Close

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Effectiveness of New Innovations (Men\'s)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am calling ALL men who have tried...

1. EW
    2. Edge/NPA for women
    3. The new Pheromax (w/ A1, the new -nol)

...to report results so far here. We need to be gathering some data rather than speculating. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Please be as detailed and factual as possible. If anyone wants to create polls feel free. (I\'m getting ready for a music gig at the moment.)

Thanks.

Banned User

Default Re: Effectiveness of New Innovations (Men\'s)

I assume you want to buy number 2 or 3.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve used the new Pheromax. Actually, I no longer want to report anything, because I am surrounded by girls/women who are irresponsive to NONE (may give wrong info). But as I am one of the few people who used new formula pheromax, I will contribute what I can.

Anyway my previous 3 posts on pheromax.

1)
    I guess I am one of the few people who got the new pheromax, so I wanted to write sth about it.

A semi-hit from the new Pheromax.. I am the infamous \"pheros dont work for me\" guy as you may
    recognize. I got the new formula pheromax two days ago. I havent had time to tes it in the real
    testing
    ground, instead I wore it during two family gatherings yesterday and today. As pheromax is said to
    be
    concentrated, I used
    1-half spray to one wrist, rubbed together (yesterday)
    2-one full spray to chest of tshirt, covered with Ultraviolet formen. (today)

This time there are minor changes, which I can attribute to pheros.
    1-One of the women there (who recently had a baby) said to me: \"I wish my baby will be as
    handsome as
    you\".
    2-All the family members were focused on me, despite my cousin (who has been studying abroad
    for
    about 2 years) arrived just yesterday.
    3-My mom has been less critical of me, and there was a clear positive change in her behavior
    towards
    me.

Now these were somewhat normal responses and they may not be attributed to pheros..

2)
    To totally test it I decided to wear Pmax today to school. I used two full sprays covered by
    clinique happy (which is said to drive girls crazy, though you never know in Turkey). I sat just in
    the middle of a girl column and started chatting with one ,whom I have known for about a year.
    Although I knew that she was interested in me, there have been no change in her behaviour..
    AFter school I went to a mall to buy some clothing and on purpose found a girl working there to
    lask something. She got my measurements (yes you guessed it, she beame VERY close while doing
    it) but also there were no change in her behavior and I can even say that she was giving quick
    and short answers to my questions.. Not bothering her more I moved on and went back home.

3) DAY1(Pheromax)- We (me and a male friend) got together at a friend\'s(girl) house for celebrating
    graduation. I applied a half spray of Pheromax on clothing (chest) covered with coolwater just BEFORE
    getting in the house (for maximum results I thought). We sat and started to chat at 16:00. There wasnt
    any change in girl-friend\'s behavior for about an hour so I applied another half spray on my neck. The
    conversation was going awfully normal. Then our girl-friend decided to invite her cousins (two girls).
    When they arrived I was stunned by the lovely 8/10 cousin and \"worked\" on her for some time. She said
    she was preparing for conservatoire entrance examinations, and we chatted quite a long on that (I am a
    teaching assistant in the conservatoire by the way). I still wasnt seeing that little, subtle spark in her
    (having seen what spark means ). By the way we were all in a small room so it was impossible for
    anyone not to be affected by mones. Disappointed, I went to the toiled and applied one full spray to my
    head (two hours later after the second spray). The atmosphere was pleasant and I even asked them
    about their relations and elcited their values (yes, Ross Jefferies) to get them think in that direction. We
    talked about relationships (couldnt steer it to sex as the girls\' ages were 21, 19,18. They just didnt want
    to talk) until 3.00AM and we all went to out homes WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE, WITH THREE GIRLS, 11
    HOURS AND A SMALL ROOM AND WITH GRADUALLY INCREASING PHEROMAX DOSAGES (1 TO 3). You may
    ask whether my buddy benefited from my mones..No.. They behaved normally to him as well. And the
    girls were not cold or closed in any sense. I dont know how to read this awkward experience. Help
    needed.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I assume you want to buy number 2 or 3.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    I don\'t have the new pheromax yet, and haven\'t really made conclusions about the others. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

I see. So you do have TE/w or NPA/w. Hmmm.

It doesn\'t seem to be quite clear what they do (for us guys), right? I have TE/w and I have the feeling it does something in the lines of attracting women, but I am not quite sure what exactly it does..

Phero Enthusiast

I see. So you do have TE/w or NPA/w. Hmmm.

It doesn\'t seem to be quite clear what they do (for us guys), right? I have TE/w and I have the feeling it does something in the lines of attracting women, but I am not quite sure what exactly it does..

Tallmacky says PI/w and TE/w create a low-key and drunk-like feeling in girls, which oppose full frontal NONE assault. He said it can give me a chance against Tr girls, who does not respond to NONE. My personal thought is that they also can give an edge against Asian and Swedish girls.

Banned User

PI/w has nol, but TE/w has NOT. The effects of those two products are totally DIFFERENT! I can\'t believe TM has given such bad advice.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

TE/w was my fault. He suggested PI/w. I thought TE/w was NOL. Sorry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

TE/w was my fault. He suggested PI/w. I thought TE/w was NOL. Sorry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

No, TE/w is none and secret ingredients (other ones than the ones in TE/m).

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

That may be a long shot but is the reason for NONE in TE/w, passive guys? Like I am now looking for a NOL heavy product for passive girls, and similarly in a different part of the world, the same may be true for girls; passive/shy men. Is NONE included to open up shy males? Just learnin\'.

Phero Enthusiast

Tallmacky says PI/w and TE/w create a low-key and drunk-like feeling in girls, which oppose full frontal NONE assault. He said it can give me a chance against Tr girls, who does not respond to NONE. My personal thought is that they also can give an edge against Asian and Swedish girls.

Nja, no, not against Swedesh. -rone is a key.
    /Bubu

I just used TE/w a copple of times, but what exactley it does, it\'s kind of still a mistery for me. But it does make me feel hot in a way. And i always here girls saying it\'s hot in here, so the TE/w does work, you can compare TE/w when you just got a total workout, you feel totaly hot right, well atleast that\'s what it does to me.
    But i haven\'t had time to test fully yet, as i only used it a copple of times. But for NPA/w i can\'t say anyting about it because i don\'t have it, it may still do the same as TE/w but with greater concentration.

DZorro,

Default Re: Woman\'s NPA

I\'ve had the \"hot\" response too, but the other reactions as you say seem to be a lot harder to pin down. I didn\'t find NPA/w much use as a \"pick up\" phero, but I\'m pretty sure it added spice to activities in the bedroom. Random every-day reactions were not reliable, and didn\'t seem to make me any more interesting. But more testing is needed...

Yes it did make my andrenalin rising, so maybe is should have refraised that.Sorry bout that.

Dzorro,

Phero Pro

Have anyone combined the NPA/w with SoE? Like DD#1...

Banned User

Heh, I wish those secret ingredients well weren\'t so secretive. I hope we can pine down what TE/W does to women when we (men) are wearing it. I guess I will just have to try it out too and I bet I will have the same reactions as you guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Default Woman\'s TE

For the guys who bought TE/w, did you guys get the unscented version or the vanilla version? How does each one smell?

Thread Information