Since I started using \'mones I have been very interested and amazed at the strong responses that have occurred. Even though a lot of this isn\'t news to most of you guys, since not many people seem to talk about the non-sexual applications of pheromones in great detail I decided to write some examples of what I\'ve observed:
(scroll down for summary)

Realm/m + SOE when used in a work environment has consistently lifted the mood of everyone around, creating a very friendly and chatty mood. Coworkers both male and female like are just more open and friendly, including ones that normally keep to themselves or aren\'t inclined to react that way. The more that is used, the sillier people get. Usually I will use two sprays of Realm/m, one under each arm. The SOE I\'ll roll one big strip either on the inside of my wrist or backside of one hand depending on how much I want to use, and then rub this on the other hand and wrist and on my neck/face, spreading it out quite a bit. The most remarkable effect I have noticed from this combo is that supervisors (males) have let us out early with pay, taken us all out to lunch, and generally been more laid back and easy going, joking around and just making the work day much more enjoyable. I\'ve also had things like computers just given to me while using these \'mones. I know that a lot of people will say that Realm isn\'t strong enough to add anything more to the normal SOE effect, but I have to disagree on that. Realm/m definitely works in a synergistic way with SOE, creating a much more balanced socially uplifting effect more so than just SOE by itself.

Now, this same combo when used around my father also has some very interesting results. Mind you we are talking about a person who has a temper and gets annoyed easily. Using the above combo, or even just SOE by itself (usually in higher doses) has the incredible effect of turning this man into the friendliest person I could ever imagine, and on a consistent basis. Things that would normally bother him and cause a negative mood, simply aren\'t a problem anymore. I can\'t stress what an incredible change this is. Heck, now he will even give me money now for no apparent reason without me asking, going out of his way to help me out when before he normally wouldn\'t. Ever since I have been wearing SOE around him he has responded in this way, hasn\'t lost his cool once, and the Realm only enhances this reaction.

I\'ll also say that a big reason I like using SOE and Realm/m is because I enjoy the heightened silly responses, which is why I sometimes play around with using more of the stuff. I know a lot of people don\'t really care to create a consistent silly environment, but I think this is great for work as it makes the day move by a lot faster and more fun. And in the case of people who are normally aggressive, seems to tame them quite well too.

Summary: Realm/m + SOE seems to make people want to give you stuff and help you out, and also can cause fun silliness and take the edge off normally unpleasant situations and people.