Close

Stranger

Default Mones on Skin or Clothes? Clothes and Hits!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have you experiences with it? The first day I received my mones I used AE/m with SOE and TE. I put them on my clothes. Then I went outside and met a girl from my school. Before she has never talked with me, but this time she asked me much questions and was very chatty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The next day I did the same, but I put the mones on my skin and not on my clothes. But...nothing happened... next to girls [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sorry for my language, I\'m from Germany

Phero Pro

Default Re: Mones on Skin or Clothes? Clothes and Hits!!

The only thing I can assume is that you could of had a lot of bacteria on your skin which caused the mones to break down at a high rate, but thats just a guess. How were the mones applied both times, and did u have a shower before each application? It also could be the mones just didnt work on the girls. Was it the same girl?

Stranger

Sky, on my skin, I put 2 drops of AE on my neck, left side and right side, sprayed 1x TE on my neck and on my arm, a little bit SOE on my cheeks.
    No, I didn\'t have a shower before. Why is this important? Because of the bacterias?
    And yes it was the same girl, strange...
    I\'ll test it tomorrow again on my clothes and tell you the results.

Phero Pro

Bacteria is on your skin which causes the mones to break down at a higher rate, but at the same time it makes them more effective (i beleive). Mones applies on clothing wont have bacteria to break it down, thus making them last longer but (I beleive) less effective somewhat. Your going to have to do some searching on the forums cause I might be wrong here but hopefully someone else will read this and correct me if possible. There was also an interesting post reguarding the popular \"Axe Body Spray\". Axe contains like iron i think and when u spray it on your body it kills all bacteria and prevents growth for some time. There\'s a lot of information on forums ( more than you can imagine) you just need to search for it!

Phero Enthusiast

Pheros on clothing work a lot better than on skin ! they also last longer and I have noticed some good reactions the next day... phero manufacturers often advise people to put pheros on clothing, they must have good reasons.
    On skin, there is this question of bacteria destroying pheros (especially if you sweat a lot in a hot room), and if you smoke, tobacco doesn\'t help at all... on the other hand, I suppose pheros get into your body a lot better when applied on skin, and I also suppose one can\'t change pheros every day (eg : PI one day, AE the next day) on skin. That is why it takes some time to have a phero signature.
    When you use pheros on clothing, you can change pheros more easily if you want as you change shirt.

Banned User

I would go for skin, remember most of these products are made to be applied to skin, even SOE is designed for skin application. First off one big issue for clothing application is the area I would be covering. Clothes are far less warm than your skin I doubt it will be getting that range and I also don\'t think the heat of the clothes gives that aura feeling. I think the mix of the products and your skin is also positive.

In my own personal use I would switch on and off but I soon began to apply to both 70 percent skin and 30 percent clothing.

Clothing also has it\'s advantages too.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I like splitting. -None/NPA is better on skin, I think, as are small amounts of the others, which could be split.

I\'ve tried both and I prefer skin application. My body reacts every time I apply pheros to my skin and when things get cookin\', I get the best results. The only down side that I\'ve noticed w/ skin application is that pheros seem much less effective at cooler temps.

Stranger

RESULTS
    -------------------------------

OK. I tested it today on my clothes. I used the same mix and went to the same girl. At this time she was chatting with a friend. When I came to her she was still chatting with my friend but she looked to me all the time! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    As if she was speaking to me.
    It seems that the mones work different with everybody.
    I will go for clothes because it seems that mones work better on my clothes.
    Please report your experiences and where and how you have success!

Banned User

Hmmmm you decided already that -mones work better on clothes? Just one brief encounter such as that with not much of proof. I am guessing you will be well off either way but I encourage you test it some more.

Default Clothes and Closets

I always apply my mones to my skin or sometimes hair and never directly to my clothes.

Most of my shirts go to the laundry for washing, pressing, and light starch.

Now, my closet reeks of mones - all the time! The mones seem to have rubbed off on my clothes and the laundry does a poor job of cleaning them off.

Like this morning - fresh shirt but no need for fresh mones. I don\'t know if I should be complaining or thankful for the savings on mones.

Default Re: Clothes and Closets

Skin application all the way.

Thread Information