Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default The Portuguese Job

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys! I am already in Portugal since last sunday, and after being 4 days trying to get out of a jetlag on a very unusual hot weather (it is rally hot in her!), today I started to work with my mones, in this way the portuguese job (my experiments in Portugal).
    Day 1: Well today I was supposed to meet two ladies, ex-high school mates at afternoon. so at morning I went to buy some good clothes (the clothes in the U.S. sucks!!!) and afterwards I went to the meeting with 4 drops of AE: 2 on back of both ears, 1 on pulses and 1 on eyebrows. I also put s2 sprays of 212 Carolina Herrera on both sides of my neck. Ok, as soon as I arrived there, the girls started to ask if I had already an american chick on my pocket as well if I still on my relationship with that italian chick. Then, after some ice-creams the girls asked me a question that many guys here have listened before: ``what´s the brand of your cologne???´´ I just said that it was 212 Carolina Herrera, and the two chicks said to me that it is their favorite perfum and that I have a good taste. After 1 more hour of talk I left the girls and I went to a friend of mine´s house. He has 3 old sister, mid twenties, and all of them has boyfriends. Well when I was getting ready to get out, two of them invited me to go with them to drink something out, but I denied and counteroffer for saturday. This is the first time that them invite me out...
    Tomorrow I am going to buy some more clothes, and then monday I am going to start to hit the streets alone with my PI. Also tomorrow I have a meeting with another chick and I am definitely going to take some mones... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Default Re: The Portuguese Job

Good luck

Phero Pro

Keep reporting! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Are you in Porto? yeah, it\'s really hot here...
    Boa sorte! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Day #2: Last night, a friend of mine came to my ``mansion´´ to see some girls on the brazilian playboy website, while I was sleeping after a long day in Oporto. Because of that, he woke me up at midnight to take him to the door, and this made me jetlag: my body changed the time to the american one. So I was wake up until almost 4 am, and then my mother woke me up at 9 am because I was already late to a meeting.
    Because I was really late, I took a pretty quick shower and this made me to not get completely rid of the mones from yesterday. So after the meeting, I went to see another ex-high school mate, and this girl didn~t stop to touch me!!!! Her pupils were dilated and she was like a kid on toys-r-us store!!!! Also I took from her the info that she is single this days, and she invited me to show up again on her job next week, next time to go out to lunch or to have a coffee. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    At afternoon I was riding with one of my fellows because the guy was seeing is girlfriends (the dude is so stupid to have 2 girls that work on the same shpping center!), and there he introduced me to a chick, 27 yrs old. At this time I believe that the mones were already gone, but after 5 minutes of talk I catched the phone number of that chick. On our way home, we met another chick that I took the elementary schoool and she was way hot!!!! Because she was with her mother, we just speak for 1 minute, but of course I catched her phone number and now we are supposed to go out. I was supposed to meet another chick tonight, but because she said me to call to confirm the meetig I will put her under probation; instead of go out with her today, I will just call her tomorrow, so today I will ride with my buddies. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TBONTB, tou em Braga meu, mas tou quase sempre no Porto! Esta cena esta bue de quente e bue de fixe!!!! Ja nao quero mais voltar para a America, foda-se! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    TBONTB, tou em Braga meu, mas tou quase sempre no Porto! Esta cena esta bue de quente e bue de fixe!!!! Ja nao quero mais voltar para a America, foda-se! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

yeah, Portugal rules!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    It seems like you still had a good time without the mones... you didn\'t apply them today, did you?

Phero Enthusiast

TBONTB,
    Yeah I didn´t aplly them today, but I believ that at the morning I still had a little bit left and this amount ``punched´´ the first girl. However the last two girls I was for sure out of mones, and I have to say I work it by myself. IT HAPPENED BECAUSE PORTUGUESE GIRLS ARE THE HOTTIEST CHICKS IN THE WORLD!!! Dude I still nuts about their breasts and other physical atributes, comparing to American girls... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Devias ver as gajas da minha turma!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Here I am back, with some more news for this threat. I was kind of busy these last 2 weeks travelling in Portugal and also because the Italian chick is arriving next sunday so I was trying to re-organize myself in Portugal.
    Well yesterday it was a big party on my city, the Saint John party. Every year on this day everybody goes to the downtown at night and stay there drinking and dancing until the sunrise. Well I cooked 5 drops TE + 2 drops AE + 2 drops SOE. I went with one of my main buddies to meet the two portuguese chicks from my previous post. After a little bit of talk on a bar, 5 other portuguese chicks friend of the other girls arrived on our table. I was feeling superconfident so I was conducting the conversation with 3 chicks at the same time. Ok lady #4 (18 years old) and lady #7 (22 years old) started to give me buying signals, and I was enjoying it. Me and my buddy we were like two pimps; 2 black guys with 7 white chicks following us!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Lady #7 started to try to huge me a lot, while lady #4 said to me that I have a nice ass. And the things went bad: my buddy hooked-up with lady #7, the one that I was getting more and more interested. Well today at 9 am we decided to separate to go home to take some rest, and before I left lady #4 gave me her phone number, asked mine, and she even told me that she is available this week at afternoons to go out. Like at 7 am she gave me an incredible DIHL... hmmmmm
    Now I plan to go out with lady#4 thursday and then sunday the Italian chick will arrive... Madonna mia!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TBONTB,
    Irmao, ja ves porque desapareci meu... muita festa e stress. Opa enquanto eu estiver em Portugal eu vou continuar a publicar os meus sucessos, portanto relaxa e coma umas boas sardinhas com uma boa Super Bock ao lado. VIVA O NORTE CARAGO!!!

Phero Enthusiast

P.S: I covered all that mones with 212 Carolina Herrera and all the chicks were telling me that I was smelling good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default The Portuguese Job - Update

Crazy days I am living here in Portugal! The weather is amazing: everyday 30 celsius degrees. I love this place for real!
    Ok, lets talk about the mones. Few days ago I was wearing 1 drop of PI + half SOE gel and went to a female friend shop. I realized that I was more open to small talk with the woman costumers there, and few days later my friend told me that one of the girls there was very interested on me. On the same day, after I left my friend shop, I went to the downtown to take my favorite dish, Prego no Prato a Portuguesa! One girl that was sitting 5 feets from me started to flirt with me and smile a lot to me, but unfortunely I was with the Italian chick by my side so I could do nothing.
    Another day, I went to club with a buddie of mine wearing 3 drops TE + 2 drops AE + 2 drops SOE. My friend that is like 7 years older than me was respecting me a lot. I was the commander. While we were dancing I saw an spanish chick like 10 feets away flirting with me, but then happened the social circle hook-up theory: my friend looked to the girl and he told me that he was hipnotized by the girl. So I let him do his job, but the girl rejected him. If you take a look on my previous post on the portuguese job, this is the second time that the social circle hook up theory happens with this mix, and it had the same end. At the end of the night I went to pick my coat and there was the spanish chick again giving me an huge DIHL.
    Next day I had a party and I decided to go there with the same mix. While I was dancing some disco, a hot portuguese chick came to me and asked me to prepare her a drink. The italian chick started to cry, but I went to prepare the drink. And then came again the social circle hook up theory: My main man Terencio, from the Saint John´s party told me that he was interested on that same portuguese chick and he started to do his job. At the end of the night, the same result: the girl rejected him. That was the worst night of my life: I had a big argument with the Italian chick...

TBORNTB: espero q estas minhas esperencias em terras de Camoes te ajudem um pouco... Eu adoro o Norte Carago! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: The Portuguese Job - Update

ya, vou experimentar o que tu sugeriste. Lamento que tenhas tido problemas com a italiana... mas já devias saber como elas são. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] They\'re like a huricane!!

O Norte rula carago!

hasta la vista [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    The weather is amazing: everyday 30 celsius degrees.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sh!t! Who would have expected that in the middle of the summer.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I guys. Probably this is the last post of the portuguese job because tomorrow I am leaving to Africa. Things here are going way nuts: I am in a horrible mood, always getting angry with every little thing, so I stopped for a while to use mones. Yeah the Italian chick did a good job on my brains [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
    Ok I will tell you a funny story from last week. Last thursday I was wearing 3 drops of AE and I decided to spend the weekend in Lisbon so I went to a laundry house in order to wash one of my favority coats. A lady of 40´s years old attended me and she told me that it was not possible for me to receive the coat on the same day. So I asked her just to Iron the coat, and then her coworker of 40´s years old started to compliment my fake blue eyes. Both of them compliment me a lot, and then when I was ready to pay for the job they said that it was for free because I am a good costumer.
    Today I went again to that laundry house in order to wash my dress, but this time without mones. The lady that attended me before said very loudly as soon I arrive ``here is the guy that we have been talking about!´´. If I were white I would get completely red [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Then she started to ask me personal questions like what I do in my life and she seemed pretty interested [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I would love if she was younger... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Like I told you guys things are going way nuts... I am having a crisis of personality on the last few 3 days and I don´t want to go to Africa. It is like that sometimes I feel that I have nothing in common with my family: this is nuts!!!

Thread Information