Close

Default Newbie with Questions (Thank you for your Advice)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,

I am new to the use of Pheremones and have many questions that I hope someone can help me with. There are SO many products out there that make it so confusing and hard to know WHICH ones to trust, WHICH ones are real, WHICH ones work, and WHICH ones to even use to get started.

I am curious about the \"Essence of a Woman\" copulin frarance, but am nervous about the \"odor\" and wondered what your suggestions were for using it \"creatively\" with the appropriate \"cover fragrance??\" I haven\'t purchased it yet, because it is a \"NEW\" product and wanted some reviews on it first. How does it compare to the PCC? I haven\'t tried any of the products, so am completely unknowledgeable about all of this.

I also have an unusual situation and need help. I am a Nurse and work for an Allergy/Asthma Medical Center and we are not allowed to wear any fragrances or perfumes.......for obvious reasons.....to avoid problems, reactions, or irritations to the patients. So I need to find a \"Pheremone(?)\" product that is either odor-less or VERY lightly, softly scented (for a woman) with a non-irritating fragrance. Is this possible and do you have any recommendations??

Thanks very kindly and in advance if anyone can help me.

Default Re: Newbie with Questions (Thank you for your Advice)

LWQ,

I did see the other thread regarding EW and PCC, but I don\'t think that either of those would be good for you to wear to work given your situation.

The idea of using PI(w) is a good one, but I think that there\'s a way of playing it even safer.

PI(w)\'s undisclosed Copulin content is so minimal that most users claim it has no aroma, and guys even use it for its high Androstenol content without worrying about the Copulins. But even the (presumed) miniscule quantities of Copulins in PI(w) could cause you problems at work.

It\'s a bit more expensive, but in your case the Chem-Set Androstenol might be the wisest choice. It is just slightly less concentrated than PI(w), but it won\'t have the Copulins that could prove to be a liability at work.

http://www.love-scent.com/kits/order.html

And for outside of work situations where you don\'t have to worry about extraneous scents, you could mix the CS A-Nol with some Essence of Woman to get the A-Nol/Copulin effect of PI(w), AND be able to customize the proportions.

The combination of the two products will be more costly than PI(w), but I think the added flexibility you\'d get would be worth the investment. Even if you found that you couldn\'t get away with using ANY of this stuff at work, you\'d still have the basic building blocks for a great women\'s phero mix.

Good Luck!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information