Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default CV job application etc

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Guys I´m really not sure about what pheros to use on this job application I´m currently writing, if any.

I´m applying to a big company, it´s an `out of the blue´ one ie I´m not replying to a job ad.
    The person who will be in charge of my application is female and presumably middle-aged from what I´ve heard. She´s in a really high position. I´m guessing that she´ll be passing my papers onto to someone else after she´s read them.
    Now I´ve used PF and Attraction before on similar docs but never really had any success. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I´m also wondering about using a bit of my EW spray too, AE would be good but difficult too. The biggest problem is always getting the pheros on so the papers still look imaculate. I do want my application to stand out though and be taken seriously, even more so because I´m not really trained in the type of business this company´s in. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

What do you guys reckon about AE+EW?

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: CV job application etc

What a sneaky, seemingly underhanded way to get an edge (no phero intended) on the competition....I like it!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually, I will be applying for jobs and such next month and have been trying to find old posts that talk about job interviews and phero usage. Never thought of applying them directly to an application/resume though. I guess one would have to be extremely careful in the amount applied as I\'ve read that interviewers don\'t like applicants that wear a lot of perfume/cologne to an interview. I assume leaving a similar smell signature on your application may not be very pleasing as well.

Hmmm....an application on the application...interesting.

Stranger

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Guys I´m really not sure about what pheros to use on this job application I´m currently writing, if any.

I´m applying to a big company, it´s an `out of the blue´ one ie I´m not replying to a job ad.
    The person who will be in charge of my application is female and presumably middle-aged from what I´ve heard. She´s in a really high position. I´m guessing that she´ll be passing my papers onto to someone else after she´s read them.
    Now I´ve used PF and Attraction before on similar docs but never really had any success. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I´m also wondering about using a bit of my EW spray too, AE would be good but difficult too. The biggest problem is always getting the pheros on so the papers still look imaculate. I do want my application to stand out though and be taken seriously, even more so because I´m not really trained in the type of business this company´s in. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

What do you guys reckon about AE+EW?

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I would think that AE would leave a rather noticeable stain. Be careful if you decide to proceed, it\'s not a good idea to make it appear you were eating chips while making your resume [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Scratchy

Hey CJ-

Don\'t know if this is helpful or not, but here it is. I had an interview at a prominent culinary school recently and it went very well. It was unlike any experience I\'ve ever had...instead of having to sell myself, the interviewers (2 man tag team scenario) did virtually all of the talking and were trying to sell me on the job. And when I did speak, it was as if they hung on every word. The guys were extremely friendly and when it came to talk of a second interview they were like \"now if you really want the job be sure to call us back for the next interview\". I\'ve never had this happen w/ any job that has involved a second interview. Usually it\'s more like, \"well, if we decide that we\'re interested, then we\'ll call you\". Granted, I don\'t know anything about these guys or anything, but I have typically found old-school European Chefs to be quite direct, serious and a bit stern in their demeanor. It just seemed very atypical, compared to my past experiences.

I had applied 3 drops AE/m and 6\" of SOE about 2 hours before the interview (it\'s about a 1.5 hour drive), but as I was waiting for the interview, I got a bit nervous and opened an SOE gel pack that I had w/ me and applied 1/3-1/2 a pack in the restroom. So I could have been ODing on SOE, but it seemed to work out just fine...better than fine, actually.

That would seem to be too much for applying to your documents w/ out making it look messy. But it would seem that it was the combo of all the 3 pheros in AE, plus the extra nol that may have done the trick. I would assume that you are considering AE/w, yes. A drop may give you a good ratio of pheros for your purposes. I\'m planning to replace the SOE w/ WAGG for the 2nd interview. So that may be something to consider also, if you have it on hand.

Hope that helps.

Journeyman

My thoughts exactly scratchnsniff! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And Sag, what were your application points for the stuff you applied for your interview? Thanks.

LatentOne-

Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...same as it ever was. OK, excuse me for the Talking Heads flashback. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Forearms, side of the neck from behind the ears down to the pulse point, back of the neck, all spread around AMAP, any extra went onto the face or into the hair at the back hair line.

CJ. Dilute the AE (and EW if you use it) in ethanol first (maybe 10eth:1AE), then spray on lightly using an atomiser. That\'ll prevent stains. You don\'t need to use much, and it\'ll last a while (a month or so) on paper.

I\'m not so sure about the EW. It\'s a bit too overtly sexual isn\'t it?

Hungry

Phero Enthusiast

CJ,
    I would say : use a phero with ethanol. Oil will stain. Ethanol will evaporate and pheros will stay on the paper.
    I\'m not sure either about EW. It stinks and it\'s overtly sexual. You can try on any paper before you send your application...

I was also thinking : you have a professional goal. Why not use WAGG and NPAw (1:1, no more than 2-3 sprays) ? they\'re ethanol based and they work well in normal life. I have good results with them on the professional field : people get really cool and chatty,and also show some \"respect\". These results I get are more from women ( [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]), but from guys too.

my 2 cents

Frenchie-

I think that\'s definitely more than two cents worth! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Hungry, you must be telepathic or something [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] That´s pretty much what I was thinking last night in bed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].
    I think that´s exactly what I´m gonna do as well.
    No I don´t think the EW is gonna be too sexual, no more than AE I´m sure. Plus it´s all gonna be very diluted so it should be okay.

Thanks everyone for your responses.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Good luck, CJ ! don\'t forget to tell us if you get the job... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Hey frenchie nice to see you again.

One reason I want to use cops is because I get very positive reactions from other women with it and it´s difficult to use your own right [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] - and a bit disgusting to I guess.
    No, seriously though I´m thinking a little bit of my EW spray which is VERY diluted together with a drop of AE and mixes with ethanol, which dilutes everything even more and a little spray of that onto my papers ought to help a little bit at least. (Fingers crossed)
    Perhaps I´ll add a drop of PI/w as well, we´ll see.
    I was gonna use the AFA for such things but since I spilled the entire still full bottle... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Another reason you know is that I´m likely to be wearing this mix to the interview (should it happen) so they´ll be getting the same pheros as from the papers. Although I also got my own mones but still, that´s the idea behind it.

1 drop of NPA/m.

I tried this once, but it didn\'t work. For some reason the NPA lost it\'s effectiveness when I ran it through the fax machine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I hate to mention this, but, try a search. This has been discussed at least twice that I know of. Once here, and there was a thread going when the site went down and the newer archive was created. So search there too.

HTH

Sadhu

Yes I know those threads I probably posted in some of them myself.

However we could really do with an update on this subject - new results, products, mixes and methods used etc.

I´ve just done a little test batch:
    1 drop of AE
    1 drop of PI/w
    several pumps (?) of my EW spray
    topped with some some ethanol

Sprayed it - no smell or should I say a barely detectable one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I´m gonna try this I think but maybe still do some other tests.

\"Yes I know those threads I probably posted in some of them myself.\"

Ya, I remember you were around in those days, I thought you might have forgotten about that long thread.
    Yes, you are right products and methods may be better today.

Phero Enthusiast

hey CJ,
    how much is your EW spray diluted ? and what kind of results do you get with women [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ?

Sadhu

A quick update: I had sent my CV off to this company and last week or so they got back to me saying they´ve recieved it and that they´re looking into it and so on and they´ll be in touch with bit it may take a while. Gotta wait and see I guess, man this IS taking long.

Seeing as I couldn´t use my original mone strategy ie AFA, I used something else and as soon as I remember I´ll post it.

frenchie I´m sorry but I must have overlooked your question somehow. Do you still need help with the EW?

Sadhu

Quick update: Got a reply today -
    No Luck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    They didn´t even keep my documents, which is normal round here but I did hope the mones would help and they´d at least keep them in file.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

CJ-

I just tried your little trick a few days ago. I\'ll let you know what happens...if anything.

Sadhu

Yeah, do keep us informed and good luck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks CJ, will do! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Quick update: Got a reply today -
    No Luck
    They didn´t even keep my documents, which is normal round here but I did hope the mones would help and they´d at least keep them in file.
    CJ

Small correction to make: they did keep a part of them docs but not all of them.

Phero Enthusiast

Small correction to make: they did keep a part of them docs but not all of them.

Sounds like standard procedure. IMHO not something to waste precious mones on, don\'t you agree CJ?

Sadhu

Well I don´t know, I think it´s worth it if there´s a chance of a good outcome [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Plus, the mones will stay on the paper for absolute ages so you never know. I don´t consider it to have been a waste but it is a bit dissappointing that nothing more happened immediately.

A new product idea would be phero drenched good quality paper for these kind of occasions [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I dunno, I think a few dabs worth of pheros is a small sacrifice in the name of experimentation. I\'ve wasted a helluva lot more product testing OD levels, ya know. Why not attempt to advance our understanding of the various potential uses of pheros, huh? Anything for our fellow phero freaks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As for me, no responses yet. But folks tend to be pretty laid back here in NorCal. I\'ve gotten responses up to a month after I sent in my resume. Hey, it could be worse. I could be living in Hawaii...talk about a laid back lifestyle. No really! I have a friend who was a restauranteur in Hawaii and he would always joke about how he would have to schedule ppl 2-3 hours before he actually needed them, just so that they would show up for work an hour late. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sadhu

No really! I have a friend who was a restauranteur in Hawaii and he would always joke about how he would have to schedule ppl 2-3 hours before he actually needed them, just so that they would show up for work an hour late.

hehe, that´s pretty serious then [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sag, a month? I´ve even waited up to several months before, talk about taking the p*ss! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Hey, it could be worse. I could be living in Hawaii...talk about a laid back lifestyle. No really! I have a friend who was a restauranteur in Hawaii and he would always joke about how he would have to schedule ppl 2-3 hours before he actually needed them, just so that they would show up for work an hour late. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

LOL. Actually, there are worse places to be than Hawaii...

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Holmes

Like...Tahiti? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Like...Tahiti? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Exactly! Would never want to go there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information