Close

Default Trying to seduce scared girl with boyfriend

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been using a mix of AE, PI and a little soe and I got every girl in the office flirting with me and every guy kissing mys ass. I\'m pretty goodlooking and funny and did ok before but it\'s a drastic change now. Well there\'s one young 22 y/o in the office with an ass kssing bf who I am trying to win over. She seems to like me but seems kinda scared. I\'m 30 and a nice guy but pretty masculine and direct. This girl is scared of her own shadow. Any recommendatins. Since I\'ve started the pheros it seems the attraction level has gone up but I need her to open up to me and be relaxed. Should I dump the PI (smells like cat piss) and add more soe? What if I just put soe all over myself?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Trying to seduce scared girl with boyfriend

SOE effect goes not linear to ammount. Yhat means, if You put 4\'-6\' SOE, it will be the maximum effect (or somewhere close to), but if You put 20\' of SOE, it will give You the same arround maximum effect, but here is a catch: some people repported headaches from big ammounts of SOE, if Your SOE ammount is \"too much\" people arround You will snease a lot.
    Instead of pressing -none with big ammount of -nol, try to reduce -none first.

Phero Enthusiast

Hmm... can we say that she\'s like Ally McBeal? Yes, SOE may work better on her. But who knows maybe she has repressed sexuality [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Try only SOE for one day, OD a bit and tell us what happens.

CasanovaMan-

Welcome to the forum.

What amounts are you applying? I would be especially curious to know how much PI you\'re using. Is this girl skiddish, in gereal, or did this type of behavior occur after you began to wear pheros to work?

In general theory, SoE should help to relax her...but a bit more info would be helpful.

I exagerated a little about her being squemish, she\'s real friendly just clams up when it comes to sexual or emotional issues. I am friends with this girl already but it does seem like there is more tension between us since the pheros, which isn\'t necessarily a bad thing. She is a traditional Mexican American Catholic girl and definetly sexually repressed, may even be a virgin. The funniest thing is after the last few months I think I can tell when her period is and that\'s when she acts likes she\'s really intimidated by me. She\'s got this pussy boyfriend who I think is the only guy she has dated so she isn\'t used to the whole alpha male thing. She responds when I go to her but she almost seems to keep a little distance like she\'s afraid something might happen. I\'ve been using 2-3 drops of PI/m , 2 to 3 AE and about 1/2 packet of soe. Gonna try the AE and Soe without the PI/m one day and just SOE another. Seems like th attracion is there but need to make her real comfortable with me so I can get in her head more. It\'s hard to give up the AE or PI though, I don\'t wanna be just her buddy. Maybe just the AE is enough. I have a strong sense of smell so I can smell the PI after the cover scent fades, it seems to react with the skin too and smell even worse. I really like this girl so I just want her to kinda come to me more and be real open. Probably won\'t lead to anything because of the boyfriend but it\'s worth a shot. I can tell I make her nervous, hopefully that\'s a good thing. For any doubters, I know these pheros work because all the guys in the office treat me like I\'m they\'re leader now and a couple girls at the office have changed their behavior radically towards me. Hopefully this girl is feeling it andt not acting on it yet

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    She responds when I go to her but she almost seems to keep a little distance like she\'s afraid something might happen.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cut down on the PI ...heaps. Try one drop or less. She\'s keeping her distance coz you stink. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (No, seriously [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

I\'m embarrassed wearing even one drop sometimes. I can smell it on myself and would hate for it to be the characteristic scent I\'m emitting.

Phero Pro

CasanovaMan,

Remember, this girl has a boyfriend. It maybe that the -none in PI/m and AE is doing its job, but she is resisting because the sexual vibes you\'re mones is giving is way to strong. You said that she looks as if she\'s afraid that something might happen. This is probably the case. You have to make her very comfortable around you. I\'d tone down the -none to 1 drop of PI/m or 1-2 drops of AE. Don\'t wear both. Wear about 8-12\" of SOE. Do continue to flirt and be playful with her. When it comes to the sexual/emotional stuff, kept it light at first. Be mindful of her mood. When the time is right, go ahead and talk about those subjects.

And never, ever badmouth her boyfriend. Besides, I\'ve found out if they are bad enough, they would hang themselves without any of your help. Now if she decides to go back/stick with him you have to ask yourself this question. Do you really want this type of a person as a girlfriend?

--------------------
    <font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Journeyman

I\'ve been using PI/M unscented off and on for the last 3 weeks and I have to say I hardly smell anything, not on me, not when I sniff the bottle. My sense of smell is normal so I have to wonder if the product could be defective, especially since I havn\'t seen much in the way of results when using 1 or 2 drops. Any opinions?

Phero Pro

Hmmm .. haven\'t read the answers, but you won\'t turn 31 if you tried to pull this shyt with my girl. I think I\'d suck your brain out of your head with an industrial vacuum cleaner. Note that a lot of pain is already involved before this terminal process [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Why don\'t you check out something else, relationship bumpers just make me sick.

Phero Dude

DiTO @ Andy !

Phero Pro

Why don\'t you check out something else, relationship bumpers just make sick.

He\'s right... relationship bumpers deserve no respect from me!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] They\'re §&amp;cking as§ holes!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Well said Andy!

Banned User

Hmmm .. haven\'t read the answers, but you won\'t turn 31 if you tried to pull this shyt with my girl. I think I\'d suck your brain out of your head with an industrial vacuum cleaner. Note that a lot of pain is already involved before this terminal process [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Why don\'t you check out something else, relationship bumpers just make sick.

I would have to take that as insecurity. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] If you are confident enough about your relationships, you don\'t need to use such aggressive language at all.

Phero Pro

Nope Franki, in that case somebody tries to win over someone elses gf deliberately. It\'s not like they simply fell in love for each other, he\'s tryin\' to harm a relationship intentionally. That\'s no fvcking insecurity on my side, that\'s an outright offense that deserves .. no, requests punishment. Have I mentioned that I\'d suck out the brain egypt style ? That means with the skull still closed, right thru the nose. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Amorolor:

Don\'t worry, its not defective. It just means that you\'re one of many guys (such as me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) who cannot smell -NONE.

CassanovaMan:

I agree w/the other guys. Tone down the PI\\m. Try 2 dabs. Or maybe take it out altogether.

Phero Pro

How much you applying, where?

Journeyman

Amorolor:

Don\'t worry, its not defective. It just means that you\'re one of many guys (such as me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) who cannot smell -NONE.

Thanks for the feedback. Hope that doesn\'t mean I smell bad and don\'t know it. Can that happen on 2 drops? ]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Nope Franki, in that case somebody tries to win over someone elses gf deliberately. It\'s not like they simply fell in love for each other, he\'s tryin\' to harm a relationship intentionally. That\'s no fvcking insecurity on my side, that\'s an outright offense that deserves .. no, requests punishment. Have I mentioned that I\'d suck out the brain egypt style ? That means with the skull still closed, right thru the nose. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This is not a forum for altar boys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

This is not a forum for altar boys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

No, apparently it is a forum for hot-headed macho type of guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey thanks for the advice, I\'ll try just soe and maybe a drop of ae tomorrow and let you know how it goes. I do cover with a lot of acqua di Gio so I don\'t think anyone else thinks I stink but who knows. And you guys bagging on me for liking a great girl, easy there tigers, I ain\'t bumping no one, or messing with her relationship, that\'s her choice. She\'s not engaged, all is fair in love and war. If you met your dreamgirl and she was with a dude she didn\'t seem that into, you\'d do the same. I wouldn\'t mess with a girl in love. Hey does AE ever stink like PI/m?Peace.

amorolor:

Haha. Yeah, I sometimes wonder if I stink too. Especially when the \'cover\' scent has faded.

I\'ve asked female friends if I smelled \'funny\', but no one has ever said yes. My ex-gf would let me know if I ever did, I know that much.

As for 2 drops, I would venture to say that you would definitely stink w/o a good \'cover\' scent. Also, I suppose you can stink at any dosage of PI\\m w/o a \'cover\' scent. But I can\'t really say, since I can\'t smell -NONE. Whether the cat piss smell is a phero urban legend or not, its best to play it safe and wear a good \'cover\' scent.

CasanovaMan:

I don\'t recall anyone saying that AE\\m stinks like PI\\m. SOE w/a drop of AE sounds like a good idea to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Biteme:

I always wear cologne whether I\'m augmenting it with pheromones or not, but thanks for the feedback.

Great advice, I\'ll keep ya informed

Enlightened One

Change of tact required get NPA and SOE and do the following combo works great on the under 25 scared types, they open up communication wise and also sexually, ive lured a few to cheat on their boyfriends (23 myself) anyway as you were this is the allencompassing DD#1 mix.

70% SOE and 30% NPA. 3 to 4 2 inch swipes is sufficent.

Hey does AE ever stink like PI/m?Peace.

No I can smell the none in PI (doesent smell like piss to me at all though, more like BO) and the none in AE is nothing like it, I cant smell it at all over AEs own cover scent

I tried just one drop of AE and put a ridiculous amount of soe on(3 packs)with Acqua di Gio on top. I don\'t know if it was a coincidence but this girl was totally nice to me today and felt totally comfotable with me. In fact everyone at work today seemed super comfortable and talkative with me today. A couple people said I smelled great today. As far as none goes, I can\'t really smell it out of the bottle but at the end of the day, I can smell a bo odor if I wear too much. I like AE, I haven\'t noticed any bad smell. I really like the AE/SOE combo. I would like to try NPA or TE but I\'m afraid they might stinklike PI/m. What\'s the point of attracting chicks subconciously if they conciously think you\'re a stinky bastard?

3 packs?! Damn! Isn\'t that overkill??

Someone correct me if I\'m wrong, but doesn\'t there come a time when one over-applies and the benefits taper off drastically? Due to VNO overload or whatever? So one winds up wasting mones instead? Or am I wrong?

You might want to try just one pack at the most.

Either way, congratulations on the sucessful experiment!

I wonder if the BO smell you detected at the end of the day was from the -NOL converting to -NONE.

I was just experimenting with 3 packs, usually use 1 but I didn\'t see any od effects at all. The smell could be nol converting to none but I\'ve only smelled it when I\'ve used none and not even with large amounts of nol. It seems like none it reaxcts with the skin or something over time.

Thread Information