Close

Thread: Unbelievable!!

Stranger

Default Unbelievable!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just before going to Walgreens to pick up a prescription, I applied one full spray of Edge to my forehead. I live 5 min. from Walgreens. As I enter I see a Hot, Hot babe entering just in front of me and think, Oh, I\'d love to experiment on her! As I round the corner & get in line, I see that she\'s in front of me. She freezes & a nanosecond later almost throws herself at me saying, \"Don\'t I know you from somewhere? All I can say- she threw herself at me and amost attacked me! True!! I swear!! Edge is incredible!!!

Stranger

Default Re: Unbelievable!!

Hi WB,
    on your forehead? I have never tried this. I tested it on my wrist, cheek, neck, ... but never on my forehead. I\'ll test it too and report it. Did you use TE/m?

Phero Pro

Was it the first time you used TE?

Enlightened One

Did things go any further with this hot babe, or did you just have her throw herself at you and a few words exchanged and then you both went on youre way never to speak again ?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Just before going to Walgreens to pick up a prescription, I applied one full spray of Edge to my forehead. I live 5 min. from Walgreens. As I enter I see a Hot, Hot babe entering just in front of me and think, Oh, I\'d love to experiment on her! As I round the corner &amp; get in line, I see that she\'s in front of me. She freezes &amp; a nanosecond later almost throws herself at me saying, \"Don\'t I know you from somewhere? All I can say- she threw herself at me and amost attacked me! True!! I swear!! Edge is incredible!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

TE/m on the forehead hey, i should try it out too to see what kind of reaction i get. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    So how\'s the hottie holding up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DZorro,

Thread Information