Close

Default what reactions do you notice ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    when using pheromones what type of reactions do you guys see from women?. I usually see the following -

playing with thier hair
    long, \"dreamy\" looks
    cross thier legs in your direction
    rub against you with whatever body part is available
    lean towards you

other reactions i\'ve noticed

women will often compete for your attention
    they often don\'t want to leave the area around you, they\'ll follow you
    they cross thier legs
    they stick out thier chest, maybe trying to show off thier breasts ??

what other things have you guys noticed from women while you have your mones on?

Default Re: what reactions do you notice ?

No reactions at all. That is after over one year of serious experimentation with different combos.

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    No reactions at all. That is after over one year of serious experimentation with different combos.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ironration,

I\'ve been reading your posts for a while now and I thought I might chip in something which might be useful to you.

I\'ve been trying pheros for a month now. My experiments have been with DD#1 (Watcher\'s Mix). IMHO, the pheros enhance your existing personality/charm/etc. If you just walk on the street looking for hits and all that, its just a waste of time coz\' really women need to be exposed to your pheros for some time. (Say 5 mins or so) Ok now, this is what I\'ve gathered with regards to successful phero usage. When I meet a girl whom I do not know and I hold a conversation with her for more than 5 minutes, they DONT want to let go of me! They seem to get closer to me physically and grinning ear to ear. Though I am good looking, in the past, girls regarded me as a snobbish/arrogant character. But now, its so different.

It works for me but if you\'ve already tried being close to women and exposing them to pheros for some time, I guess its not gonna work for ya\'. Anyway, one more thing, dosage is very critical. At first, I applied many inches of DD#1 but didnt see much reactions. However, when I applied less, like just 3 inches of DD#1, hits came pouring.

Trust me dude, sometimes it may have been years of experiments with pheros but we MAY have overlooked some little things which can the difference between success and failure.

Good Luck!

Ditto,
    No reactions for me yet either.

almost 4 weeks in.

Phero Enthusiast

Ironration,
    I\'m a woman, a gay woman. But, whatever your gender, it can take months to work. It took almost one year for me.
    You must consider how the others perceive you first : I look cold and ironic, in fact I\'m so shy... pheros helped me feel more self-confident, and I\'m helping pheros with a general work on myself, including some therapy. Now things are a lot better. Now I know some women are really attracted to me - I am just not attracted myself, so I don\'t help them or give them some illusion, I just act friendly though I know it\'s really ambiguous.
    Pheros also help people around feel better, but they won\'t change a witch into a princess in one second. I suppose they desinhibate them : people can be a lot more touchy feely, or talk about more personal things. They allow you to enter a part of their territory. It depends on their personality, how they feel at this time of the day, etc
    Now the products and combos : when you begin using pheros, why try combos first ? it takes some time to change your phero signature, so if you want to know what works for you, try standard products alone first : say, PI alone, Edge alone, etc... it also took time for me to find a good stuff : it seems to be WAGG, mixed with NPAw (see Proteus\' posts, the \"WAGG &amp; NPAw\" thread). Makes me feel good, makes people feel good too. I start getting regular reactions with this mix.

In other words : be patient, try the products in a more scientifical and logical way, don\'t change stuff every week, and work on yourself if necessary (there\'s no shame !!)

my 2 cents [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

@Pherox

cross thier legs in your direction

THIS IS NOT a good sign ! A good sign is when they slightly open their legs in your direction , or open their legs while you talk to them. Crossing legs = NO ! Unless of course , u used some TE and the girl got wet , so she has to hide a nasty spot.
    Well , I had girls spread their legs in my direction , while wearing MINI SKIRTS !!! Thats definetly one of the most obvious possible hit signs , besides a DIHL, or some buttgrindin/presentation.

i\'m talking about when they sit next to you and are already flirting with you and talking naughty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] . I guess they are getting wet and trying to hide it. And for those of you who say you have had no luck with pheromones you should know that pheromones won\'t really happy if you don\'t have the whole package. The other day i was going through a mens health magizine and noticed an ad in the back for some \"instant attraction cologne\" it showed a loser looking guy with 2 women with thier arms wrapped around him and another women about to blow him. They don\'t work this way. They just give you edge.

PheroX is right, if people cross their legs towards each other then it\'s a sign of interest/attraction.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes cptkipling and phero are right. When a woman crosses her legs toward you shes interested in you and what your saying. Its as if shes saying i want to get closer to this guy. Now if shes crossing her legs away from you, shes obviously not very interested in you. Therw are many books on body language and attraction that deal with this and i also know from many personal situations ive been in! Although she could just be crossing her legs, trust me you can tell the difference between the two.

Phero Pro

One common reaction is when you\'re crossing the street and this really hot chick gets out of her Ferrari, asks for some help from some of her female friends that are passing by in the sidewalk, grabs you and then rapes you. You may be sure that the mones are working if that happens. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Reading Body Language

Her lips:

Big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
    Biting of the lips or showing of the tongue, licking her lips or touching of her front teeth.
    She wets her lips, some women use only a single-lip lick, wetting the upper or lower lip, while others run the tongue around the entire lip area.
    She puts her fingernail between her teeth.
    She protrudes her lips and thrust her breasts forward.

Her eyes:

She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated.
    She raises both eyebrows exaggeratedly for a couple of seconds, this is often combined with a smile and some eye contact.
    She winks at you while talking to you or winks at you from a distance.
    While talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
    Eyebrows raised and then lowered, then a smile indicates interest in you.

Her hair:

She pushes her fingers through her hair. This can be one hand movement or more of a stroking motion.
    She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
    She is throwing her hair back off her shoulders.
    She pulls her hair back to expose her neck to you.

Her clothing:

If she is wearing clothes that show her nipples underneath and you notice they are getting perky and erect.
    The hem goes up to expose a little more leg.
    She is fixing, patting or smoothing her outfit to make herself look better.

While she is seated:

She moves in time to the music, with her eyes on you.
    She starts sitting straight up and her muscles appear to be firm.
    She is sitting with her legs open.
    She sits with her legs crossed in a manner to reveal her thigh.
    Her legs are rubbing against each other.
    Her legs are rubbing against the leg of the table.
    Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.

Her hands:

She exposes the palms of her hand facing you.
    While talking to you, she rests an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
    She rubs her wrists up and down.
    She sits with one hand touching one of her breasts.
    She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she\'s thinking about you and her relating in some way
    She is fondling keys, sliding hands up and down a glass, playing with toys or other things on the table.
    She plays with her jewellery, especially with stroking and pulling motions.
    She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you (in case you already haven\'t started kino yourself, dumbass.
    She is pretending to look at her watch as you pass her.

Her voice:

She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
    She speeds up or slows down her speaking to match yours.
    She laughs in unison with you.
    In a crowd she speaks only to you and focuses all of her undivided attention on you.

Micellaneous:

She mirrors your body language and body positions.
    Her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
    She blows smoke straight out from between her lips and toward you.
    She leans over and speaks into her friend\'s ear, just like in junior high school.
    She is standing with her head cocked slightly at an angle, one foot behind the other, hips slightly thrust forward.
    At a party - every once in a while she seems to appear out of nowhere in your vicinity and if you move to another spot, soon she appears out of nowhere again, you catch her glancing in your general direction (actually, glancing at YOU dummy!, she bumps into you… accidentally, touches you… accidentally etc

When talking to a girl, these are some of the more important signs to watch for:

Can you keep conversation going with her?
    Does she react well to kino?
    Does she touch you?
    Does she laugh?

or for another perspective:

I\'M INTERESTED
    Sidelong glance(s)

Looks at you a few times

Holds your gaze briefly

Downcast eyes, then away

Posture changes to alert

Preens, adjusts hair, attire

Turns body toward you

Tilts head

Narrows eyes slightly

Smiles

Matches your posture

Eyes sparkle

Licks her lips

Thrusts breasts

DON\'T BOTHER ME
    Never sneaks a peek

Fleeting eye contact

Looks away quickly

Looks away, eyes level

Posture unchanged

Does no preening

Turns body away

Head remains vertical

Eyes remain normal

Neutral, polite face

Posture unchanged

Normal or dull eyes

Keeps mouth closed

Sags to de-emphasize breasts

KEEP TALKING:
    Alert, energetic

Pupils dilated

Gradually opens posture

Lowers drink

Touches self gently

Caresses objects

Crosses and uncrosses legs

Flashes of palm

Crossed legs, foot pointing toward you

Dangles shoe on toe

Touches you any reason

Feet firmly on floor

Loosens anything

Leans forward

Steady hands, feet

MOVE ON
    Tense, restless

Normal or small pupils

Posture remains closed

Keeps drink high

Grips or pinches self

Squeezes, taps objects

Back of hand gestures

Never touches you

Feet on edges or toes

Tightens anything

Leans away

Tapping, drumming

These seem to be a good array of buying signals to look for...this is not an exhaustive list, but should be helpful.

very nice post Sagacious1420, i\'m sure we could all use this to our advantage.

Hey PheoX-

Welcome to the forum.

Glad to be of service.

Once you know what to look for, then you need to consider the subtleties of vary degrees of interest that women express. Interest, like most everything, isn\'t black &amp; white/all or none.

I view pheros as a good sorting tool. It seems to take less time to discern who\'s really interested and who\'s just kinda, sorta interested. Make sense? From there, it\'s up to me.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Trust me, I can still manage to totally screw it up, on occasion...especially if I\'ve had too much to drink and I\'m back to being just another blithering idiot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Whaddayagonnado?

Excellent post, Sag. There were a bunch there I\'d forgotten about. Thanks.

Hungry

Excuse mey TBird:
    At this website where i was such a time before talking about \"great wall of vagina\"

Let me decsribe shortly those explanation of this website:

Exp. crossed legs WHEN -&gt; pointed TOWARDS to you = good sign: interessted, trust, nice

Crossed legs WHEN -&gt; pointed slantwise (away from you) - not interessted BUT when she has turned her \"upper\"body to you - she is interessdet but she is her self not sure about her feelings (not real comfortable.)

Crossed legs AND crossed arms unambiguously = NO interessted - i want go etc.

And a laste note to all those: In the book \"Bodylanguage\" (german written) i ve read, if anyone is dabbing her feet / foot persist, he / she want to go.

Jup

---------------
    @Sagacious1420; very explamation, do you re too \"studying \" it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information