Close

Hybrid View

Journeyman

Default MAJOR SEXUAL HITS BECAUSE OF PHEROMONES

I was wearing pheromone to school the other day. There was a group of about 80 girls in front of the library. All of them are very beautiful, sexy, with big breast. As I walk by, a bunch of them look and smile at me. I smile back.

About 10 girls walk over to me and said how sexy I was. One girl just grabs and hug me. She said she is desperately in love with me. Another girl graps me from behind and start kissing me. They seem really hot because of my pheromones I guess. There is also a 21 year old, sexy blond ask me to marry her. She starts to lick my finger. She kiss me on the cheek. She said that I smell really good. She smile and said it will be great if she could sniff my body all day. PEROMONES REALLY WORK PEOPLE. There is more after this.

Other sexy girls (about 20 more) came over and hug, kiss, touching, and licking the spot where I applied the pheromone. They seem addicted to it. They sniff my neck for 5 minutes. They just can\'t seem to get off me. They are desperately hunger for my love. All of them continue to rapes me for 45 minutes more right there in front of the library in front of everyone.

After the pheromone wear off (because of continued touching and licking), the girls began to cool down and able to take control of themselves. They give me their phone number (40 of them) and ask me to call them.

Pheromones are great.

was britney spears droping her

baby? and makeing another mistake with her life?

Thread Information