Well first off I would like to say that I am new to the forums so \'hello everyone\'.Well, I purchased the newbie set and after reading up on the forums and and reading information on the pheros I decided to go for some AE and NPA while I was at it. I have some questions about a couple of things though. In the newbie set I recieved a couple of gel packets of SoE and SPMO. I read on the chart and they both seem to contain around the same amount of -nol but I hear SoE is a much better product, just wondering what the differences is between those two are (besides the smell. Hate the smell of SPMO but LOVE the smell of Soe). And I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me. I have SPMO, souple packs of Soe, NPA, TE, and AE. I\'m a 19 yr old male, about 5\'8, I have no problems striking up conversations with people. I would just rather have the sexual hits. I would rate myself about a 7.0 or 7.5, and I also have a medium build. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of mixes for me. I\'m mainly interested in sexual. And I\'ve read some posts and also thought about purchasing NPA/w or TE/w and WAGG. Are these products worth it for my situation? If not what else would you suggest I get? I would like mainly younger people but ONCE in awhile I wouldn\'t mind some older women though cause they are better experience wise. And I must say that my first day using SoE one I guess you would say \"good friend\" of mine was overly aggressive sexually. It was good. So any suggestions or comments from people would be great. P.S. I am really sorry for the long post.