Close

Journeyman

Default AE: Test run - positive hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi folks

Well, although I took the AE on a test-run last night - some very nasty things happened (nothing to do with the \'mones, but the police) so I discounted that entire experiment.

Decided to go shopping again today so showered up and applied 1 drop of AE to a wrist (spread between both) - 1 drop AE spread between both neck pulse points, and 1 drop od AE spread between chin and both cheeks. Had a small spray of Jako cologne on my t-shirt and headed out.

No discernable results initially apart from 2 vague DIHL\'s in one particular mall.

Went to the bank to collect some documentation, and the woman on the customer services desk (oriental, 6/10) was very friendly. Even when her colleague had gone to collect the paperwork, and I had stepped to one side to allow the next person behind me in the queue to be served, she ignored them and carried on talking to me. Made me feel a bit awkward actually [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, the cherry on the cake happened about 20 mins after that in a designer boutique I frequent. There\'s always been this half oriental bird working there that I\'ve thought was pretty hot (8/10). There\'s always been eye prolonged contact between us, but little more. So I\'m wandering around checking out the new items of clothes they\'ve got in (and spreading the SinBard mones all over the boutique when I look up from the jeans I\'m checking and she\'s standing right in front of me. I must have looked a little startled because I had no idea she was there, or how the hell she managed to creep up on me. She said outright \"those would look fantastic on you\" to which I grinned and answered \"I know, that\'s why I\'m looking at them\".

We chit-chatted some more, she mentioned that I\'m always in that boutique and that I obviously have excellent taste (so many feeder lines she fed me, but I wasn\'t playing ball today - I was having fun!) She also mentioned that the top I was wearing was from that store and that it\'s a top seller, but then added I must have bought it first and everyone saw me wearing it and came to get themselves one too. Heh, thing is - although I\'m approx an 8/10 myself - I\'ve never been any good at taking compliments - I much prefer to give them, but what she said next actually made me blush a bit.

She then said \"Hey, you know who you look like? That guy from Big Brother... Ray. He\'s gorgeous\". We talked some more, wandered around the store together, her picking stuff out and telling me how fantastic I\'d look in it. I went to the changing rooms to try on the stuff I\'d picked up and then she beamed a huge smile at me when I left and said in a chirpy way \"see you next time!\".

Now, this girl and I had acknowledged each others existence through eye-contact numerous times in the last 6 months but neither of us had ever spoken to each other. Slap on a lil bit of AE, and boom - she\'s putty in my hands.

I noticed her gaze was fixated on me like her eyes were attached to my face with long bits of string. Also, the longer we talked the more flushed she seemed to be getting in the face, and the more she was smiling.

Now, I\'m not saying this is purely a mones result - this is early days yet, but it\'s certainly a promising beginning. Many *many* more tests to be conducted, all in the name of science of course [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: AE: Test run - positive hit

Oh yeah, neglected to mention there was quite a lot of kino going on - initiated by her. Arm touching, \"pulling me around\" the store almost to the next thing she thought would look good on me, hand on my lower back for a few fleeting moments, etc

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Slap on a lil bit of AE, and boom - she\'s putty in my hands.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1058481726bundyburger\">

Who was the most \'putty\' like:
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />The shop assistant was putty in Sinbard\'s hands!
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Sinbard was putty in the shop assistant\'s hands!
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

...heh heh heh. Sorry man, couldn\'t help myself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Slap on a lil bit of AE, and boom - she\'s putty in my hands.

Who was the most \'putty\' like:
    Sinbard was putty in the shop assistant\'s hands!

...heh heh heh. Sorry man, couldn\'t help myself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

She was wearing her a/o copulin mega-mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    And it worked! So sinbad, how much have you spent this time? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
    Now, this girl and I had acknowledged each others existence through eye-contact numerous times in the last 6 months but neither of us had ever spoken to each other. Slap on a lil bit of AE, and boom - she\'s putty in my hands.

AE has a great mix eh? The -nol alone helped out volumes in this situation. It made her much less inhibited, why did she never come up and straight talk to you before? The -nol also made her a bit chatty as well as you said she had you go around the store with her looking at everything that would look good on you while chatting. I like the Big Brother comment as again she is far less inhibited. I assume -none filled in the rest such as giving her the want/desire (sexually) to spark up a conversation.

Good first time hit story, her look was it a subtle but intense one? I can explain more if needed.

Journeyman

AE has a great mix eh? The -nol alone helped out volumes in this situation. It made her much less inhibited, why did she never come up and straight talk to you before? The -nol also made her a bit chatty as well as you said she had you go around the store with her looking at everything that would look good on you while chatting. I like the Big Brother comment as again she is far less inhibited. I assume -none filled in the rest such as giving her the want/desire (sexually) to spark up a conversation.

Good first time hit story, her look was it a subtle but intense one? I can explain more if needed.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Her \'look\' kept fluctuating from nervous/intimidated to intense/focused - if that makes any sense [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

lol - cheeky bastad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In all honesty, if she hadn\'t caught me totally unaware I\'d have considered making a play, or playing ball with one of the many feeder lines she was dropping me to \'make the close\'. I usually pick up in clubs and bars where you get a few moments grace to formulate \'the strategy\', but this was in the middle of a busy boutique!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

AE is definately one of the best products around yeah!
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information