If this already exists then apologies for labouring the idea (and can I have a URL to it please?), but it occurred to me that a lot of the newbie questions that seem to repeatedly appear on these boards could be solved with a useful and informative \"fact file\" of products. I certainly know I have many questions about various products I\'d like answered and sometimes feel a tad coy about asking.

It would need something like a single html page per product, with a layout and content along the following lines:

************************************************** *******[*]Product Name: Alter Ego for Men[*]Nicknames: AE/m[*]Contraindications/Similar Products: Blerugh, blah (??)[*]Bottle Type: Open neck, with dropper[*]Pheromones Included: None, Nol, Rone[*]Ratios: blah:blah:blah (??)[*]Hit Types: Predominately sexual, social undertones[*]OD Risk: blah (??)[*]OD Symptoms/Effects: Personal and 3rd party aggression[*]Average to Maximum Dosage: 2 dabs or 4 drops (??)[*]Estimated Wear Degredation Time: 7 hours (??)[*]Popular Mixes Include: BlahBlah1, BB3 (??)

Well, I\'m sure you get the idea - some of those things may be a bit useless, and I may have missed some things off that would be crucial or really useful - but the idea itself I think would be really beneficial.

Any thoughts?

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1058440645Sinbard\">

Would a product factfile be useful to you?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Yes
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />No
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Undecided

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>