Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default -nol conversion positive responce report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all!
    When using application AE@1drop and SOE@4drops and some WAGG, no responces counted during first 3-4 hours. After 4 hours starting intence positive responces. Over 7 days of testing it, the same situation was comming pretty much the same. I tryed to add some -none in to mix and decrease -nol, but this was not works as expected.
    So, my question is, Does SOE -nol conversation gived me this delayed responces? Does -rone in a mix is critical? Does someone found, that WAGG and -rone works well together?
    General responces which counted: Intence looks from the women, Chattines (thanks to SOE), general \"easy\" and \"relaxed\" conversations, open postures, puppils dilation, eyeContact>smile.

P.S. How does doing ironration? Some news from him? It looks like I am starting to brake \"sweedesh barrier\", may-be he is too?
    /Bubu

Default Re: -nol conversion positive responce report

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hi all!
    When using application AE@1drop\"&gt;AE@1drop&lt;/a&gt; and &lt;a href=\"mailto:SOE@4drops and some WAGG, no responces counted during first 3-4 hours. After 4 hours starting intence positive responces. Over 7 days of testing it, the same situation was comming pretty much the same. I tryed to add some -none in to mix and decrease -nol, but this was not works as expected.
    So, my question is, Does SOE -nol conversation gived me this delayed responces? Does -rone in a mix is critical? Does someone found, that WAGG and -rone works well together?
    General responces which counted: Intence looks from the women, Chattines (thanks to SOE), general \"easy\" and \"relaxed\" conversations, open postures, puppils dilation, eyeContact&gt;smile.

P.S. How does doing ironration? Some news from him? It looks like I am starting to brake \"sweedesh barrier\", may-be he is too?
    /Bubu

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">&gt;

I think people might be getting carried away with the idea of conversions. First of all we dont *know* that it\'s the -nol converting into -none that is changing the reactions (especially since this conversion is very slow), it could even be something from the -rone.

It may even be that it isnt the conversions at all, and that the pheros have just died down slightly, or your attitude has adjusted accordingly...

Well I am continuing the experimentation since I already have so many different pheromone products. Still no conclusive hits - but I stay away from none heavy mixes nowadays. None mixes only give me either bad reactions (rare), no reactions (usual), and makes me in a bad mood (most of the time).

NOL heavy mixes, although not producing much results, at least does not affect my mood in negative way. Maybe I receive some small positive social affect from using nol, but it is really to small a difference to draw any conclusions.

Currently I am using between 4 and 8\" of SOE, 1 dab of NPA, and 1-2 Drops of WAGG each day. I am really starting to believe that pheromone products are either:

1) Not working at all, every hit someone reports is just placebo. It would still explain the stronger hits since really believing you are attractive significantly increases your attractiveness. My guess is that pheromone products works good for religious people, people believing in UFOs etc, and less good for the sceptic minded.

2) Working, but only one of many important factors. Only if you have most of the other factors in place (looks, self-confidence, outgoing personality etc), will you reap the benefit.

Bupu, have you had the same intense results after 4 hours useing SOE alone without any none, or have you always been useing that 1 drop AE in the mix when this has happend?

Phero Enthusiast

Most of the time it happenes wit AE present in a mix. So it could be something to do with -rone.
    Next day after usual application with 2 drops of Ae and SOE, I tryed SOE alone. After 4 hours there was the same reported effect. I think this is because or -none build-up.
    I do not think, that I feel attractive with or without pherromones, but some placebo is present, of course.
    Thanks, ironration, I think I know why are You feel this way. I have pretty much of this thoughts too.
    We will see.
    /Bubu

I get some of my best reactions 12-14 hours later! (8pm application, 8am lust). (AE alone or AE+APC+Amouage &lt;--le bomb!)

I don\'t -nol convertion is the key here. I think two other things are more important. The first is the that after some hours the mones become more a part of you, so their \"scent\" is more natural. The second is that, if you\'re talking delayed sexual come-ons, it could be a process of breaking down the person\'s rational mind that is whispering \"no you can not just jump this guy straight out!\" In the end the attraction usually becomes too strong.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, elvido!
    This is interesting though ,about natural break-down ballancing. So, in this case should I consider to bying , say, P10, and mix them \"my way\" to acieve natural ballance from the beginning?
    /Bubu

There are a few ppl on the forum here who beleive that -rone may cause some interesting reactions.

IIRC, -rone is the least understood of the common pheros used. IMHO, the fact that we don\'t know as much about -rone would lead me to consider that possibility of it playing a rather signifacant, albeit, unknown role in affecting synthetic mones...or possibly by interacting with our own pheros...none, nol and rone certainly don\'t account for all of the various types of pheros that our body produces naturally.

For example, refer to DST\'s post regarding \"the smell of fear\".

There is still much to be understood about the subject of pheromones.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, sure.
    But I tend to use pheromones from love-scent, that gives a small but good choice. Since -stadienone and WAGG and NPA/m will give me opportunity to play a little bit more, I will not stop on just only -none -nol assoriment.

Thread Information