Close

Default Question about the Ingredients in my pills

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys,I wanted to take some pills(It\'s called Optimum Performance) to increase my testosterone but I was wondering if it\'s safe for me.I\'m 22 yrs. of year and I work out at least 2 times a week.Some of the ingredients include Chrysin,(15mg)DHEA(30mg),Androstenediol-5(20mg),L-Arginine HCI(100mg),Pregnenolone(10mg) etc.I would appreciate any help,thanks.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Question about the Ingredients in my pills

Ask any doctor... their opinion is a lot more valuable than our opinion! Unless there\'s a doctor in da house! A \"full doctor\", I mean, not someone studying to be one, like me... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Chrysin,(15mg)DHEA(30mg),Androstenediol-5(20mg),L-Arginine HCI(100mg),Pregnenolone

Chrysin DHEA 5AD Arginine Pregnolone

Are all garbage for testosterone boosting.

The only way to effectively raise T are PH\'s.
    4AD and 1AD. but dont touch them if you done know what you are doing.

You can always use creatine and protein powder. Along with diet, sleep, cardio, lifting correctly you can really bost testosterone.

Phero Pro

What are you talking ?

First pregnolone, DHEA and 5AD are full fledged hormones all of them are found in the testosterone conversion chain (yes, that means they are so called prohormones because they are all precursors of testosterone). Pregnolone is the precursor to all! C-18, C-19 and! C-21 steroids. It\'s the step right after cholesterol and before DHEA in the conversion system. L-Arginine has proven to boost GH levels and the jury is still out on chrysin. They are all effective, but I wouldn\'t take this mix at 22. As a rule of thumb, the earlier a hormone stands in the conversion system the more conversion to hormones, that you don\'t want to have in your system in excess, occurs. I\'d take direct precursors only because the conversion to female hormones and/or DHT is much less and in some cases non-existant. I\'d suggest that you do a search and gather informations before you\'re messing around with PHs and such.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    You can always use creatine and protein powder. Along with diet, sleep, cardio, lifting correctly you can really bost testosterone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Kind of on the same subject...have any of you folks had experience/success with Methoxy-7 or MAG? Thinking of trying one of those w/ Nitro Tech, creatine, and protein powder.

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

That methoxy stuff is garbage. Ask ANY bodybuilder.

Stranger

5-AD is not nearly as effective as the its brother 4-Androstene 3, 17-diol or 4-AD. DHEA is a precurser to something that is so high up the testosterone chain that a miniscule amount MAY actually get converted. The L-Arginine is the same thing as in most protein powders anyway.. ditch the stuff as it has no pro-horomone in it that is worth while and get 1-AD and stack it with 4-AD. These are much more effective... but at 22 i wouldnt bother with any prohoromone... Creatine, Protein powder, MRP and some NO2 will work better at your age...

j

Stranger

Oh as for the MAG-10 .. i have done a cycle with it.. i gained about 9 pounds while on it.. it seems to be pretty good.. no sides and felt really good.. i would do it again.. but better results with 1-ad and 4-ad at 750 and 750mg a piece for 2-3 weeks.

j

Thread Information