Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default Re: WAGG implementation for the new megamix!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Only testing it will tell if it will work for you!

Tell us what you find.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

How about a very small amount of SOE?

Phero Enthusiast

WKM#1 original is what I\'ve been using for about like 5 months. But the sad thing is, I\'m running out. I also haven\'t been using this forum for a while. Have you guys found any mix that\'s better than WKM#1 since I\'ve been gone? I\'m 17 by the way. I love the aura it gives, BUT it is very risky.

Phero Pharaoh

Not yet, so for now WKM#1 is still the best of the mixes I\'ve created. What do you mean when you say risky? I have never thought of it as that.

Krish

Phero Enthusiast

Haha I guess this is true with all pheromones, but yesterday.. I put on pheros in the morning.. then at about 4 I took a shower then put them on again.. the same amount. Didn\'t go too well.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, sounds like a major OD if you ask me! I never reapply mones - not even if I shower midday. What I would do is just put on more scent.

Krish

Phero Enthusiast

Haha welp, I learned my lesson. You know something is wrong when you say hi fairly loudly to a girl and they walk by acting like they don\'t notice you.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    WKM#1 original is what I\'ve been using for about like 5 months. But the sad thing is, I\'m running out. I also haven\'t been using this forum for a while. Have you guys found any mix that\'s better than WKM#1 since I\'ve been gone? I\'m 17 by the way. I love the aura it gives, BUT it is very risky.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have you tried WAGG?

My early effort with mixing it with NPA goes down a storm. I am currently testing the NPAm/NPAw/WAGG mix.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve never tried it, what are your results compared to the mix I\'m using. I read a little bit about it but I saw no comparisons.

I\'ve never tried it, what are your results compared to the mix I\'m using. I read a little bit about it but I saw no comparisons.

At the moment I have been wearing WKM#1 (im not sure if its actually one of the versions) with my WAGG mix. If all goes to plan I will wear it alone tonight and report back, but I will need to wear it with some TE.

With my current batch i haven\'t been getting strong sexual hits, but i get lots of friendliness and attention. It really compliments WKM#1, maybe a mega-mega mix in the making [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Let me know what happens.

Banned User

At the moment I have been wearing WKM#1 (im not sure if its actually one of the versions) with my WAGG mix. If all goes to plan I will wear it alone tonight and report back, but I will need to wear it with some TE.

With my current batch i haven\'t been getting strong sexual hits, but i get lots of friendliness and attention. It really compliments WKM#1, maybe a mega-mega mix in the making [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Me too! Have been trying this mix, minus the wagg, with no success. I would be interested to see how you make out with it, and at what ratios.

Brian

Phero Pharaoh

Brian,

Which mix? WKM#1 or my new one? After you specify which one, please tell me your procedure for application, application spots, cover scent, and amount of application.

After you provide this info., I might be able to tweak your method of application so that it may work better for you. Let me know....

Krish

Banned User

Brian,

Which mix? WKM#1 or my new one? After you specify which one, please tell me your procedure for application, application spots, cover scent, and amount of application.

After you provide this info., I might be able to tweak your method of application so that it may work better for you. Let me know....

Krish

I\'ve mixed the 6:1:3 ratio.

6 SoE
    1 PI/m
    3 NPA

I started out applying it with an empty SoE roll-on bottle, under my chin, about 6\", behind ears, and one on each wrist. Have tried several applications using less than the above, and more than the above. I have also used it on my chest and the back of my neck. Maybe I should be using a different ratio in the mix itself? If so, what ratios should I be using. Thanks for offering to help Krish, I appreciate it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brian

Inconclusive, didn\'t have much chance to chat up girls. Maybe tonight though, as last night I was with a large crowd but tonight it\'s only 3 or 4.

Phero Pharaoh

Whoa, 8 inches total? Thats a lot! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Here are some suggestions that may help you get the best results:

Suggestion #1: Stop using the roll-top bottle. I know I initially used it, but later on I found dabbing much more managable.

Suggestion #2: Make sure to shake well before each use.

Suggestion #3: Change your application spots to both neck pulse points, behind the ears, and on your arms.

Suggestion #4: Use only 2-3 dabs and distribute them evenly. If you use 2, distribute it among 4 hot spots. Neck pulse points are mandatory in my opinion! Then you have a choice of behind the ears or arms, whichever works better for you. If you decide to use 3 dabs, distribute it among 6 hot spots (neck\'s pulse points, behind ears, and arms.) The way you distribute is to take a dab, rub it between two fingers, and for each finger that has the mones on it, rub it on a hot spot.

Suggestion #4: Don\'t rely on SoE\'s scent. Use a cover scent. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, I hope this helps you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Krish

Banned User

Thanks Krish, I\'ll try your suggestions.

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just wondering if anyone used npa/w for wkm#1 and if they did what were the results?Better than npa/m? And for your krm#1 mix krtel, just wondering if waggi:npa 3:1:1 was better for the younger girls? Or if you\'ve found an even better way to use wagg with younger girls?

Phero Pharaoh

Hey,

Well I\'d love to answer your query, but I can\'t. Why? Because I don\'t like to give false-positives. I recently proposed this mix with the theory that it would drive the younger girls wild. I\'m still testing it and when I feel like it delivers consistent results, I\'ll announce it.

But if you are really curious, you can try it for yourself and see. :P

Krish

Phero Pro

I\'ve made today your WKM mix (6 SoE : 3 NPA : 1 PI). It shall last for months, since it\'s a large batch.

I\'ll start using 3 swipes of it, after shaking the roll up bottle. Is that ok?

Phero Pharaoh

How many inches do you intend these three swipes to be (I\'m assuming you are using a roll-top bottle.), and what will your application spots be?

Krish

Phero Pro

1 - Pulse points in the neck
    2 - Behind the ears
    3 - Wrists

Well, when I say swipe I mean a dab in which I go forward about 3-6 cm and then backwards till the starting point.

Please, correct me if I\'m wrong.

Phero Pharaoh

Sounds good to me. Let me know how it works for you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Krish

Banned User

Whoa, 8 inches total? Thats a lot! Here are some suggestions that may help you get the best results:

Suggestion #1: Stop using the roll-top bottle. I know I initially used it, but later on I found dabbing much more managable.

Suggestion #3: Change your application spots to both neck pulse points, behind the ears, and on your arms.

Suggestion #4: Use only 2-3 dabs and distribute them evenly. If you use 2, distribute it among 4 hot spots. Neck pulse points are mandatory in my opinion! Then you have a choice of behind the ears or arms, whichever works better for you. If you decide to use 3 dabs, distribute it among 6 hot spots (neck\'s pulse points, behind ears, and arms.) The way you distribute is to take a dab, rub it between two fingers, and for each finger that has the mones on it, rub it on a hot spot.

Suggestion #4: Don\'t rely on SoE\'s scent. Use a cover scent.

Anyway, I hope this helps you!

Krish

Krish,

I\'ve tried your above suggestions! Let me say just this. UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS! Thanks a million. This is a mix I think I\'ll be using for some time. Thanks Again for the help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Whoa, 8 inches total? Thats a lot! Here are some suggestions that may help you get the best results:

Suggestion #4: Don\'t rely on SoE\'s scent. Use a cover scent.

Anyway, I hope this helps you!

Krish

Krish,

I\'ve tried your above suggestions! Let me say just this. UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS! Thanks a million. This is a mix I think I\'ll be using for some time. Thanks Again for the help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Care to share more Brian? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It\'s not nice to say UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS and leave us hanging like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

I\'m glad I could help! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It would be nice if you could elaborate on some of the nice hits you got though! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Krish

Banned User

Care to share more Brian? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It\'s not nice to say UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS and leave us hanging like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Since I\'m married and it involves my wife, I\'m not going to give details. The only thing I will say is, that sex is happening more often, and it\'s a lot better. She seems to be horny all the time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Since I\'m married and it involves my wife, I\'m not going to give details. The only thing I will say is, that sex is happening more often, and it\'s a lot better. She seems to be horny all the time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is it better than your \"DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN, CLUCK LIKE A FISH, BARK LIKE A RABBIT, FLY LIKE A TURTLE, RUN LIKE A WORM, SING LIKE AN ANT, DO ME BABY\" P10 mix!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Good enough, brotha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Must really suck to be you these days, huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Is it better than your \"DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN, CLUCK LIKE A FISH, BARK LIKE A RABBIT, FLY LIKE A TURTLE, RUN LIKE A WORM, SING LIKE AN ANT, DO ME BABY\" P10 mix!!?

No it\'s not. It\'s a lot more consistant than the P10 combo though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information