Close

Banned User

Default Powerful stuff!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all!!
    I got my order of juice yesterday and did my first test run this morning and this afternoon. This morning I dosed up with some WAGG, PPA and some PI/w. Didn\'t get any sexual hits but people were very friendly and more than pleasant to interact with. It was a very good morning for me mood wise and it was almost as if my mood was spilling over to people I was coming in contact with. All and all, a very pleasant morning.
    In the late afternoon I dosed up with SOE and PI/m. I used 4 drops of PI/m on my neck and a 4\" stripe of SOE on each forearm. I\'m not using a cover with any of the juice and I can\'t detect any \"pissy smell\" coming off me at all: just the fragrance of the SOE. I went into town and stopped at a few stores. There truly are no good looking women where I live so the juice is really a waste for the most part when it comes to trying to get sexed but I\'m fascinated by this whole concept and I want to do some experimenting on the effects mone\'s have on various interactions I have with people. I saw a guy I know at one of the stores I went into. We chatted about a few things and then he took off like a puff of smoke. The checker that took my money seemed \"dazed and confused\" when I paid for my milk and eggs. I got home and both my dogs were in a panic. My Australian Shepherd is a very cool Alpha male. HE WAS FREAKED by me when I got home. He was cowered by my presence and made a point to let me know that I was the top dog in the pack. He was very submissive, as if I had spoken harshly to him and he wanted forgiveness and was very confused because he knew he hadn\'t done anything wrong. It\'s taken 6 hours for him to relax. Looking back on the conversation I had with the guy in the store I think he was totally intimidated by me but not offended by an order imperceptible to me. I think I was just TOOOOOO Alpha!!!!! If so, I\'m thinking that it will be nice to put together a potion that has an equally powerful, but positive impact on women. After todays adventures and reading many of the posts on this Forum I believe this is more than possible.
    This is my first post and I hope to post more in the future for \"knowledge sake\" which seems to be the primary force behind this Forum. I must write that I am very impressed with the members here! Some very shinny minds, both male and female, and it\'s a pleasure reading all.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Powerful stuff!!

Nice! But, PIm @ 4drops may be an OD. Try to use less, say, from one drop for a while, than 2, and so on. But not more than 5!

Phero Pro

With the ammount of PI you were wearing im sure you scared the [bad word] out of every animal in your neighborhood [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think 2 drops is the limit, 3 is OD especially if its all in 1 spot

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Didn\'t get any sexual hits but people were very friendly and more than pleasant to interact with.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Just because people did not react sexually does not mean they did not have sexual feelings for you, thats a common misunderstanding.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

There truly are no good looking women where I live so the juice is really a waste for the most part when it comes to trying to get sexed

Ash, I know what you mean, I have the same problem - no decent men around where I am. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BTW 4 drops of PI is a hell of a lot!! Too much if you ask me. Try just one drop next time and things ought to be more relaxed - for your dog too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think you really OD´d on this occasion.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BTW 4 drops of PI is a hell of a lot!! Too much if you ask me.

Haven\'t tried PI myself, although yeah, it sounds like an OD. But I think it\'s great that you tried that much, just so you can see for yourself - in a pretty dramatic way - that this stuff is most definitely for real. Well, at least the stuff you can buy here is, can\'t vouch for other sites. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information