Close

Stranger

Default Your Thoughts on Spells & Voodoo

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone considered using spells or voodoo to enchance their situation

I stumbled upon a site that casts spells at your request. Whether it be for love, money, lust, sex appeal, to bring back a lost love, etc..... as anyone considered actually doing it. Or to buy a voodoo doll.

I bought a few lucky charms from their site because of their guranteed service that it will work.

Anyways....what are ur thoughts on this matter. Consider the possibility if you combine pheromones and a attractant spell together. Would that not be the ultimate????

Default Re: Your Thoughts on Spells & Voodoo

Okay even though I\'m a skeptic of nones at this time and sometimes think that success has more to do with behavior and attitude then the actually products. Even I think that there is more scientific support for nones then magic charms.

Let us know if they work though. I always enjoy learning about new things. And always believe in giving every thing a chance to prove itself.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I stumbled upon a site that casts spells at your request. Whether it be for love, money, lust, sex appeal, to bring back a lost love, etc..... as anyone considered actually doing it. Or to buy a voodoo doll.

I bought a few lucky charms from their site because of their guranteed service that it will work.

Anyways....what are ur thoughts on this matter. Consider the possibility if you combine pheromones and a attractant spell together. Would that not be the ultimate????

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It makes me think of a story I saw recently about a shaman in the congo who was selling a spell to protect people from bullets. He didn\'t have a lot of repeat customers for some reason. The tribe finally caught on after several people had their days ruined by fake spells. They beat the poor fraud to death.

Banned User

Even my grandmother does not believe in spells and witchcraft.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I personally wouldn\'t pay for that sort of spell.

You may find this page interesting...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1567184561/qid=1057065981/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/102-3542694-2053712?v=glance&amp;s=books&amp;n=507846

Phero Enthusiast

Spells and Voodoo are bullsh*t. There is no scientific basis for them.

Pheromones have tons of research and facts behind them.

While I agree with you about magic and such, please remeber that trains would never go faster than 26 miles per hour because all the air would be sucked out and the passengers would suffocate and Bumble bees and ducks cannot fly. Those are all scientific facts from one time or another. Just because we cannot prove something does not make it wrong or right. For the vast amount of knowledge we have accumulated, we still know so little. I am never very eager to accept the lack of scientific proof as proof that something does not happen.

Journeyman

I\'m not saying there\'s no \"possible\" basis for this type of thing. I am, however, skeptical about people selling something so valuable over the internet to strangers for just A few dollars.
    It\'s like those no money down real estate people. If they know this extraordinary information that can make you rich why not use it themselves to make millions instead of selling it to you for ten bucks?

Phero Enthusiast

While I agree with you about magic and such, please remeber that trains would never go faster than 26 miles per hour because all the air would be sucked out and the passengers would suffocate and Bumble bees and ducks cannot fly. Those are all scientific facts from one time or another. Just because we cannot prove something does not make it wrong or right. For the vast amount of knowledge we have accumulated, we still know so little. I am never very eager to accept the lack of scientific proof as proof that something does not happen.

Hahahaha. Yeah well at least when we discuss the thermodynamics or physics of a train moving, we have physical laws and expiriments to fall back on. with voodoo its all heresay and not a single reproducible phenomenon. I dont really feel like arguing anymore, i concede that there is about 1/trillionth possibility that there is some physics law to explain \'spells\', but its so small that its pointless to even bring up.

I\'d sure like to know what assumptions you used to come up with that number or even a close approximation. None of the statistics I know allow me to calculate without some known values and some good assumptions. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information