Close

Journeyman

Default Could I be ODing on the -NONE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

I usually use WKM#1 at a 7:3:1 ratio of SOE:NPA:PI/m mixed in a seperate roll-top bottle (just like the SOE bottle). I usually just dab the bottle behind each ear and on both wrists and rub it in. I also put an inch on each side of my neck and one inch on the front of the chin. I then cover it usually with some Calvin Klein \"Crave\" cologne. I have been using this mix for a little while though (about 3 or 4 months). I have been hearing reports from friends that girls tend to be creeped out by me. Im not ugly, I am fairly attractive (usually get rated about an 8/10, so to speak). Im also told that i usually act \"too forward\" in that i might be acting too interested or talk to much to a girl and just don\'t play it cool enough. Working on that. Also been accused of staring and i am working on that one too. I was also wondering though if this \"creepy\" feeling could be attributed to a -NONE OD because some of the girls who made this accusation, I can\'t remember me staring at them or being \"too interested\". I do take some bodybulding supplements that raise my testosterone level so it could be conceivable that i am way ODing on NONE. Is WAGG at least one of the answers for me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I also have some PCC, anyway i could use that? Any help is welcome.

Products i currently have are: NPA/m, PI/m, SOE (roll on), PCC, and a small amount of AE/m.

Thanks,
    nczeebs

Journeyman

Default Re: Could I be ODing on the -NONE?

bump any help is welcome and needed.

nczeebs

I\'m hesitant to advise you, since I have no personal experience w/ WKM#1. However, from what I\'ve read on the forum, your application level seems OK. You\'re dabbing w/ the roller top on, yes? Of course, you could always try less and see what happens. That could be your personal OD level w/ WKM#1, only you can answer that for yourself. Keep testing and let us know how it\'s going.

As far as girls commenting that you \"creep them out\", this could be \"defined\" in several ways. Sometimes girls will actually mean something quite different from (even the opposite of) what they really mean...believe it or not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] So who knows? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

If you have that Clint Eastwood/Lone Wolf look, as I do, it could be that your \"look\" combined w/ the supplemental none could be too much for you. But, I don\'t know...I\'ve had great results w/ high none levels, but never w/ out more nol to balance it out. I\'m actually going to start lowering the nol in a combo that\'s worked well so far...just to find that lower limit for the nol in proportion to a constant none level. Or at least once my life gets back to normal again...assuming that\'s even possible. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

yep dabbing with the roller top on. Anyone think that WAGG could help? or should i stick with additional SOE?

nczeebs

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If you have that Clint Eastwood/Lone Wolf look, as I do, it could be that your \"look\" combined w/ the
    supplemental none could be too much for you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Can the Eastwood behavior succeed at all? I mean as far as I understand, even a bottle of PI/w wont help that kind of people, right?

Akinu-

I am high on the CEE scale and yes the look can work for you. As long as I apply pheros that give me a more approachable aura, then the girlies love that bad boy look. I got a comment yesterday from this HB named Willow about how I must be \"reeeaaaally bad\"...she meant that in a good, sexual way and flashed me a wicked smile to go w/ it. This girl is drop dead gorgeous and is used to having guys suck up to her and do stuff for her, but she was the one calling me over to sit next her, on my lap, on her lap and she started the kino. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Her bf sure didn\'t seem to like it, but he didn\'t f**k w/ me one bit. He came over to where we were sitting to \"mark his territory\", but kept his distance from me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] So for me it was finding the correct balance of pheros to allow me to use that quality to my advantage.
    Now, if I had that type of CE look w/ lots of none, then the girlies would be running for the hills and most likely the guys too.

Thread Information