Close

Journeyman

Default Good Idea? Or Bad Idea?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I\'ve always been fascinated by natural pheremones that we all posess, and I have been kicking around the idea of experimenting a bit with the lab made ones. I recently ordered the Newcomers special. with Edge and SOE gel. I got the unscented edge.

I am currently in a great relationship with a very nice young lady. I was thinking about just using a small ammount of either of these to excite her. I have a cologne that she really likes, so I\'d use that normally, and add a touch of the pheremone product.

Is this a good idea? Or, because we are doing very well as is....... is it bad to risk it? Thank you for your feedback in advance.

Koby
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Good Idea? Or Bad Idea?

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

I agree. That may back fire. Because she is used to your current phermone signature. If you change it you may lose the harmony. Consider pheros if something is going wrong.

Default Curious

Guys, why do you take that line?

The pheros we deal with a gross attraction pheromones, and the quantity of these varies all the time.

I\'d like to know where you got your info from, because pheros provide a welcome boost to relationships in my experience.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Curious

Of course...if you know what works for you. But if you are a newbie (like us) you will go through a learning and testing curve. Imagine he will get SOE, AE/m and NPA. He will try each (and mixes) with his g/f. Each time a different pher sig. No problem if you can say 3drops AE + 1 drop NPA and 4 inches SOE works best for me. Go for it. But if you are new to this, at least try pheros somewhere else, and take a shower before meeting your g/f. \"If it aint broke dont fix it\" applies here. My ex g/f loved me, but when I applied some SOE she immediately notified that and acted cold. If sth is wrong with the relationship then its OK.

I\'d vote in favor of leaving pheros alone if you\'re already in a good situation. Think about it: what would you say if one day you accidentally left a bottle out on the bathroom counter, and she saw it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I was thinking the same thing, as we are pretty turned on to eachother naturally. The reason I ordered pheromones in the first place was just to see what they are like. I may play with them a bit on off days, as we get to see eachother just once or twice a week. I will leave our chemistry in tact for now though........

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    If it ain\'t broke, IMPROVE IT!!!

Phero Dude

If it ain\'t broke - I could brake it ! Erm, well...hmm

ok Seriously now :

I\'m in the same situation: My girl and I are head over heels in love with each other ! Pheros probably played some part upon our first meeting, however (after some time) I realized its better NOT to wear pheros around her TOO OFTEN ! Reasons for that :

1-(Her) being used to MY OWN phero signature is alot better than to something \"fake\". Makes me feel better either. YOu don\'t have to mindf.uck yourself with : \"She likes me \"just\" for the pheros\" - Nope sirrr ! She loves me for who I am !

2-If I\'d use my favourite potent combos around her daily , she would get used to that and would not respond to pheros as amazingly as she does now !

3-So instead of using the stuff daily , I use it on rare (random) occasions/events wich I like to further enhance.
    -lighten up her mood (if she feels really down)
    -spice up a party (incase the party suxx)
    -Incase I feel really horny (and she doesn\'t.....yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) I can seduce her into lovemaking much quicker with some TE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Whoa don\'t remember when I used the last one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Usually , SHE initiates sex 99% of the time ! I\'m a happy man , if I get a day off for some resting/regenerating lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ok , to make it short : Use pheromones ONLY as a possible enhancers on special occasions ( to make these even more special) , if u are in a steady+good relationship !!!

Phero Enthusiast

Couldnt agree w/Tbird more. As for the 3rd point, I may suggest using some NONE on the bed before sex.

Phero Pro

Not wearing pheros during sex worked well for me in the past. It might be a hassle if you\'re wearing a \"going out application\" with many spots involved, but it\'s worth the effort to clean these spots. You\'ll release tons of pheromones during sex anyway and I can\'t think of a better anchor to your own sig than a nice action session. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    3-So instead of using the stuff daily , I use it on rare (random) occasions/events wich I like to further enhance.

Ok , to make it short : Use pheromones ONLY as a possible enhancers on special occasions ( to make these even more special) , if u are in a steady+good relationship !!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sounds like a plan. We really don\'t have much trouble turning eachother on...... in fact when she comes back, the first thing I\'m gonna do is bury my nose in her neck... she smells really good. We actually joked about pheros before, and neither of us had ever used them before. Considering that things are as wonderful as they are, if I ever opt to try them, it will be in extremely small doses. As was said before.. I\'m not trying to drive this girl crazy, just to make her feel good. She\'s a wonderful lady, but she has a few minor esteem issues... I always tell her how great she is, and what she means to me... I thought it would be fun just to create a little more magnetism. It\'s not hard to get really close, so I don\'t need a high dosage to get it to difuse.

The things I\'m worried about are the negative reactions... I\'ve heard that a few products can make Men more hostile toward you... and I definately don\'t want that to happen. Her family and I must stay on good terms... in the event that I must ask for their blessing, and their daughter\'s hand.

Thread Information