Close

Thread: One thing ....

Phero Pro

Default One thing ....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am actually a little bit ashamed and I actually didn\'t want to write about this idea but it might be of importance.

I\'ve seen many people claiming that pheros do nothing for them and I though about it over and over and the only conclusion I ended up with again and again was that some people might be just that ugly/inconspicuous that pheros make no difference at all. I am not shooting this outta my hip, look ....

The people that notice nothing when wearing mones are always people that don\'t land a hit (at least with a decent girl) without mones. The people that had no problems with women, prior to their pheromone field testing, report a boost of sorta attractiveness in most cases. I think there\'s not much space to speculate left, apart from special social circles (like Akinu\'s). Pheromones are kinda failsafe because the slightest amount of pheros will give you an advantage and a major OD is noticed quite quick in case women notice you at all, everything between this two extremes is just fine.

Thoughts appreciated ....

Banned User

Default Re: One thing ....

You could pile on all the top phero products on a dog, and I gurantee, unless she is into beastiality that the girl isn\'t going to find the dog sexually acceptable. It would be nice to see the pictures of those who claim their pheromones don\'t work at all.

Disregard personality because when one is walking through the mall the opposite sex does not have the ability to see if you are a cool or cold person etc... initially most relationships start on looks. So Andy you are probably right.

Logic tells us if these guys and girls who claim nothing happens, also say they don\'t get any hits without the pheromones I guess you can assume they are \"ugly\".

Banned User

If you have good looks why should you use pheromones?Why not confide with what you have, along with a little daring to approach women and get it over with? I\'m sure you\'ll get the same statistical achievement.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If you have good looks why should you use pheromones?Why not confide with what you have, along with a little daring to approach women and get it over with? I\'m sure you\'ll get the same statistical achievement.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    -------------------------
    Well by that then pheromones don\'t work. Is that what you are saying?

I am saying you can bend the rules but you can\'t break them. You can be a alright looking guy and probably easily pass or get a positive result from pheromones but below that may be much harder. Everyone wants that extra edge or to reach their max, if you are not overweight why work out? Why go for those \"abs\" or the list of thousands of things we do everyday both physically and mentally to appear better than our natural selves.

Banned User

What we actually need more here is what Andy and Bivonic and also you Jason, postings of good stuff like \"Of Hunters......\".There are many guys here that really need a bit of good advice on how to approach women and also what you call a bit of edge like pheromones.

I\'m not altogether saying that pheros donot work, I guess they do, but without the self confidence there is really no point in using pheros.

C\'mon Andy, more of your good stuff then. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Andy ! Basically u are right if u speak for a majority of users ! Sad but true , pheromones further enhance attractivness when already attractive.However , there are many exceptions to this rule. I\'ve read many posts (archives) where people claimed to be ugly and very unsuccessful with women , but once they used pheromones , their lifes changed (for the better) !

Another thing : If you are ugly , and plan to bed women , u have to be REALISTIC about your aims !

If an ugly guy (lets say a 4) thinks he could get a perfect 10 or a 9 if he splashed on pheromones , HE IS VERY WRONG !
    MONEY (lots of it) would be the ONLY potent attractant , that would lure a 10 into the ugly arms of a 4 !

However , if the same guy went for same levels women (3,4,5) AND used pheromones - HE :
    a) would be successful
    b)would definetly have an edge over other (4looking) guys going for (3,4,5) looking women.
    c)wouldn\'t come back crying to this Forum , complaining that pheromones don\'t work for him ! F.UCK YOU ! I say ! Wonna get laid ? Be realistic about yourself and the women u can possibly get --- or get rich.
    PHEROMONES DO WORK ! THEY DO ENHANCE YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS !
    THEY WILL NOT TURN A DOG INTO TOM CRUISE !

Shallow Hal anybody ?

Ok last but not least : This post was onesided , dealing with looks (and their possible effects in conjunction with pheromones) only !
    Let me tell u another thing :
    A guy (4 in looks) who has superb social skills/superb confidence/nothing to loose and who puts alot of effort into approaching/chatting up women will sooner or later get a 8,9,10 , despite of his looks !

So either improve where u can , or get real about your situation - Don\'t ever say pheros do not work !

Phero Pharaoh

WHaT TBiRD SAiD:

A guy (4 in looks) who has superb social skills/superb confidence/nothing to loose and who puts alot of effort into approaching/chatting up women will sooner or later get a 8,9,10 , despite of his looks !

You see evidence of guys who are ugly and have a great girl on their arms. (e.g. A girl friend of mine will say to me \"he\'s f___ing ugly, I don\'t know what girls see in him!\" ...about a guy that\'s local here and always has dated hot girls. Way younger than him too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

I suspect, (no. make that believe,)that a LOT of people need to work on their social skills first regardless of the existence of pheromone products.

YES, some girls (like some boys), are shallow and will not date below average looking guys. I would argue those girls/guys aren\'t worth it anyway.

Banned User

By strong sexual hits, DIHL and other signs of high female attraction I believe we were talking mainly about first appearence and a basis on looks, aka sex. Sure a ugly guy and many more ugly guys than hot guys weasel themselves in with attractive girls, but as far as exciting a woman sexually ahh I forgot what I was saying.

Ugly guys usually have great social skills.

Phero Dude

@tallmacky: Jay Lenno....

Phero Enthusiast

Ugly guys usually have great social skills.

@tallmacky: So personality does count [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

@all:
    If one looks like a dog: do some work-out, eat right, etc. In other words CARE FOR YOUR SELF!

If one behaves socially like a pig: picking up some good manners won\'t help much, Ross Jeffries will get you laid, but not in the long run. In other words CHANGE YOUR MIND! Change your beliefs, values and your bahvior will follow. It\'s not holding the door open for a girl or buying her a drink - it\'s the INTENTION that\'s behind it!

I think mones will do their job: girls do notice you. So mones give you the edge ( [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) after that you have to TAKE ACTION! No action, no nothing... it\'s that simple [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

@TBiRD Exactly what you wrote... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

I disagree with the original premise. Suppose you are butt-ugly and take to wearing pheromones. Ok, the lovely models out there don\'t give you a second look because you are ugly in spite of the pheromones. But, there are also butt-ugly women out there too - you still have to count those hits too, no? You are ugly, you wear pheromones, at least ugly girls are gonna DIHL on you if the pheromones are working. Therefore, what you look like doesn\'t matter.

Like Tbird sais, people need to be realistic in who they go for before saying that mones dont work for them. I rate my apearence as about 5 out of 10, so I\'m not going to say mones dont work cos I cant pull a 10. I\'m hoping to pull more 5s than I would, maybe one with that little somthing that makes them more than a 5 TO ME. Im expect to increase my chances of pulling 6\'s, and if I happen to pull a 7 then BONUS.
    Also, when I started getting into mones I noticed loads more women than useual turning sharply to look at me, then turn away. So like many have suggested above, I workd out, eat healthily, and dressd smart. Now when women catch a wiff of my pheromone signature more of them are likely to act on the trigger that the mones provide them with. I think thats an importent point, if heads are snapping in your direction wherever you go then the mones are working, youv got to make sure that youv optimised all the other factors such as appearence and confidence in order for the woman to be drawn in.

Phero Pro

Koolking you\'re forgetting the fact that even a dropdown ugly women want\'s a guy that\'s cute or handsome in some way.

I\'ve seen many people claiming that pheros do nothing for them and I though about it over and over and the only conclusion I ended up with again and again was that some people might be just that ugly/inconspicuous that pheros make no difference at all. I am not shooting this outta my hip, look ....

I remember reading a study (somebody help me out here) that claimed quite the opposite - I believe it was with women and nol - the less attractive the woman was, the more the mones changed men\'s perception of her looks for the better - the best looking women had the least change. The study was sort of making the point that pheros were the \"great leveler\".

Phero Enthusiast

I think there\'s not much
    space to speculate left, apart from special social circles (like Akinu\'s)

Although you are right Andy, after getting my first hit, I guess my previous \"failures\" were only %30 about the special social circle. It is obvious that Turkish girls wont pick you up or walk up to you and start a conversation, but you were very right that even them can not hide subtle responses. If the phermone amount and combo is right, I now know that ANY girl will repond. May be a long shot but I believe, with this body chem, I wont get a phero hit even in the US. You see 14 inch of absurd amount of SOE worked for me after 5 years of no response.

What I want to say is that, for some people, failure does not mean laziness. They MAY be needing different formulations of phermones, other than what usually works [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Koolking you\'re forgetting the fact that even a dropdown ugly women want\'s a guy that\'s cute or handsome in some way.

You said that an ugly guy should be realistic and not look after \"10\" rated girls. And now you say that ugly woman want handsome guys. Do you realize the contradition you\'re falling into?

An ugly guy also wants hot chicks... and should an ugly woman do as you said for the ugly men? I mean, be realistic?

I understand what you\'re trying to say but this post was not in the same line of ideas you were sharing before...

You said an ugly guy shouldn\'t look for good-looking chicks. So, an ugly woman should do the same and forget good looking men (according to you). OF COURSE BOTH WOULD WANT SOMEONE GOOD-LOOKING, THAT\'S OBVIOUS.

My english sucks!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I think I didn\'t explain myself as I wanted... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] never mind... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    You said that an ugly guy should be realistic and not look after \"10\" rated girls. And now you say that ugly woman want handsome guys. Do you realize the contradition you\'re falling into?

Never said that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] t\'was TBird

WHaT TBiRD SAiD:

You see evidence of guys who are ugly and have a great girl on their arms. (e.g. A girl friend of mine will say to me \"he\'s f___ing ugly, I don\'t know what girls see in him!\" ...about a guy that\'s local here and always has dated hot girls. Way younger than him too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

I suspect, (no. make that believe,)that a LOT of people need to work on their social skills first regardless of the existence of pheromone products.

YES, some girls (like some boys), are shallow and will not date below average looking guys. I would argue those girls/guys aren\'t worth it anyway.

BINGO! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Ladies?

Any input?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I agree with several of the comments mentioned so far.

Although people are obviously first attracted to good looks, I think for most of us that only plays a small role in how successful we are. It always comes down to personality. Maybe a 10 can get away with being boring or timid, but the rest of us need to show we\'re interesting to be with.

Most people are interesting in their own way, but some people just can\'t show it to the opposite sex. I think that\'s mainly because of anxiety and lack of confidence in themselves and their bodies. How many skinny, fat or shy guys go through school being made fun of or humiliated because of the way they are? It\'s bad enough when it\'s other guys doing it, but it\'s far worse when the girls do it. How does it affect their self-image? How many of these guys have the self-esteem to walk up to a woman and ask her out? And if they manage it, how many can do it without reeking of fear or anxiety.

Attitude and self-esteem are the key. I think they play a much bigger part in being successful that just physical appearance.

Hungry

I agree with several of the comments mentioned so far.

Although people are obviously first attracted to good looks, I think for most of us that only plays a small role in how successful we are. It always comes down to personality. Maybe a 10 can get away with being boring or timid, but the rest of us need to show we\'re interesting to be with.

Most people are interesting in their own way, but some people just can\'t show it to the opposite sex. I think that\'s mainly because of anxiety and lack of confidence in themselves and their bodies. How many skinny, fat or shy guys go through school being made fun of or humiliated because of the way they are? It\'s bad enough when it\'s other guys doing it, but it\'s far worse when the girls do it. How does it affect their self-image? How many of these guys have the self-esteem to walk up to a woman and ask her out? And if they manage it, how many can do it without reeking of fear or anxiety.

Attitude and self-esteem are the key. I think they play a much bigger part in being successful that just physical appearance.

Hungry

Dude, have you ever read any of my posts? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Dude, have you ever read any of my posts?

Yes.

And?

Hungry

Third time\'s a charm!

I\'ve seen bald, fat guys with beautiful women that are 9 and 10\'s, and they don\'t even have much money. I\'ve seen girls stick with ugly guys who don\'t work have criminal records but for some reason she has to stay with him. Basically gentleman its personality and being the alpha male that attracts women. Even unattractive people can still get laid it\'s all about conference and your personality. So to all the good-looking and not so good-looking guys work on your social skills and get rid of your shyness. Talk to women on the street, in the malls, even on the Internet and you will have a girlfriend instead of wishing for it.

Phero Enthusiast

My ex girlfriend (who is considered as 9 on Turkey\'s standards) dumped me because she found me too competitive. Yes, she dumped me and hooked up with another guy who was at least 4 leagues inferior to me, even though her relationship with me was the best thing that could happen to her. Why? Because she felt herself at ease with him and didnot have to work/struggle like everyone does for his/her relationship. She knew that the other guy could lick her ass even though she cheats on him. When analysing girls, dont look for logic. They act with emotions rather than brains, thus they do something first, then try to justify the action. Educate youself so that you can take advantage of the way girls think and behave.

VERY interessting thread - this now *smile*

I want to note a last info: If you like a girl &amp; you re wearing mones, go to her and even its just a f#@king NICE \"hello\" or better how someone said. \"hello, whats your name\" AND SMILE AT HER ! (You know you greater[!] chances with mones on you, also TRY ! don\'t be shy...)

Mega mike is greeting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information