Close

Thread: NPA/W for men?

Default NPA/W for men?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve read on a few posts about men getting good responses while wearing this. What is everyones personal opinion on this? Is it from the copulins?

Default Re: NPA/W for men?

NPA\\w does not have cops. It has -NONE and 2 secret ingredients (supposedly). From what I gather, I believe many think its the secret ingredients that are doing its magic.

If you do a search on both NPA\\w and TE\\w you\'ll find a few informative threads on both products. TE is merely a diluted version of NPA.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    NPA\\w does not have cops. It has -NONE and 2 secret ingredients (supposedly). From what I gather, I believe many think its the secret ingredients that are doing its magic.

If you do a search on both NPA\\w and TE\\w you\'ll find a few informative threads on both products. TE is merely a diluted version of NPA.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What he said, for goodness sake it\'s been talked about to death, there is enough stuff to read, just read back a long way.

Banned User

What he said, for goodness sake it\'s been talked about to death, there is enough stuff to read, just read back a long way.

Huh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I don\'t any of the guys really knows what it is supposed to do. I believe you are quite vague about it too. Extra information would be quite welcome.

So no, I would have to disagree strongly if you say it has been talked about to death.

Banned User

Yeah I would too, this is the most vague issue we have hear. There is absolutely no solid ground on the possibilities of NPA/W even the posts in the past are elusive. I bought a bottle of TE/W from the used products page, I will go solo with it for awhile, I will also be OD\'ing on it to get some sort of a solid answer.

Journeyman

I bought a bottle of TE/W from the used products page

Where\'s that then? *has a look around*

Banned User

It\'s right here.

It\'s a great way to test out a product, even more it\'s a great deal.

Journeyman

Wooo, that\'s pretty cool - how come I haven\'t seen all that funky forum members club stuff before huh! Keepin it secret [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Huh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I don\'t any of the guys really knows what it is supposed to do. I believe you are quite vague about it too. Extra information would be quite welcome.

So no, I would have to disagree strongly if you say it has been talked about to death.

I understand the need for information, everyone wants it, but i was referring to the fact that his questions had been discussed in the past.

The reason for my vagueness is because the results are very irratic.

So i would have to disagree with your disagreement [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

NPA/w is probably my favorite phero of choice with NPA/m &amp; AE right behind it. I used to be inlove with PI, but that was untill I discovered NPA.

Stranger

I tried a new mix last night of WAGG and NPA/w and the results were excellent. Skyy I,m telling you this is a good mix for going out on a date.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

NPA/w is probably my favorite phero of choice with NPA/m &amp; AE right behind it. I used to be inlove with PI, but that was untill I discovered NPA.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Here is a perfect example of vagueness. The post right below it (unless he deletes it as a practical joke [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])is not much better.

Nothing personal, but nobody cares what your favorite pheromone is, so get over yourself! What information does that give anyone?

Same goes for everyone else. The whole point is that people want information. Why is that so hard to understand? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

We do care about exactly what reactions you observed, how often, how much you wore, what combinations were effective and how; where you put it, etc.

BTW, I first lurked here for 2 months without posting anything, because I didn\'t think I had enough to say or offer. By then I had read the archives, and thought I had a sense for what people needed to hear. The forum is an opportunity to contribute to an international e-community. Think about what you say first, please.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Here is a perfect example of vagueness.

Nothing personal, but nobody cares what your favorite pheromone is, so get over yourself! What information does that give anyone?

Same goes for everyone else. The whole point is that people want information. Why is that so hard to understand? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

We do care about exactly what reactions you observed, how often, how much you wore, what combinations were effective and how; where you put it, etc.

I have e-mailed Daryn from Lacry directly about this issue. We\'ll see how he responds. I\'ll keep everyone abreast.

BTW, I lurked here for 2 months without posting anything, because I didn\'t think I had enough to say or offer. By then I had read the archives and thought I had a sense for what people needed to hear. The forum is an opportunity to contribute to an international e-community. Think about what you say first, please.

Phero Pro

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Here is a perfect example of vagueness. The post right below it (unless he deletes it as a practical joke [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])is not much better.

BTW, I first lurked here for 2 months without posting anything, because I didn\'t think I had enough to say or offer. By then I had read the archives, and thought I had a sense for what people needed to hear. The forum is an opportunity to contribute to an international e-community. Think about what you say first, please.

I have another thread maybe a few days old where I had posted all the details.

More vagueness. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I looked through 15 or so of your recent posts and did not find it. All I found was one with just a favorite formula you recommend. That is not what I\'m talking about. I don\'t recall a detailed post on this recently. Reference to the thread?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Yeah I would too, this is the most vague issue we have hear. There is absolutely no solid ground on the possibilities of NPA/W even the posts in the past are elusive. I bought a bottle of TE/W from the used products page, I will go solo with it for awhile, I will also be OD\'ing on it to get some sort of a solid answer.

You go, Tall!

Thread Information