Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default NATURAL MONES.......

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Now, everyone produces their own natural pheromones. If a guy were to work out a lot, and was in amazing shape would he constantly be releasing more pheromones than a guy who didnt, or if they both did some push ups would they release the same amount. Basically, does a man in good shape release more mones than a guy who isnt as in good shape, or do they release the same after the same workouts? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: NATURAL MONES.......

I find that a man who is \"turned on\" produces more... same goes for a woman. The joke is... when you are single, you can\'t find a date... when you are in a relationship, everyone wants to be with you.

Heck, it even happens to me..... I quit using pheromones now... but I find that a girl smells much better on the 3-4th date than on the first. Go fig.. Go for the neck... great smells there.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I find that a man who is \"turned on\" produces more... same goes for a woman. The joke is... when you
    are single, you can\'t find a date... when you are in a relationship, everyone wants to be with you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That is mostly because of the \"social proof\" you demonstrate when you are with a woman. It is a part of the competition between women. Also, you dont need to be dating someone to make girls interested in you this way; go to a bar with a decent female friend and you will notice DIHLs all around.

Weightlifting is one factor that increases phero levels. I think it is more related with personal chemistry rather than how heavy you lift.

Journeyman

I find that a man who is \"turned on\" produces more... same goes for a woman. The joke is... when you
    are single, you can\'t find a date... when you are in a relationship, everyone wants to be with you.

That is mostly because of the \"social proof\" you demonstrate when you are with a woman. It is a part of the competition between women. Also, you dont need to be dating someone to make girls interested in you this way; go to a bar with a decent female friend and you will notice DIHLs all around.

I find that when I travel alone, or with a male friend, I get more ladies when I\'m in a good relationship. There is research that shows it changes hormone levels when you are with someone.

Phero Enthusiast

when you are single, you can\'t find a date... when you are in a relationship, everyone wants to be with you.

I find that when I travel alone, or with a male friend, I get more ladies when I\'m in a good relationship

There is some conflict here man.

Phero Pro

That may be the reason why PCC may work when used by men...

Thread Information