Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Negative TE response and failed Pheromax test

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Umm.. guys for further testing, can someone enlighten me on why pheromax didnt work? Look at the first post please?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Umm.. guys for further testing, can someone enlighten me on why pheromax didnt work? Look at the first post please?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It could very well be that the girls you were with that day were not in the right part of their cycle. I am thinking this, cause they weren\'t flirty with other guys either, am I right?

Phero Enthusiast

There were no other guys. Just my buddy-me and 3 girls. As my buddy has a g/f I was the only available guy there. The cycle thing may be feasible, but all three at the same time would be a hard probability. I knew one of them was having her period.

Phero Enthusiast

Humm.. So the situation is as enigmatic as I thought.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Had an interesting experience to add under this topic yesterday.

To refresh your memories, see this thread for my previous (and unfortunate) pheromax experiences.

Sprayed 1,5 sprays of pheromax on t-shirt chest and covered with nothing. Took a bus and went to meet my friend on the other end of the city (half and hour or so). We went to a Burgerking in which we met my friends mom (!), we sat and I went order sth. I had totally forgotten my mones and surprised when the cashier girl seemed to be flirting subtly. She didnot drop her clothes off of course but her subtle body lang and way of speaking (tonality, pauses) was very suggestive. She offered me to bring the stuff when they are ready, so I went back to the table. I decided to drag another table to make more room during which, the cashier girl came over and teased me (\"haha you are scratching the floor\"). I couldnt understand why she was showing exceptional attention, until my friends mom said \"ah-ha she is trying to make a conversation....after seeing such a handsome guy like you..\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] First of all I am not handsome, secondly I have an intuition that pheromax has a positive effect on older women. See my first pmax experience

Now, this experience contradicts with what I\'ve experienced before. I am getting so diverse reactions from Pmax, from indifference to flirt. I am totally confused about what makes this thing work.

Journeyman

the indifference may come if u are using to frequently. you are getting build up, especially as the nol converts to none. then, you may be oding without knowing it.

also, we don\'t know if there are any pherone conversions (from bacteria) that block new pheromone applicaions.

your first pheromax experience was probably postive because you had a clean slate to work with in terms of no pheromone buildup. remember, this stuff gives people pheromones mounts that are 100Xs what is natural, and so buildup affects performance when you put 100Xs on top of 100xs

Phero Enthusiast

Nope, I use pmax once in two weeks or so and on clothes, not on skin.

Journeyman

could no results me that the clothes don\'t always provuide the heat to release enough of the pheromones for them to be picked up by others in the air?

Phero Enthusiast

That may be. But in the first post of this thread, I used pheromax on my head. And I hadnt used anything prior to pmax.

Do you have any colognes aside from coolwaters?

Journeyman

akinu, wearing on your head provides heat like wearing on skin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information