Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Re: What I know...Part 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    They should have called that plant Elaniana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Damiana is the most potent thing I ever used...do keep in mind that I am oversexed to begin with. Damiana coupled with the mones makes me uncontrollable.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Same here....Damiana made into a tea made me way too dangerous for words. I am way too horny as it is to mess with my libido.

Andy...I swear I didn\'t even see your reply when I wrote mine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Don\'t worry honey, it\'s not the first time we had the same things in mind ;P. Like Seadove said before, \"You two look the same and sound the same\" ;P

\"You two look the same and sound the same\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Since when are you a blonde? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: Cowboys

Guess you didn\'t check out my picture on Hotornot.com!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lead the way, babe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZGZO8R&amp;key=ULS

Default Re: What I know...

How safe is supplemental androstenedione, specifically when snorted (side effects, etc), and where can you purchase it? Also, is it possible to get apomorphine without a prescription?

Androstenedione is pretty safe if used in moderation. A woman shouldn\'t use it more than once a week is my guess. Snorting it should reduce the side effects since the whole body dose is smaller that way (and the brain dose is higher.) It\'s been around for years - the baseball player who broke Babe Ruth\'s record,, Mark MacGwire used it before workouts. It doesn\'t burn much but does left an aftertaste in the back of the mouth - not too bad overall. A guy shouldn\'t take in on a continuous basis either since he\'ll see the effects of the estrogen conversion after a while.
    The manufacturer (Pinnacle) has discontinued the androstenedione \"poppers\" (sublingual form) but you might be able to find some still on the shelf at bodybuilders\' stores. Otherwise, if you google \"androstenedione\" you\'ll find lots of forms and suppliers, including bulk powder which is used for snorting. Just saw a transdermal form too which would be fun for a lusty weekend.

Getting apomorphine is more difficult. It is available in Europe and over the net as \"Uprima\" but it\'s expensive and not too strong. I\'ve gotten cooperative doctors to write a script to compounding pharmacists who made it up in a custom formulation for me. Still, it cost about $4 a dose - but worth it. It has not been approved in the US as a manufactured pharmaceutical because a couple of percent of the test group (old geezers needing potency enhancers) got dizzy and/or fainted after use. I\'ve never noticed this. Apomorphine is used in higher doses to induce vomiting so nausea is a side effect for some people although I\'ve never noticed it.

Default Re: What I know...Part 4

Franki,

You asked for a summary recommendations:

If low libido is the problem, then androstenedione is the solution. Take it orally or transdermally for longer-term response; insuffilate for big time party.

If libido is OK but no orgasm, then a topical cream like Emerita\'s Response Cream is a good deal.

The ladies here speak highly of damiana as a libido enhancer - I haven\'t seen that much effect on libido personally but I believe them. It sure works to heat up the genitals and stimulate lubrication.

In any case, NEVER give anything to another person without their informed consent!

There are two other items that I haven\'t mentioned before.

One is a favorite \"In the Mood\" oral spray - lot\'s of chocolate flavor to cover a herbal mix that can be great fun:
    http://www.thehealinglight.com/itm.htm

Bromocryptine is a powerful pharmaceutical that affects the dopamine system - it makes for some strong tizzies but is not recommended.

There are other brands of topical lotions - Viacreme, Stimugel, etc. They all do about the same job but differ in base quality and price. The Emerita is the best deal I\'ve seen.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: What I know...Part 4

If libido is OK but no orgasm, then a topical cream like Emerita\'s Response Cream is a good deal.

Hhmmm, if you just don´t get your well deserved big O, perhaps you´re sleeping with the wrong person ...?
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Default Can\'t Help Everything...

Can\'t help you there, CJ. You\'ll just have to find the person that moves you. I can only share helpful hints on how to move it along once you got a buddy.

Actually, many of these tips will help just as well with masturbation.

Phero Dude

Guess you didn\'t check out my picture on Hotornot.com!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Lead the way, babe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZGZO8R&amp;key=ULS

You people who post your pics on Hotornot.com are OH so much braver than I! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Lookin good, Mtnjim. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: What I know...

Thanks, Whitehall. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

\"You people who post your pics on Hotornot.com are OH so much braver than I! Lookin good, Mtnjim.\"

Or really don\'t care what other people think. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Feedback

Ladies,

Feel free to send me a PM to discuss your experiences or ask questions rather than posting out in public.

Some of you are probably a bit more shy than others.

Sadhu

Default Re: Can\'t Help Everything...

I didn´t get that one Whitehall [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Default A Specific question

Have any of you ladies tried Stamina Rx for Women (the pink pills)? Some of us have tried it for men (blue pills) and found it pretty effective. It works so well that the FDA invaded the manufacturer and put them out of business on criminal charges! Seems they were infringing on a patent by one of the big pharmaceutical companies for a drug that\'s approved in Europe but hasn\'t made it through the FDA approval process here in the States.

I\'m really curious as to how the pink version works for you.

Default Only for the brave

Yesterday I was picking up my prescription at the drugstore, and that had those little packages of the gel that a woman applies to her clit and is supposed to give stronger orgasms. It contains L-arginine. If anyone is interested I\'ll let them know the name of it when I get home.

I had just read about this type of stuff in my Prevention mag., so I thought for the sake of science, I would try it out in a private session. OK.....seriously....this stuff is OMG!!!! From start to finish I was done in no time! I came so hard and so fast, but the main issue was the wetness factor. It was out of control. I don\'t want to get too graphic, but I\'ll just say that the sheets under me were soaked. Another thing that I noticed was after that orgasm, I wasn\'t horny for the rest of the day, which is very unusual for me. I usually have the more makes me need more syndrome.

I think I will keep this on hand for times when I am insatiable.

Default Re: Only for the brave

The name of the product is Vibrafem. Drugstore.com has it in large sizes, but if you ladies have an Eckerd Drugs by you, you can get a tiny trial size that will give you several applications.

Sadhu

whow, so this stuff increases natural erm lubrication? Not for me sadly - I´m dripping wet already most of the time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I get really wet too, but as far as it curing my hunger for the day....that amazed me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

whow, so this stuff increases natural erm lubrication? Not for sadly I´m dripping wet already most of the time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

That won\'t be a pretty sight.

I picture something similar like a Bouvier des Flandres that just had eaten a bowl of custard! Yikes!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

Watch your words Charisma! This is the WOMEN\'s forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

So? CJ isn\'t a woman either...

Banned User

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I don\'t care if she is a woman or not, as long as she doesn\'t write nasty things about women ..

Phero Enthusiast

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I don\'t care if she is a woman or not, as long as she doesn\'t write nasty things about women ..

I didn\'t write nasty things about women. All I did was describe a dog with a dairy product, there\'s no similarity with women in general... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

You were right on the first one. Private session is with me, myself and I

Oh no, really? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] OMG all these years of waxing me legs, getting my period along with all the cramps and pains was all for nothing? Christ, my ex bf´s and others men will be in for a bit of a shock when I tell them this, bloody hell I hope they don´t end up sexually confused or anything [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

whow, so this stuff increases natural erm lubrication? Not for sadly I´m dripping wet already most of the time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

That won\'t be a pretty sight.

I picture something similar like a Bouvier des Flandres that just had eaten a bowl of custard! Yikes!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Hehe, the subject title is quite appropriate [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Franki\'s right- this is the women\'s forum. Please either be nice or get out. Not trying to be rude- the reason we post here more frequently than in the main forum is b/c we don\'t have to put up with that kind of smartass bs here, and we can post more freely. Please, guys, take that into consideration before you post. Thanks.

Banned User

Heheh DVK you sound like a moderator. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'m glad you think it\'s funny, TM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information