Close

Default From JVK - almost settled in Georgia

visit-red-300x50PNG
    From May 1 until today I traveled more than 11,000 miles by motorcycle and ended up relocating from Denver, Colorado to Blue Ridge, Georgia. I moved because the climate and scenery in Blue Ridge is great. Roads here are better for riding than anywhere I\'ve been. Also decided to go back to work in a hospital laboratory; applied and was hired here.

I know that I\'ve missed much in the Forum discussions and also that I don\'t have enough time to try and catch up. I will try to keep up during the coming weeks, despite full-time employment. Meanwhile, after reviewing a few of the threads, I\'ve seen comments, questions, and debate over aspects of pheromonal communication that I have repeatedly addressed on this Forum, and in my book, and in my academic papers. I urge Forum members to at least look at my website: and to try to gain as much understanding as possible before challenging the facts shown by research on other mammals, and in human studies. Those who still have doubts about the powerful effects of human pheromones, either are unenlightened, or under-educated. There will always be those who refuse to acknowledge scientific facts and those who say there needs to be more proof, or proof beyond a shadow of scientific doubt. Meanwhile, life goes on--mostly driven by the effects of pheromones, whether or not facts are acknowledged.

Default Re: From JVK - almost settled in Georgia

What kind of motorcycle? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Banned User

Gota be a big BMW.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Meanwhile, life goes on--mostly driven by the effects of pheromones, whether or not facts are acknowledged.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

S\'w\'eat! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What kind of motorcycle?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=68661& amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=4&am p;vc=1

**DONOTDELETE**

Jkohl, id just like to welcome you to Georgia. I live in Canton, GA which isn\'t far from Blue Ridge. Its just a little bit south. Im glad to here your in the area. I have been using pheromones for almost 4 years and am very interested in the science of pheromones. Who knows maybe ill run into you sometime. Its good to see you back on the forum. Your input is always greatly appreaciated and highly respected.

There seems to be research supporting that pheromones play a role in human mating behaviour. However, is there any scientific support for any pheromone product really increases the attractiveness of the wearer?

If pheromone product really worked out in the real word (I don’t mean pheromones, I mean pheromone products) then it would be really beneficial for pheromone producers to make such a study.

Why don’t conduct a double blind test with 50 or so people, one group using SOE, and another group using SOE but without the pheromones. Then we could know once and for all if pheromone products really work.

Enlightened One

Good to see you back to JVK - yeah i gotta agree all the forum members are real people and our collective experiences are enough + the fact that newbies come in are a bit sceptical and 98% of the time get the pheromones to work for them and then say yes at the very least i get more female attention if nothing more it can be useful for social and work/sales situations to make people feel \"at ease\"
    and in a large % of cases the guys become more sexually active with a wider range and greater number of women.

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah, but that is mostly because of other fake phermone product sites. When someone discovers love scent he/she thinks again I guess.

Phero Enthusiast

Hehe I was almost forgetting to say that SOE (and only in large amounts) is the only phermone product that works for me. No other phermone product has done anything at all.

Thread Information