply!

-Adam C

Crohns Disease? That\'s unpleasant. One of my sisters has had a severe case for years. It many instances they give her steriods to reduce inflamation in her intestines which causes her to gain a lot of weight. I am not encouraging random use of steroids but talk to your doctor. He might be able to help you a bit with that.

Sorry to hear about your condition. Are you on any kind of treatment for the Crohn\'s disease?

Best of luck with the mones.

Holmes

Stranger

Warning: the following is a bit gross, so if you get grossed out easily, skip over the next paragraph:

I\'ve been on every med known to man. Some made me gain weight for a while, but came with other nsaty side effects like severe acne and extreme nervousness. For the most part, the emds that I have tried have had a bad effect on me. Last December, my crohn\'s got to the worst point ever, and I had to undergo emergency surgery where I received an \"ostomy\" (for those of you who dont know, this is where my lower intestine gets disconnected from my upper and instead all the waste goes into a bag attached to my side. It\'s not pleasant at all. I had that for 6 LONG months and only recently got it reversed (In June 2003). During those 6 months, I realized how badly I missed the ladies! (Try going for 6 months without a girlfriend/sex/flirting... its tough!). I didn\'t want to get intimiate with anyone because of the ostomy.

So thats why I\'ve turned to pheromones... I\'m dying to get back into a relationship or even for some one night stands here and there. I\'m currently not on any treatment for my crohns since I just had the surgery. It\'s gone for now, but it can come back easily within a few weeks to 10 years from now. its basically random, depending on the person. Those 6 months where I was avoiding women, made me realize how precious the time I have when I\'m \"normal\" is, and so thats why Ive turned to mones. Hopefully to get that boost of self-confidence and chemical reactions that I really need! We\'ll see what happens I guess [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Adam C

Phero Enthusiast

My father had chron\'s and he was one of the extremely rare people that were lucky to have the disease go away, unless it pops up whenever he has huge amounts of stress. Maybe the same will happen to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

One key to controlling any autoimmune/inflammatory condition is, among other things, avoiding stress as much as possible. Easier said than done of course. Certain natural supplements might help ease inflammation, as well.

As for mones, PI/m has been known to increase self-confidence in some people.

Holmes

Stranger

Thanks Holmes! I\'ll keep that in mind! I thought mones were only attractants and that any self-confidence booster was due to the placebo effect, but I\'ve read up more on them and it\'s really interesting to see that they\'re more than just nice smells! *crosses fingers* I sure hope they work for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Adam C

Banned User

Technically pheromones should work for everyone (of course there are limits [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I liked reading your posts Adam I hope you deal ok. I always suggest AE/M for any newbie. I think you get a blend and the effects of 3 of the main pheromones, which is currently more than any other product.

Hang in there man, I have lupus it can be tough. I\'m a 33 year old male lupus ia very rare in men. Believe me pheromones can help, I use SOE TE and AE/m with success hang in there man don\'t give up.

Stranger

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support and feedback on this. I\'ll keep you all informed on any hits that might arise. I ran some non-pheremone tests today and didn\'t do great. I want to totally avoid any placebo effect, so I\'m going to try to act the same (maybe a bit more confident) when they do arrive

-Adam

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    so I\'m going to try to act the same (maybe a bit more confident) when they do arrive

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You won\'t be able to help it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I noticed I was a raging beast of confidence when I started on mones (I\'m confident anyway, so the combination of that made me too much so)

Good luck Adam!

Adam,

There are often very definite effects on the WEARER of pheromones. Some guys have reported feelings of anxiety wearing Androstenone especially on the first occassions that they try it.

It\'s been postulated that the pheros may be signalling the primitive sections of the brain in the user (those same sections we are attempting to affect in our targets, the amygdala, hypothalamus, etc.), and indicating the presence of a threat in the form of an unseen strange rival male, thus causing release of stress hormones such as adrenaline etc.

I\'ll confess to not knowing squat about Crohn\'s, but if stress or anxiety can bring on complications from your disease, as I\'ve read above, I would recommend treading very lightly into the phero world at first. Try applying MINISCULE amounts to somewhere that you can quickly and easily wash it off, such as the back of the hands.

There\'s a strong possibility that pheromones will have no negative effect on you whatever, but I\'d choose to err on the side of caution if I were you. Acclimate yourself to the pheros slowly and gradually to reduce the possibility of problems arising.

Personally I\'ve never experienced any feelings of anxiety from any phero products. I did get a mild headache once from testing two Androstenol products side by side in OD quantities of each, but that\'s the extent of my negative effects from pheros. But there are several guys who\'ve experienced symptoms of anxiety and depression using various products. I\'d advise you do a search.

Good Luck!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Have you tried protein powder, a good way to put on the weight.
    Id say try SOE for starters just to get women to flirt with u !
    They will want to talk, i know it reduces sexual hits but might give you some confidence or female insight.
    At least women will be more eager to \"talk\" to you more often.
    DD#1 with some NPA perhaps is another option for us younger types.

Phero Enthusiast

I have a friend with Crohn\'s. He had an ileostomy and he aviods any type of physical activity to reduce stress. We tried to encourage him to do some weightlifting, but that made things even worse.

Although I couldnt get any hits with AE/m, it dramatically enhances my mood and makes me very cheerful and cocky. That may be one way to reduce stress.

Phero Enthusiast

Here is an appetite enhancer, maybe this will help, but it may not be your problem.

web page [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information