Hi,

I usually use WKM#1 at a 7:3:1 ratio of SOE:NPA:PI/m mixed in a seperate roll-top bottle (just like the SOE bottle). I usually just dab the bottle behind each ear and on both wrists and rub it in. I also put an inch on each side of my neck and one inch on the front of the chin. I then cover it usually with some Calvin Klein \"Crave\" cologne. I have been using this mix for a little while though (about 3 or 4 months). I have been hearing reports from friends that girls tend to be creeped out by me. Im not ugly, I am fairly attractive (usually get rated about an 8/10, so to speak). Im also told that i usually act \"too forward\" in that i might be acting too interested or talk to much to a girl and just don\'t play it cool enough. Working on that. Also been accused of staring and i am working on that one too. I was also wondering though if this \"creepy\" feeling could be attributed to a -NONE OD because some of the girls who made this accusation, I can\'t remember me staring at them or being \"too interested\". I do take some bodybulding supplements that raise my testosterone level so it could be conceivable that i am way ODing on NONE. Is WAGG at least one of the answers for me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I also have some PCC, anyway i could use that? Any help is welcome.

Products i currently have are: NPA/m, PI/m, SOE (roll on), PCC, and a small amount of AE/m.

Thanks,
nczeebs