Close

Default Help me choose a good mone for this situation!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone,

I hope you guys can help. I may be going quad riding with this girl (quad:ATV-all terrain vehicle if u didnt know). I really like her! and she may like me some, just as a friend. I want the best pheromone mix possible. I experimented when we went for a ride a few days ago, I had TE and some light SOE on. I don\'t know how well it worked, maybe not at all but I can\'t be sure.

Mones available: AE (new), TE (unscented), SOE gel and SOE roll-on.

A little about me: I am kind of shy, thin, glasses, average looks I guess. I am 19 years old. My personality when with this girl is nice, and i try to be funny some. I try to appear happy and manly. I am inexperienced with women unfortunately, i guess i was too shy during my teenage years and had low self confidence. I try to appear to be confident.

About her: She is quite talkative and liked the thrill when I was driving the quad doing stunts, so I could say she is outgoing, friendly but may have a bad (good) side [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] if u know what i mean.

Well thats it... I really like this girl, I could fall in love so any help (with mone selection and/or advice how to make me seem more attractive) would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Default Re: Help me choose a good mone for this situation!

1 spray TE and 4 drops AE into your palm, then 2 dabs TE on chin/neck area, along with some SOE. That should work.

Sounds like WAY too much

Well it isnt.

WHere should the TE and AE in the palm go?

Sorry missed that out, spread it all over your chest and abdomen.

Default *bump*

I respect your suggestion CptKipling, but it seems too high from what i have read. I would smell way too strong.

I need other suggestions. I have done research here a lot, but am still unsure. If i had to guess an effective dose myself i would go with 2 dabs of TE on the neck, 2 drops of AE and a roll of SOE on the wrist. But I am inexperienced. Most of my pheromone experiments have not worked, so maybe these doses are wrong, but I don\'t want to be with her smelling like piss and insecticide.

Banned User

Default Re: *bump*

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
    i would go with 2 dabs of TE on the neck, 2 drops of AE and a roll of SOE on the wrist. But I am inexperienced.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well then go with it. I think cptkipling knows what he\'s talking about and you should see some success with the mix. I don\'t, understand you say you would like opinions but when they are given you disagree with them? Well you must have a better grip than you think right?(not being sarcastic/mean)

Don\'t over analyze it I don\'t think you will reak with total cat piss man. I used around 7 sprays of TE on purpose during a school day and sat and hung around girls very closely and did not receive any negative reactions. The cat piss smell is over rated.

Edit:

I can\'t find my old post on my TE OD so I will drop the OD sprays to 5 just for the value of under-estimating. Anyhow I used a crap load heheh.

Journeyman

Mix Edge about 50/50 with a cologne.. then it\'s tolerable... I keep it on my arms so it\'s away from my nose... I\'ve NEVER had anyone tell me it smelled foul, even in doses of 4 sprays... (8 of my half/half mix). Most people can\'t smell it at all... I really can, but that\'s just me. If you want pheros to work, you are going to have to have the aroma... unless you are going to get 2 inches away, a little tiny bit is not going to work.

Journeyman

Heh, I\'ve upped my dosing (experimenting) from 3 or 4 drops of AE to 6 drops of AE, and the results have been absolutely unreal. Went skinny dipping last night with a close female friend, and ended up getting frisky in the lake - a girl that I\'d always had a purely plutonic relationship with (she\'s at least a 9/10).

Also went with 6 drops or so the night before at a rave, and spent half the night being covertly followed around the packed dancefloor by a group of 18 - 22 year old girls - and quite cute they were too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

1 drop spread across both wrists
    1 drop spread between both biceps/triceps/deltoids
    1 drop spread between both neck pulse points
    1 drop spread between both cheeks and chin
    1 drop on adams apple
    1 drop on chest

Default Other opinions please

I would just like to see a few more suggestions... I didn\'t completely disagree with Cpt, he is experienced but it seems high. I may just try a slightly less amount but same formula that he suggested.

EDIT: i just read the recently added ones. Thanks, I am starting to figure out what i am going to wear! I will try to put all your suggestions together in some way.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Other opinions please

This is what I do when I know I\'m going to be near someone who I get along with but would like to go further.

I go VERY minimal. (Whatever amount of mones you put on, you are more then likely already WAY above everybody else)
    The way I see it, the girl already likes to be near me and finds me fun.

I put a drop of NPA in the bathroom basin, dip my finger into it and then I rub that under my armpits. I do the same with PI/m,but apply around my neck (over large area). I put 1 dab of SoE on each wrist and spread one dab around my neck in the same area I put the PI/m on. 1 drop of WAGG on to my finger and rub around the back of my neck (to keep away from myself). The rest of the PI/m drop and NPA/m drop go down the sink.
    I then cover with one spray of Angel/m (sprayed on fingers and rubbed around my neck.)

This has actually turned into my main combo now and actually seems consistent.

I KNOW i don\'t smell bad with this mix. Anyone getting close enough during conversations will pick up on the Angel (and as a result, more than likely gets a nice dose of my pheromones.)
    This way my usage rate is so small the bottles of everything I have are pretty much full. (Except for the SoE I wasted when I first played with mixes.)
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Other opinions please

Thanks for the reply, but like i stated in the first post i only have AE, TE, and SOE.

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    &lt;snip&gt;...so any help (with mone selection and/or advice how to make me seem more attractive) would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Before anyone else jumps in and says it, I\'d suggest starting off first with your attitude.

Default Re: useless reply

whats wrong with my attitude?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

-------------------
    I don\'t know?

I think Bundy wrote some good tips, one you could have taken and used (NPA one). You have to remember that the same questions pop up everyday despite having the cookbook and the countless posts to look at. It seems as if you want a direct answer which is hard to give, you have to make that decision, only you know what goes best with you (just about anything works though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

You\'ve got AE, TE, SOE. To be honest they work no matter what, it doesn\'t really matter how you apply them or if you use a little bit TE and a lot of SOE and vice versa, you will still get an effect. The reason why so many people here ask for the newbies to read up on the different products and read up on what individual -mones do is so they themselves can take the lead and know basically what is right for what situation.

Knowing what mix to use is not a hard decision mainly because we are limited to basically 4 (5-A1 arguable pheromones. For example SOE is basically -nol with a dash of -rone. I would use SOE exclusively if I was going to a small get together with friends. Now I may want to get the dual benefit of SOE and NPA, which would be a friendly, fun, but also attractive, strong guy image. I would use a SOE/NPA mix if I was being interviewed for a job or having some business meeting. -none is -none, -nol is -nol it doesn\'t matter what source it is coming from product wise. The amounts do matter but it\'s not as strict of a system as some may think, or lead on, it\'s a very loose system. Nothing to get worried about. If you just got these products you should think about using them seperetly first, as many suggest to get a feel for what each does instead of reading about it or asking others you can get a grasp on what each does.

BTW: TE is a 4x diluted version of NPA...same formula.

Here is the basics of what each does.

Below is a classic Bart post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    -------------------------------------
    \"High rone = someone who smokes.
    The rone comes on in the clothes from the cigarettes containing the androsterone.
    But, if it is true that androsterone will cause you to calm, than a-rone people would seem to be the sweet talkers.
    These would be the guy that gets in the face of another girl and sweet talks her, and ends up f*** her later that night. That is a-rone.
    A-none is the dude that smaks the girl on the ass and fingers her right there, they end up f**** later that night.
    A-nol is the guy that is cracking jokes and laughing, and uses his humor about a women\'s sexuality to end up getting her in the end also.
    A-dienone would be the one that all the ladies feel comfortbable around. Not sexual, not even leadership. They feel comfortable around them. They just end up f*** anyways. There is no conversation, rather seems to just be, yeah, let\'s f***.
    I think that covers it.
    Your own phermones, especially, if you have more testosteorone would include a bit of all that. But from what others have said, it makes you appear to be more protective, bigger, pretty much just a really good combination of all the other pheros.
    Bart\"
    by marv14yag

The secret ingredients in TE/NPA was not mentioned above, they reportly are for secondary sexual effects in women, such as getting them \"wet\" down there, along with a feeling of heat and such. I am sure someone can add more to that.
    ---------------------------
    A beautiful/witty woman named Elana once said \"Just put it on\" and most of the time that is all that\'s needed.

Phero Enthusiast

It sucks? And Sinbard probably didn\'t mean just your attitude outside this forum.

I respect your suggestion CptKipling, but it seems too high from what i have read. I would smell way too strong.

I need other suggestions. I have done research here a lot, but am still unsure. If i had to guess an effective dose myself i would go with 2 dabs of TE on the neck, 2 drops of AE and a roll of SOE on the wrist. But I am inexperienced. Most of my pheromone experiments have not worked, so maybe these doses are wrong, but I don\'t want to be with her smelling like piss and insecticide.

If you\'re not going to take on board suggestions that people say have worked, what can we do? As TM said, these products all work no matter what, but the quality depends on the application amount/location/concentration/dispersal, and your own attitude.

My suggestion was a well thought out mix that happened to work, and is a very reasonable amount, certainly not an OD. I would like to know where you read that it was too much.

Journeyman

It sucks? And Sinbard probably didn\'t mean just your attitude outside this forum.

You\'re very correct - I\'m not surprised he\'s asking for advice on how to \"appear more attractive\" with a short, rude, and thoroughly ungrateful attitude such as that.

As many people have said in the past - without the personality, the \'mones aren\'t going to do sh!t

Default I am ready to experiment

Thanks tallmacky and all the others that contributed. I am ready to try a combo. I think in the past I wasn\'t using enough mones because the smell to me was strong and I was afraid of OD.

Stranger

Default Re: I am ready to experiment

Hey Ryan-
    From a newbie to a newbie, I\'d like to ask a favor.
    I\'m thinking about trying out a combo similar to the ones suggested in your thread (I\'ve got AE/SOE/TE too) but I don\'t have a date lined up in the immediate future. After your off-road rendezvous w/ your gal let us other newbies know how things went, you know- how far things went, the reaction and what and how much you used. Good luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I think you\'re being needlessly pounded here.

With all due respect to the Capt, who has done lots of good work, the suggestion sounded a bit high to me, too. BUT... you\'re going to be outside, riding around on a smelly, open air vehicle. If it were me, I\'d try the 4 drops of AE (if you\'re using the included dropper, you could even go to 6), the two dabs of Edge and a bit of SOE. Carry the Edge bottle with you and if nothing awesome is happening, find a way to add a spray of it to your chest...

Re: the smell - it depends a LOT on the female. I had a very nice time a few weeks ago while I thought I stunk to high heaven - 6 drops of 1:1 TE/Andro 4.2 spread between wrists and neck, covered with a couple squirts of Amouage Gold. I felt like the pheros were cutting right though the cover. I started the evening in a room full of people, and no one seemed the least displeased. The female I wore it for was happy enough to actively suggest we hook up.

Then again, I\'ve watched people run away when I smelled like that. It\'s just like salt. Start a bit light, add more to taste.

Thread Information