Close

Stranger

Default Questions from a newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <font color=\"black\"> </font> I’m very new to this, so bear with me if came across as rather ignorant about the subject matter.

I’ll be traveling to some Asian countries (China, Japan, etc..) for an extended long period of time (maybe 6 month or so). I’m interested in knowing what products are the better choices for the Asian ladies I’ll be running into (in professional and social settings.)

From what I read on this forum, A1 and NOL seem to be the better choice. Can anyone recommend some specific products (please use the full product name if you can). I’m looking for something that can be used alone or mixed with my cologne; and I’d prefer non-scented or very light-scented ones.

Your suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Simon

Phero Pro

Default Re: Questions from a newbie

The Scent of Eros is the best source of -nol you can get (pay attention that I\'m not sayin\' it is the product that has more -nol). It has -nol and -rone. It is scented though.

If you want something with A1, you could get the New Pheromax. It has -none, -nol (less than the -none) and A1.

W/Asian culture the way it is, I\'d say go w/a -NOL heavy product. I\'d recommend Scent of Eros (SOE), but that has a strong fragrance. Although I remember reading posts from people saying that they combined SOE w/their favorite colognes and the scents didn\'t clash (according to them). If you have some time before you go off on your long trip, you can get some SOE gel packs (good for two to three applications per pack) to see if you like the fragrance. Also, I think Bruce still sends one free SOE gel pack w/every order.

You can make an SOE clone out of the chemistry set, but I\'m not sure if Bruce sells the chemistry set to newbies. I don\'t want to give out wrong info like I did w/A1 (I mistakenly said that you could get a refund w/A1. You can\'t.)

Otherwise, I\'d go w/Alter Ego (AE); either the men\'s or women\'s version. They both have the three main mones (-NOL, -RONE, and -NONE), but in different ratios. I can\'t remember what the ratios are, but the women\'s version has more -NOL, I know that. I can\'t say anything about the fragrance of AE, since I use an AE clone (the chemistry set), but maybe others can tell you about it.

WAGG is a good product for that \"friendly\" aura, but its much more useful when used in mixes/combos.

Not to make your choice any more confusing, but you might also want to consider the dynamic duo:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html

You get both Alter Ego (AE) and The Edge (TE) at a discount. Don\'t get the women\'s version of the dynamic duo. I don\'t think the women\'s version of TE will be of much use to you, IMHO.

TE combined w/AE is good for sexual hits. You\'ll want a good cover scent when using TE. Even if you don\'t use TE during your trip through the far east, you might play w/it when you\'re back in the states.

I hope this helps.

Stranger

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    W/Asian culture the way it is, I\'d say go w/a -NOL heavy product.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Please explain. Does Asian culture prefer stronger scent?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I don\'t think the women\'s version of TE will be of much use to you, IMHO.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks for reminding me. What a scary that that will be. LOL

No, I meant that, for the most part, people are more reserved; especially women.

I\'m an asian born and raised in the states. My parents would always get VERY angry at my sister whenever she flirts w/a guy and makes the first move, for example. Its considered slutty or whorish. Its stupid, IMHO. I don\'t see anything wrong w/a woman making the first move and being aggressive. But each culture to their own, I guess.

I think -NONE products work positively on asian women also, but you\'re perhaps less likely to see a reaction like you would w/a caucasian American. Or even an asian American.

This is strictly my opinion, of course.

I don\'t know if you\'ve tried searching for threads on asian women, but you might want to try it. Just be sure to change the DATE RANGE to ALL POSTS. There are quite a few threads on the subject. There\'s one thread where three or four guys in Singapore talk about their experiences. One guy has great luck w/using Primal Instict for men (PI\\m), which surprises me. I think he combines it w/SOE.

As for TE\\w (women\'s version of TE), Elana posted a PM from Bruce saying that it has less -NONE than the men\'s version, and has two secret ingredients (the men\'s has one). Some guys have been experimenting w/it and its sister product New Pheromone Additive for women (NPA\\w). But I wouldn\'t start experimenting w/it just yet; w/you still being a newbie and all.

SimonBirch-

Welcome to the forum. Ppl have posted good success w/ nol based products like SoE. I have seen good results from AE/m, both as a standalone and w/ some SoE, and it has a nice musky fragrance so it doesn\'t need a cover scent IMO. IIRC, there seems to be an aversion reaction, or something, to high none or none only products. Don\'t quote me on that, though. Try a search for AE/m or Asians or something along those lines. Be sure to use the \"and\" function as opposed to the \"entire phrase\" function for best results, also double check the date range of your search. If you still have some Qs after doing a search...then, by all means...but I know this has been discussed in the recent past, so you should have no trouble w/ either a search or just browsing back a few pages.

Thread Information