Close

upsidedown

Default Happy 4th, One Week Early

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know the 4th of July is a week away, but I just couldn\'t wait that long to post this nice site I came across. Enjoy!

http://www.njagyouth.org/liberty.htm

Phero Dude

Default Re: Happy 4th, One Week Early

Ooooooo, now that is sweet. Thanx for the link, USD.

King of the coupons!

Oooooooooooooooo! Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooo! Awhhhhhhhhhhh! Soooooooo bootiful! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Thanks Mister! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Makes me wish I was back devouring that Apple w/ every waking breath...alas, I\'m chillin\' on the other coast, now. Things change...and, yet, they don\'t!?!

From my family to yours...via Scotland and the French Revolution and then, w/ Gen. Lafeyette, to the American Revolution...CHEERS to AMERICA! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Besides, it took much longer than a week, anyway! Right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

H A P P Y FOURTH OF JULY TA YA ALL! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Tis the season to be jolly! Fa lala la lala la la la!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Be careful out there! Annnnd watch out for the other guy, cause he can\'t drive. I want you all back here Monday morning bright and early, safe and sound, reporting all your firework hits, so I can have something to go wit me morning cup of coffee, after me finish me jelquing exercises. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Have some good weekend fun all. Annnnnd remember...an OD can get\'cha killed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I live in another country, but I would like congratulate americans pelople for your national date. Lets everybody in the wold fight for Democracy and Freedom. Congratulations! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Happy 4th, everybody! Be careful driving, don\'t point that bottle rocket at anybody, and when your eyes aren\'t fast enough to follow that car that just passed the window without making you dizzy--stop drinking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THE AMERICAN MEMBERS OF THE FORUM.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

upsidedown

It looks like they took down the fireworks site from my link. What a bummer! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

<font color=\"red\">HAPPY </font> <font color=\"blue\"> 4th of </font> <font color=\"red\">J </font> <font color=\"blue[color:red\"> U </font> L </font> <font color=\"blue\">Y </font> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information