Over the years that A1 has been available, I have used it to quell my (now ex) fiancee\'s bad temper and ultimately get her in bed. Especially on her period, I have noticed that NONE alone would make her crabby, but light NONE, SOE and A1 would produce a wicked sex kitten.

A1 seems to have no OD from what I have seen and when we broke up we were still sorta hanging around together. I wore my A1-SOE-PI/m (because I ran out of NPA) and she came right out and said in the middle of a store \"we are having sex tonight...lots of it\". We get back to the house, she changes into the smallest pink shorts and tank top ever and basically humps my leg...crazy...

I thought we would be getting back together, but i have not been around her since with a good dose of anything.

My ex was the biggest mood swinging bitch on wheels and every single time she was in the worst possible mood even after breaking up SOE-A1 and a NONE product won every damn time.

Move A1 to the mainline products!! (and do something about that price!!!!)

Later I will tell the story how pheros turned the tide in a failing relationship (ultimately it failed, but for other reasons)