Close

Stranger

Default Newbie Here-Long but Question at the bottom!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well First of all I am a 16 year old female and I first learned about Pheromones when I was 14 in
    the summer of 2001 when I discovered Love-scent.com. I wanted so badly to try the products out but
    because I was so young and with no job- All I could afford to do was look and dream. LOL. I would
    always think what it would be like to just go into the mall and purchase Pheromones like one would go to
    the mall to pick up their regular supply of Bath and Body Works Body Sprays. Believe it or not I soon had
    my chance. There was this store in the mall called Afterthoughts-I don’t know if anyone has ever heard
    of it but it’s a small division of Claries-A beauty supplies/room supplies/Jewelry store exclusively made for
    Teens. So I was looking in there one day and to my surprise they had a display full of Xcite Pheromone
    Wipes! You could only buy them individually-Not in packs of 18 count or whatever they come in now and
    they were really expensive for a teen or heck for anyone-One wipe cost $4.00!!! So my mom only let me
    get two of them. So I saw this as my chance. It was summer and I was unfortunately stuck in summer
    school but fortunately-I had become great friends with this older guy who was going into 12th grade. So
    I was 14 and he was about 18. We would always meet up in the library before our class and just hang
    out. I saw this as my chance to use the wipes. I am not sure what I was trying to accomplish-now
    looking back on my first experience I would have wanted to be more “educated” about pheromones as I
    feel I am now but I also think I am a newbie and have lots to learn! Well the thing is its been two years
    trying to look back and remember what happened and I can’t remember if anything happened. I mean if I
    got any hit at all-I mean a socially oriented kind of hit. He already was the kind of guy who talked his
    head off to me and smiled that’s why I say I wasn’t sure of what I wanted to accomplish. I will always
    wonder if it could have been something more than a friendship but also can remember that I was a little
    reluctant too. I mean I had heard bad things about this guy from my friends-They all tried to warn me.
    “He’s a Womanizer” etc. they’d say and I don’t think it was all out of jealousy that they said this either.
    We went to a movie, had a drive in his car, before summer school started. So when I used the Xcite
    wipes we were pretty good friends by that time. I just don’t know/can’t remember if I had a positive or
    negative experience or if I ODed, or for that matter what kind of pheromone was in it and at what
    concentration-Meaning I just wasn’t “educated” enough about pheromones to start using them so that’s
    why I am trying again with Pheromones-but no more Xcite wipes-This time I am going to order off of
    love-scent.com and I think my first purchase will be the Beginner’s Set-with The Edge and all the extra
    goodies in it. I think this will be the most bang for my buck- It’s darn cheap to start with. Because I don’t
    have enough money to buy more than one product I obviously want to stay away from mixing products
    just for awhile. Till I know what works for me-as a standalone. I have read current and archived posts
    and most people don’t recommend mixing for newbies anyways. So I am thinking I am going to get AE for
    women around October 2003 because October 1st is my birthday and my mom already told me that I get
    around $50 or so and that will be enough to buy AE for women and I wanted to try a product that had all
    three major pheromones in it. Then I was thinking for Christmas I would ask for a couple more including
    Primal Instinct for Women.

My Question: and I have read most of the posts and never seen someone ask one quite like this.

First of all To let you know I am a 16 year old STRAIGHT female. If I bought a pheromone product and
    let’s just say any product from Love-scent.com that was made for Men to attract women. Could I Attract
    teenage women to let’s say women all the way up in their 40’s-Not sexually but just socially.... To make
    myself appear more popular to them? Because I have a lot of girls at my school that just don’t seem to
    like me as friends-Would I become more popular-Would they start talking to me more as friends if I used
    the Pheromone designed for males to attract the females?

Thanks for bearing with me through this LONG post! Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Newbie Here-Long but Question at the bottom!

Annie,

If you\'ve read through the posts then you\'ve probably seen more than a few comments along the lines of... Pheromones aren\'t magic potions that will have men flocking to you and women longing to be like you- they will only enhance your own signature. You can\'t solely depend on them to bring you love, fame, and fortune. *However*, you CAN use them to give you an edge- just know that *you* have to be the one to use that edge. You can use PI/w (nol) to make you seem more approachable (gets people chatty) or PCC (cops) to simulate fetility (?? correct that if I said it wrong guys) so that men might find you more attractive subconsciously, but you have to look approachable and you have to make the effort to put yourself into a position where you\'ll be exposed to people. In other words, you can\'t just go to a coffe house and sit alone in the corner, and expect people to flock to you. Now, that said, I\'m not trying to lecture- just want to make sure you understand how pheros work. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The men\'s and women\'s products have the same pheromones (except for copulins, which I don\'t think are in any of the men\'s products yet), just in different amounts and combinations. You *could* use some of the men\'s products, but they tend to be heavy on -none so you\'d probably be best to stick with the women\'s products. So, the Beginner special is a good choice if you\'re interested in TE/w. I get a few sexual hits with it, but not nearly as many as with AE/w (having a particularly good AE day today- woohoo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), and people aren\'t nearly so friendly with TE as they are with PI/w. You certainly get a good deal with the special, but I think PI/w might be a more effective choice for you, since you\'ll be able to use it to open up both men and women (pick up some PCC if you can too). Since all the products from LS have a money back guarantee, you can return them if they don\'t work for you, so there\'s no real risk. Anyway, I hope that answers your question. If not, ask again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I agree with DVK. Pheros work WITHIN a social encounter. They do not create social encounters for you. Females may hate you because you are too gorgeous (so that you get all the guys\' attention) or you act real foul. You cant change the first cause, just enjoy it. If the second, some psychological counselling cay help you much more than pheros can. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Now im actually very curious how many Females under the age of 18 let alone 16 know about pheromones and are presently using them...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Now im actually very curious how many Females under the age of 18 let alone 16 know about pheromones and are presently using them...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

162 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

and are presently using them...

I think you can count the number of teenage girls using them on the fingers of one or two hands. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

162 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

A more clever answer would of been 69 =P

Thread Information