Close

King of the coupons!

Default THE MOUTH WATERING SUNDRESS!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Buon giorno tutti!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Was in me bed this morning, chillin!!...with the most FEROCIOUS boner that any hungry woman could ever want ta seeee! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Stimulating this beastly stiffer (all two inches!), was the thought of a beautiful lady wearing this semiclinging...SUNDRESS. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] That IS one of the most sexiest sights I could lay me eyes, being that the sight of a naked body does wonders for filling the lower blood vessels as well. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Wanted to share and get others thoughts, opions, views, ideas on women wearing the......SUNDRESS! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Every WOMAN should have at least two in her wardrobe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: THE MOUTH WATERING SUNDRESS!!

You don\'t have to tell us everyday you have a boner, Mobes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    You don\'t have to tell us everyday you have a boner, Mobes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t get a boner everyday Franki...once a year, and today was the day!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I so share your appreciation of sundresses. They are at once lady-like and sexy, those bare shoulders and the clear impression that there is not much underneath.

Yum.

Besides for being sexy, they are so comfortable. Nobody has to know if you are sans panties. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Besides for being sexy, they are so comfortable. Nobody has to know if you are sans panties. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And you appreciated every breeze in a way you just can\'t otherwise. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Stranger

oh to be down wind of those breezes.

King of the coupons!

Whitehall...it\'s official! You\'re now a member on me HERO list. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] To appreciate a GOOD SUNDRESS separates you from the rest! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Lady El...No one will know that you\'re sans panties, buuut Mobley. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Tis the sun that compliments the sundress, tis the woman that makes it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I\'ll be watching. Peekaboo...I see you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sexy...enjoy your breeze honey, for I will enjoy your passing, lovely display. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Burger...I\'m sooooooooooo feeling ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

For the restofyous...slow down the next time you cross a sundress. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You\'re cheating yourselves of something sooooooo vonderful! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Mobley, you\'re such a riot!! Now I have to go out and get myself a sundress!! I\'ll think of you every time I wear it.

P.S. Oh, I see you recommend every woman have 2 in her wardrobe, so OK, monsieur, I\'ll get two. Hope they\'re on clearance now.

King of the coupons!

Mobley, you\'re such a riot!! Now I have to go out and get myself a sundress!! I\'ll think of you every time I wear it.

Say huh!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] You don\'t own a sundress!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Get two, and wear it in the house when the sun is shinning brightly, with Lady Elana\'s touch...no panteeeeees!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Should I see ya in the street...you\'ll definitely get a serious DIHL with a dab of drool! Get this...a DIHL without any mones! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And if ya think of ME every time you wear it...me hope that your headlights comes on! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Tootles!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Gotta agree with you Mobley - the sundress is about the sexiest thing a lady can wear. I always wonder when I see these ladies/gals in tight jeans, bared midriff etc. why they don\'t realize that sometimes more is a WHOLE lot more. I\'m loving looking at all these fine lassies in their sundresses here in the hot NY summer heat. And this one lady I saw today ---&gt; Hot Damn!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Gotta agree with you Mobley - the sundress is about the sexiest thing a lady can wear. I always wonder when I see these ladies/gals in tight jeans, bared midriff etc. why they don\'t realize that sometimes more is a WHOLE lot more. I\'m loving looking at all these fine lassies in their sundresses here in the hot NY summer heat. And this one lady I saw today ---&gt; Hot Damn!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sexiest thing she can wear outside the house Big P! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] For me, it puts class on a whole new level! Is there such a thing as dirty class!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Cause that\'s what it is to me! Class that makes me wanna get oh so dirty! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] YESSSSSSir! There\'s something about a semiclinging sundress that make me wanna strip naked in the streets and beat me chest. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] It just makes me soooo junglelistically horny!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Me Tarzan! You Jane! Put on that sundress and work that thang! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Marvelous! Marvelous I say! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Only a keen eye can really truly appreciate the....SUNDRESS. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Saw my first sundress

of the year yesterday Mobley.

The climate here is pretty temperate, I wear shorts away from work most days

of the year. But I think this was the first official sundress I've seen this year and was reminded of this

thread.

King of the coupons!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    Saw

my first sundress of the year yesterday Mobley.

The climate here is pretty temperate, I wear shorts away from

work most days of the year. But I think this was the first official sundress I've seen this year and was reminded

of this thread.
    Damn you to helllllllll, IPB!!!!
    Tis such a lovely sight ... a nice looking

feline in a sundress.

Lucky you ... I hate not being first!!!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information