Close

Stranger

Default Newbie - First Post

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello to all users.

As you can see this is my first post. I\'m a newbie so bare with me with the newbie questions I have. First of all, I did go through reading the cookbook/intros to Phero and browse through this fourm a bit.

My question is which PHERO PRODUCT should I get? Would like a honest recommendation [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] A little about myself - I\'m 21 Years Old 5\'11 150lbs with Asian background. Avg looking and in good shape.

Looking to attract girls within my age say 18-22. Some asian grls but prefer white/other girls. I don\'t have the neccessary funds to start expermintenting with all the PHERO out there =( Sad but true. What do you think would suit me?

Should I buy the NEWBIE SET? Or just SOE?
    Please recommened a product for me to attract the 18-22 age group. BTW(NEWBIE QUESTION) does PHERO work better for young guys or just older guys? Thanks to any recommendations or comments. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: Newbie - First Post

The Newbie kit is good... but get some extra SOE so you\'d have more than a 4 time supply.

Should be a good startup......

for sexual and social hits go with alter ego
    to get girls clsoe to you and social hits go with soe
    to make girls really horny get the edge or npa

those are my favorites but you should wait for the pros to get here and give you some more details. They would probably be able to give you better advice

Stranger

Thanks for the response. Leaning to SOE.

As long as I target my crowd 18-22 it will be fine for this NEWBIE =) Any type of hits will be ok I guess. Yeah I\'ll wait for the PROS to get here and give me some advice. Thanks!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Thanks for the response. Leaning to SOE.

As long as I target my crowd 18-22 it will be fine for this NEWBIE =) Any type of hits will be ok I guess. Yeah I\'ll wait for the PROS to get here and give me some advice. Thanks!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I may not be a pro if you judge the number of my posts, but I\'ve been using pheros for a while. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Only catch with SOE (and AE for that matter) is that it\'s pretty strongly scented. Not that it smells bad, but for starters you might want something unscented - not only so that you can choose your own fragrance to go along with it, but also so that you don\'t have to come up with BS when somebody wants to know just what that new fragrance is that you\'ve been wearing lately [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Seriously, I think pheros are best when you forget you\'re wearing them, and SOE\'s strong (albeit pleasant) musk smell makes that hard to do.

Not that unscented pheros are completey \"scentless,\" as they usually have a slight \"sweaty\" smell to them in varying degrees. But I\'d urge you to give some thought to AFA, which at least for me works just as well as AE (if not better), and is far and away the \"cleanest\" smelling product I\'ve tried. I\'ve also been impressed with WAGG lately, although I agree with others on the board who have noticed that the increased attention you get isn\'t very sexual in nature.

NPA and TE (same formula, different ways to use it) smell a bit stronger &amp; definitely need to be masked with aftershave/cologne, but I like both of those too, and they\'re a lot cheaper.

Just my $.02 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

If cash is an issue and you want a balance then id suggest AE, least you have all 3 mones in it. From there you can branch out with te/npa and even some soe. Some people get hits with AE:Soe and AE:TE/NPA or you can mix all 3 even or you can go for DD#1

What Skyy said. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And, w/cash an issue, maybe get a few SOE gel packs ($10 for 7 packets) w/the AE. They\'re good for 2 to 3 applications each. You can then play w/both seperately and together as a combo. But definitely get AE\\m.

Welcome to the forum Azn-

On a budget? AE/m is the way to go, best bang for your buck! As Skyy said, you can add other stuff when you got the cash...he\'s got some good suggestions for you there. Good luck and have fun w/ it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As others have said, go with AE. When you can afford it get TE next, and then whatever takes your fancy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

Thanks for all great sugesstion and response.

This Newbie will get AE/m and that\'s all I can get. No extras whatsoever. Alter Ego!!!!
    Will post once I get the HITS!!!! Thanks to all.

Thread Information