Close

Stranger

Default make your own lotion

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been lurking here for a while, I am posting because I finally have something worth saying. I was surfing the web and searching how to make my own cologne, when i found some info on how to make your own lotion using the cologne of your choice. I know alot of people like to make their own, and thought they could give this a shot.

Try this great Hand Lotion after a very old recipe. It cools and softens the skin and will even help to clean stained hands.
    It should be used up in 2-3 weeks, so make it only in small batches.
    Ingredients:
    - 30 ml (or 1/3) Eau de cologne of you choice
    - 30 ml (or 1/3) Freshly pressed lemonjuice
    - 30 ml (or 1/3) Glycerine

Preparation:
    Put all ingredients in to a small bottle and shake well. Shake before every use!

the webpage also had a recipie for the ladies, it was different if using perfume.

I just got SOE, and have been using realm for a long time.
    I get to test run it tommorow at work and school.

D.

Default Re: make your own lotion

doesn\'t seem too appealing, looks too acidic for my blood. Maybe I\'ll try it one day. Let us know how it came out.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I have been lurking here for a while, I am posting because I finally have something worth saying. I was surfing the web and searching how to make my own cologne, when i found some info on how to make your own lotion using the cologne of your choice. I know alot of people like to make their own, and thought they could give this a shot.

Try this great Hand Lotion after a very old recipe. It cools and softens the skin and will even help to clean stained hands.
    It should be used up in 2-3 weeks, so make it only in small batches.
    Ingredients:
    - 30 ml (or 1/3) Eau de cologne of you choice
    - 30 ml (or 1/3) Freshly pressed lemonjuice
    - 30 ml (or 1/3) Glycerine

Preparation:
    Put all ingredients in to a small bottle and shake well. Shake before every use!

the webpage also had a recipie for the ladies, it was different if using perfume.

I just got SOE, and have been using realm for a long time.
    I get to test run it tommorow at work and school.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yo \"player\", what exacty are you in training for....?

So where are the mones? How are your non-mone recipes supposed to help anyone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Come on dude, what is the point of your post? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Put up or shut up...what the hell is your point anyway? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] A coherent post would certainly help! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Why so negative, Mr S?

Stranger

the point was so that you could make a lotion that smelled like any cologne that you like. Then you could add any pheromones that you wanted to in any ratio you wanted with a good cover scent.

The reason I posted this recipe is because in a previous post I noticed someone stated that they tried a lotion mix but were told by a friend that they smelled like a chick.

Welcome PlayerINtraining!

It was an interesting post, and i dont really understand why people are being so negative. To make it into a phero mix, simply put your product in instead of cologne.

Banned User

I think he is in training to become a player. Pheromones should ease in the process of accompanying and doing the nasty with many women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Heheh, don\'t like the urban talk much Sagaicous? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - 30 ml (or 1/3) Glycerine - Now I am assuming you can replace the glycerine and use SOE Gel packs (it has glycerin in it.) That right there is a good enough use for the lotion. I am not sure what he was supposed to prove or show it was just a recipe for lotion. You are given the directions to make it.

Journeyman

Surely the easiest thing to do is to just buy some cologne body lotion? WHen I want to apply \'mones using lotions, I use Paco Rabanne body lotion, Gucci Rush body lotion, and Jako bodylotion

Much easier, a lot less messy, and a much better result [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

This is actually a cool idea and I like playing around with stuff like this.

Thread Information