Close

King of the coupons!

Default KING/QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hiya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Twice in me entire lifetime this has happened with me. No, I\'m not bragging, but wanted to know what made you feel King (males), Queen (females), of the Jungle after a great night of body dancing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I always make sure that me lady gets her first cummer with me oraltonguehernicely techniques. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] This is in case me hit a speed bump and burst too soon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Sometimes once, and sometimes twice. Then I get moncho and make her get on top to see the cowgirl in her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] They rode themselves into a cummer, and fell motionless on to me chest. While they laid there on me chest trying to regain their composure, I ran my fingers through her hair, caressing the area of the temple. In five to ten minutes, I hear these sounds. She\'s out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I say to myself, \"self! Ya done good!\" Knowing that me mate has enjoyed herself...me get this King of the Jungle feeling deep inside. This has happened only TWICE in me lifetime with two different ladies, but the feeling was great! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Was wondering about the rest of the world. What strokes yer ego? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: KING/QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE

...someone I\'m attracted to being excited to see me.

Also, last weekend a woman told me that she loved my penis because of it\'s \"heft\". I have to admit the ego liked that one.

Banned User

Yeah, nothing like having a huge ding dong.
    That must help out the ego.

King of the coupons!

That\'s a deep thought there Doc. Can\'t get that kind of feeling from no book! Tis a lovely thing to see someone light up because you come into view. Strokes the heart nicely. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

TMack - Having a huge dinggie linggie that doesn\'t work would be a bummer. So would not knowing how to use it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] There\'s more to it than one two three four one two three four.

Speaking of one two three four...do any of you guys practice the 9 shallow 1 deep thrust while you\'re pleasuring your lady/ladies? Will make ya famous!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Annnnd when it starts talking, you can say, \"It\'s talking to me baby!!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

In the sex department, I am always Queen of the Jungle.
    I am never inhibited, I am beyond comfortable with my body and I know how to make a man never stop thinking about me.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    and I know how to make a man never stop thinking about me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

&lt;gulp&gt; [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

In the sex department, I am always Queen of the Jungle.
    I am never inhibited, I am beyond comfortable with my body and I know how to make a man never stop thinking about me.

But what makes you feel that Queen of the Jungle feeling love? Is it seeing him half laying off the bed? Is he in the middle of the floor with one leg up in the air, drool running from his mouth, and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] What? Or is it all in your response...you\'re so good you\'re baaaaad? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] It\'s a wonderful thing being so comfortable in your own skin that it hurts isn\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] If people could only get that...it would cancel out a lot of negative things/thoughts. Me hat\'s off to ya Lady El, wit yo bad self! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Don\'t hurt nobody! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

You scared Dove? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Get a dog! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

You scared Dove? Get a dog!

Yes U\'m scared of the jungle queen [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

She scratches and bites [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m afraid a dog is not enough here.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Yes U\'m scared of the jungle queen [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

She can\'t hurt\'cha if she\'s tied up and blindfolded Dove. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Then you can make her say UNCLE when you find all her little sensitive places. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Sometimes a bad girl just needs the script flipped! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Besides...it\'s probably those bites and scratches that gets your goat anyways, you naughty boy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

She can\'t hurt\'cha if she\'s tied up and blindfolded Dove. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Then you can make her say UNCLE when you find all her little sensitive places. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Sometimes a bad girl just needs the script flipped! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Besides...it\'s probably those bites and scratches that gets your goat anyways, you naughty boy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Elana and Seadove. Somehow I think that\'s never gonna happen. lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Elana and Seadove. Somehow I think that\'s never gonna happen. lol

Hey ya\' never know.

Elana and Seadove. Somehow I think that\'s never gonna happen. lol

Hey ya\' never know.

Hey Jason... http://www.politicsforum.org/images/humour/stfu.jpg

Banned User

Hey Jason... http://www.politicsforum.org/images/humour/stfu.jpg

HAHAHHAHA, oh I gotcha\' Willis.

Jaja, Seadove que puede montar cuando me hacen, apenas no hace cualquier cosa loco.

ohhhhhh Soy muerto. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

HAHAHHAHA, oh I gotcha\' Willis.

Jaja, Seadove que puede montar cuando me hacen, apenas no hace cualquier cosa loco.

ohhhhhh Soy muerto.

Ha ha ha ha ha gotcha Willis [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What\'chu sayin\'???? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

He said loco dude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Pájaro loco ?

Banned User

Gimme the whole sentence.What did the queen\'s present jester say?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

&gt;

Banned User

Is that waht he said? Oh well, he\'s the jester, he can say what he likes, by appointment to her majesty.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Sumthin\' went wrong while editin\' ....

We are the hive, resistance is futile.

Thread Information