Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Only for the brave

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well although this converstation has strayed from womens aphrodisiacs, i would just like to give my opinion on posting. Although this is the womens forum i can\'t even count the number of times a woman has just made some outlandish comment not relevant to pheromone in the mens forum. So unless were going to completly monitor that i find it hypoctitical to say ok this is the womens forum be good now guys, when you find them doing the same thing. I know that to wrongs don\'t make a right. All im saying is most members have a tendency to toss in some humour sometime. So, lets not just out of the blue say ok time to be good boys and girls after you have let them run wild. I don\'t know if you agree with me, but to me its logical. Anyway i know sometimes we all get carried away but hey aren\'t we all here for one common cause, pheromones; letus try to remember that were here to help each other and learn form others failures and mistakes!

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well although this converstation has strayed from womens aphrodisiacs, i would just like to give my opinion on posting. Although this is the womens forum i can\'t even count the number of times a woman has just made some outlandish comment not relevant to pheromone in the mens forum. So unless were going to completly monitor that i find it hypoctitical to say ok this is the womens forum be good now guys, when you find them doing the same thing.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There are quite some guys that don\'t like what the women have to say. A lot of the women stay away from the main forum now, because they got criticised for their behaviour. I, for one, like to see the input from the women on the forum.

I don\'t think it is unfair at all to ask the men to behave on the women\'s forum. DVK is right, \"act nice or leave\" is the policy on the women\'s forum and I am quite serious about that..

Phero Enthusiast

Franki\'s right- this is the women\'s forum. Please either be nice or get out. Not trying to be rude- the reason we post here more frequently than in the main forum is b/c we don\'t have to put up with that kind of smartass bs here, and we can post more freely. Please, guys, take that into consideration before you post. Thanks.

Thanks DVK. Your posting shows that women are capable of expressing their feelings (NOT that they weren\'t before [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]) and don\'t need the intervention of men!

Btw, You girls know I was only foolin\' around a bit (maybe quite a lot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ). I think it\'s time to serve some soup - bong bong bong! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Charisma.

P.S. I don\'t distinguish between men and women when I ridicule [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Thanks DVK. Your posting shows that women are capable of expressing their feelings (NOT that they weren\'t before) and don\'t need the intervention of men!

Thanks Charisma. However, I don\'t want that to discourage the few men who do speak up for us from doing so! We may not always say so, but we DO appreciate it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

nate dogg, there is no `mens forum´ . It´s just that Bruce decided to introduce an extra forum for female phero users. One reason being that there´s very few women on the board and their posts and thus their shared experiences with various products had a tendency to go under in the main forum. Now if a new woman comes to love scent she can come to this board and ask questions and get answers from other women etc you know what I mean.

PS If some of us get cheeky or outspoken it´s because we get so much sh*t from a lot of guys on the forum here. Believe me I´ve been on the board for a looooong time now, and sometimes you don´t know whether to laugh or cry at what us girls get presented with.

I WAS gonna make some reply but decided it was a waste of my time.

CJ

There should be a hermaphrodite forum.

(I\'d love a hammock)

Steve

Sadhu

Well you know know, could ask Bruce

Sadhu

Incidently, a work and business forum might be helpful.

Default Early Training

There is a reason that our parents where expected to raise ladies and gentlemen. When we\'re not, trouble starts and good things get mucked up.

Civility and politeness are the lubricants of civilization.

Let\'s have more of them and less nastiness.

Although this is the womens forum i can\'t even count the number of times a woman has just made some outlandish comment not relevant to pheromone in the mens forum.

Nate....go take a look at the posts I made in the main forum in the last few months. Then look at the posts from SRH and DVK.....you get the picture? We stopped posting in that forum all together. We were sick to death of some of the guys asking for a woman\'s point of view, and then when we give it we get blasted and told how wrong we are. So we did the smart thing and left. Nobody is asking the guys to stop posting here. Just play nice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nate....go take a look at the posts I made in the main forum in the last few months. Then look at the posts from SRH and DVK.....you get the picture? We stopped posting in that forum all together. We were sick to death of some of the guys asking for a woman\'s point of view, and then when we give it we get blasted and told how wrong we are. So we did the smart thing and left. Nobody is asking the guys to stop posting here. Just play nice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Even better, look at the posts from FTR in the last few weeks! Oh yea...that\'s right...she left us for good because of the [insert expletive here] juvenile, instigative bull$h!t. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Sorry ladies. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Everyone\'s loss, really. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Are we fully cognizant of our good fortune in having some intelligent, insightful, articulate women willing to contribute to the forum?

Dare we alienate all the women from the forum?

Who would provide guidance to the new female phero users?

Perhaps we should change the name of the pheromone forum to the \"SausageFest\" forum? How does that sound? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Decorum, anyone?

WH- Good man!

Phero Enthusiast

Even better, look at the posts from FTR in the last few weeks! Oh yea...that\'s right...she left us for good because of the [insert expletive here] juvenile, instigative bull$h!t. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Did she actually tell you or are you such an excellent mind reader? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Maybe she got what she wanted out of this forum and pheromones, who knows (maybe she can tell us)? Phantom isn\'t around any more either, who shall we blame for that?

People come and go. Just like daily live. Tell me, do you still meet with ALL the people you were friends with when you were a kid?

Phantom isn\'t around any more either

Thank God for small favors.

Sag is correct. That is exactly why she left. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Journeyman

you can blame me for phantom leaving

Sadhu

Why? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Why? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah, what was the deal with \"Phantom?\" Was he a Menace or something? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Tee hee...

Holmes

Banned User

Phantom\'s stories were getting more and more unbelievable by the day. It had to end sooner or later. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phantom\'s stories were getting more and more unbelievable by the day. It had to end sooner or later. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

\"This one time, at band camp...\"

Holmes

Did she actually tell you or are you such an excellent mind reader? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

YES! She actually told me! [rolling eyes]

And we still keep in touch from time to time.

BTW, I wouldn\'t want to read minds...the inane drivel that comes out of ppl\'s mouths is enough torture w/out having to be subjected to all the bs in their minds. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sadhu

great noone told ME bloody anything. Thanks a bunch [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] !

Phero Pro

I think at some point his stories were true, but they slowly went downhill. His final post was classic &amp; different from what you would expect.

Got a link to his final post?

Or could you tell me what to search for to get it?

His legend lives on...

Steve

Banned User

I don\'t believe you Skyy. I have good indications that he made almost everything up .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

if he did... you start to feel kinda sorry for him.

Phero Pro

I don\'t believe you Skyy. I have good indications that he made almost everything up .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Do tell or pm me with details

I don\'t believe you Skyy. I have good indications that he made almost everything up ....

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> All I know is that I never got my pictures of his 8.5\" that he promised me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Journeyman

elana, in all your quests for pictures, exactly how many have you actually gotten? and i am not talking normal head shots here

Phero Dude

Haha, Reasearcher, you might want to rephrase that last part... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Haha, Reasearcher, you might want to rephrase that last part...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I would guess around 30 or more....probably more

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information