Close

Phero Pro

Default 2003 Vs 2002 Application Dosages

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As I was trolling the Archives 1 forum I noticed something. A lot of the applications from 2002 involed very high dosages of -none. Like 2-3 Sprays of TE plus other None products were used. The thing is that they were producing results with crazy hits and I dont understand really. I look at Ck\'s (just an example) mix thread and even some of what other people are saying as an application and the dosages now are actually very light compared to what I was reading. Even when I look at my own applications they are somewhat similar to the outragous ammounts i\'ve been reading. We all used to be somewhat shocked when we read about how Phantom applied his mones etc, but some of his applications (before he went overboard) were pretty much on target with what ive read. Also recently people have been reporting they can\'t get any hits so im wondering could they be applying enough? I know were all different and dosages will vary, but this is a large difference.

Default Re: 2003 Vs 2002 Application Dosages

I gues wy they lowered the dosage was because of the hookup theory , when you wear to much then the girls would not know that it was you who was wearing them and eventullu someone else but you would get hookup with girl instead of you. But whean you wear less mones then the girl would now it was you. And not someone else. But this way it would dragg the girls in closer. Hopes this helps. But high dosage are still effective if you go to bars or disco\'s because there are alot alcohol and smoke going in there so that\'s wy you need to use higher dosage in those places.

DZorro,

Banned User

You are right Skyy. Guys are pussies nowadays when it comes to applying -NONE. In the \"good old days\" we used to use 3 sprays of The Edge and have good results with it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I am not saying you should applicate \"Phantom dosages\", but the best thing to do is to (occasionally) use a bit more than normal and see what it does.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

The reason why I am thinking this is because of past applications and my most recent one where i had [bad word] up and put extra. Results were somewhat better with no OD side effects other than me having a slight phero high. Least i know with the phero high something is going on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information