Close

Stranger

Default Korean ginseng tea

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A few years ago a Korean guy offered me a cup of the \'herbal\' tea he was drinking, and I woke up the next morning with a boner you could hang a towel on. Further inquiries revealed that the tea was none other than Korean ginseng, and after a quick trip to Chinatown I procured a large stash of \'Prince of Peace\' ginseng tea sachets (100 bags for about $8) for my own use. The effects of drinking a cup or two a day were dramatic - if anything, it was too effective, causing my penis to become continually slightly engorged even when not erect. There was simply no doubt about its effects, but it was just too much. Recently, I discovered another brand - Korea \"Insam\" - which seems to be milder in its effects, such that drinking it actually has a beneficial effect on sexual health.

When I tried taking ginseng in supplement form, the effects were negligible. Anyone out there have any insight into the benefits or drawbacks of drinking ginseng tea on a regular basis?

Default Re: Korean ginseng tea

Can\'t talk now...on my way to Chinatown. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

What was the brand you we\'re drinking? Just wanna make sure I get the right stuff.

The older roots are the most potent ones, but more expensive as well. Expect to pay a premium for the really good stuff. The reason the tablets are useless is because they generally use cheap, young roots.

As always with these things, if you take it daily, make sure you cycle it on and off.

Hungry

Stranger

Thanks, Hungry, for the tip about cycling on and off. Just to clarify - do you mean one day on, one day off, or do you suggest a longer cycle?

EXIT63 - the brand I\'m drinking now is marked \'Deluxe Instant Korean Ginseng Tea\', and it seems to have two trade marks: \'Royal King\' and \'Korea Insam\'. It comes in a long gold colored box with lots of smaller boxes of sachets inside. As I said, this is the one that seems to have an acceptable level of ginseng for me - \'Prince of Peace\' was much too strong for me to use comforably. You can pick up these brands in supermarkets in Chinatown, and they\'re cheap. The ginseng teas which I\'ve seen marketed in mainstream supermarkets (such as \'Stash\' ginseng tea bags) seem not to have any real effect. Have fun! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Longer cycle. 2 months on, 1 month off is a fairly standard recommendation.

BTW, a small bit of advice. Ginseng is a very potent herb that can cause a number of side effects. You should probably do some reading on it if you\'re going to take a strong preparation regularly. Or talk to a Chinese herbalist. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hungry

Stranger

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Ginseng is a very potent herb that can cause a number of side effects.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I didn\'t know about the side-effects [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Any idea what they are? Thanks.

Phero Pro

hmm ... errections ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Ginseng and Ashwagandha

Side effects of ginseng - insomnia is one so take in morning or by mid-day.

Also, don\'t play with it until you\'re middle-aged or older. Supposedly, it doesn\'t do much for young men and taking while young will block the effects when you try later when you really need it.

As an alternative, I recommend ashwagandha. It\'s much like ginseng in overall effects although it can make you drowsy when you first take it. Taking it before bed is the best practice. I strongly recommend www.Omchiherbs.com special extract - top drawer stuff and a great value.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Chinese Medicine and Your Cock

Other similar herbs include Rhodiola (very powerful and reasonably priced -- more neurological effects) and Siberian Ginseng (which takes a month for its vitalizing effect).

Perhaps the most powerful four way combo in Chinese Medicine is premium ginseng, deer antler, Gejie (a Chinese Gecko), and horny goat weed. The first three are incredibly powerful as a trio.

http://www.healthlink.com.au/nat_lib/htm-data/htm-herb/bhp939.htm

Here is my favorite product for vitality, at the best price I could find. A 70 y.o. old chinese woman who looks 40 turned me on to it.

http://www.winghopfung.com/winghopfung/geijbushinwa.html

http://www.eastearthtrade.com/cgi-bin/catalog12/scan/se=Chinese_Herbals/mp=catsrch?Nn5cUMqD;;4

Alrodeer is also good in combination, found above.

Strong Man Bao is specifically for sexual function, and is most excellent in combo with the Gejie formula. These are very serious and powerful traditional formulas. Indian God Lotion is a famous topical preparation for your cock. Here is the site with the best prices (of the several I checked)for these:

http://www.ishop2save.com/Health_Store/potency__sex.htm

The above products are really great, and I would encourage folks to try them. I went through a period of decreased potency due to some medications, and the above were the only things I found that helped. There is one more product I am forgetting, but I\'ll try to add the reference later.

The best basic combo for sexuality would be Gejie and Strong Man Bao, IMO. I am getting this information from two very old-school and locally revered Chinese acupuncturists/herbalists.

Stranger

There are plenty of herbs that are used to make herbal tea. Ginseng and Ashwagandha herbal tea have delicious taste and feels you better then before. check out <link Deleted> for more information of herbal tea.
    Last edited by belgareth; 10-07-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Thread Information