Close

Thread: Gel and Roll on

Stranger

Default Gel and Roll on

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello. I tried the Gel packs a long time ago when i first got my newbie pack. I\'ve used up almost all of TE in the pack and no results. I did however get some \"WOW you smell GOOD\" results with the SOE Gel sample, so i plan to purchase SOE again especially for its scent. My question is Do the gel and roll on smell the same? and which last longer in terms of lasting smell throughout the day.

Thanks

Journeyman

Default Re: Gel and Roll on

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    My question is Do the gel and roll on smell the same? and which last longer in terms of lasting smell throughout the day.

Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

As far as I\'ve read about the two, there shouldn\'t be a difference in the smell. But I could be wrong since I only have the roll-on. The roll-on is easier to keep track of as far as how much applied though. More precise application measurements/amounts if you will....at least in my opinion.

As for longevity, I think re-application is commonly used for both especially after a few hours. I used SoE roll-on all last week during work just to test it out on the co-workers. The smell (as with most applied fragrances) lasted for quite a bit initially but as the day wore on, it faded considerably. I was only using small dabs though (or \'strips\' if you will) that were distributed in a variety of application points (wrist, neck, chin, etc).

How\'d it work for you in that setting?

Holmes

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    How\'d it work for you in that setting?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hard to tell really. I was training a new worker plus was playing the supervisor role. The lady I was training was older and I wasn\'t really looking for a reaction from her. SoE is supposed to \"help chattiness and social responses\" but since I am already well respected and liked at work, I couldn\'t really tell a difference. My work atmosphere is normally chatty and social as well. I was just eager to see how this pheromone would work when compared to the APC I first purchased.

Btw, I was wearing SoE on Saturday night when I briefly saw one of the girls I had some interesting reactions from last weekend while wearing APC and RM (Miss \"M\", 8/10 from my post \"Phero\'s: inconclusive firsts\" ) Our encounter was brief though as we just acknowledged each other and commented on the movie we had both just seen. I think she was there with her b/f btw. So still waiting to really give the SoE a try, maybe this weekend at a bar or club.

Great posts, LatentOne. In my limited experience with pheros, SOE seems to have worked best so far. APC never seemed to work for some reason, though...

Holmes

Journeyman

From what I\'ve read, APC is mainly used in mixes due to the fact that it\'s own pheromone content is fairly low. It has been used with some success along with NPA (JB#1 mix) and does have a nice cover scent if you will. That was one of the main reasons I bought it actually...to try the JB#1 mix when I get some NPA....that and cause it was fairly cheap for a large bottle of the stuff. Will have to try experiment mixing it with the -none heavy RM again and see what it does. Btw, all my applications of APC, RM, SoE and AE that I have tried thus far have been in small amounts, just to test the minimal dosage of these mones. Lots of individual testing yet to go before I try the mixes.

Thread Information