Close

Default Newbie with a question!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well first off I would like to say that I am new to the forums so \'hello everyone\'.Well, I purchased the newbie set and after reading up on the forums and and reading information on the pheros I decided to go for some AE and NPA while I was at it. I have some questions about a couple of things though. In the newbie set I recieved a couple of gel packets of SoE and SPMO. I read on the chart and they both seem to contain around the same amount of -nol but I hear SoE is a much better product, just wondering what the differences is between those two are (besides the smell. Hate the smell of SPMO but LOVE the smell of Soe). And I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me. I have SPMO, souple packs of Soe, NPA, TE, and AE. I\'m a 19 yr old male, about 5\'8, I have no problems striking up conversations with people. I would just rather have the sexual hits. I would rate myself about a 7.0 or 7.5, and I also have a medium build. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of mixes for me. I\'m mainly interested in sexual. And I\'ve read some posts and also thought about purchasing NPA/w or TE/w and WAGG. Are these products worth it for my situation? If not what else would you suggest I get? I would like mainly younger people but ONCE in awhile I wouldn\'t mind some older women though cause they are better experience wise. And I must say that my first day using SoE one I guess you would say \"good friend\" of mine was overly aggressive sexually. It was good. So any suggestions or comments from people would be great. P.S. I am really sorry for the long post.

Default Re: Newbie with a question!!!

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=71 737&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&vc=1

A lot of CK\'s mixes there.

I don\'t know if you\'ve seen the cookbook, but you can also find mixes there. Just click on Pheromone Reference Material up top, and then the link to the cookbook.

There, you\'ll find the ratios for DD#1 and DD-Lite.

CK\'s mixes and Watcher\'s DD#1 and the DD-Lite (can\'t remember who came up w/the variation) are all good for sexual hits.

As for the difference between SOE and the SPO\'s, SOE has -NOL and -RONE, whereas the SPO\'s have only -NOL. I didn\'t like the fragrance of SOE or any of the SPO\'s, and as a result I never tried any of the SPO\'s and I tried SOE only a few times; so beyond that I can\'t tell you much.

Journeyman

The SPO is mostly for fragrence, so if you don\'t like the smell, don\'t use it. SOE doesn\'t have much smell, and what is there is mild... I\'d still splash on a bit of cologne anyway. SOE is actually going to get you an effect... whereas the SPO was there mainly so you can mix the stinky edge product down a bit.

To Me, Edge smells incredibly foul. I mix it about 60/40 with a cologne, then I can spray it on... and tolerate it.

Sweet. Thx guys. Keep \'em coming. I would like as many suggestions as possible.

Thread Information