Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: I want my FTR :-(

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ... or the Tabasco Sauce off my table....

Phero Dude

WE MUST GET HER BACK. Period. I don\'t know what she\'s trying to pull, but she just can\'t leave her tribe like this. We DEPEND on her.

Any ideas on how we\'\'ll capture her? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Lucky, if you want to catch FTR you´ve got to pop into the nearest swinger club and lure her with pheros and the promise of hot sex [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She´s probobly too shagged out to type anything [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

I stop posting for a while and FTR disappears, well time to chase the most poster title again. Im about 3000 posts short. Now where has FTR gone, FTR im back so come back oh come back oh come back he he.

**DONOTDELETE**

In my humble opinion, if someone were to start an orgy FTR would be right in the thick of things!

Well, Nate, I see you\'ve got your day all planned out.

Can I come over? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sexyredhead
    Itll be a long, hard, hot, moist day if you come! sure, It would be my pleasure for you to come over and over and over! Be ready this has potential to get very very messy and dirty! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Get her quick my animal insticts are taking over.

I\'ll just head on out to my car right now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thats my kind of girl , but no doing 69 until you get here with me!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Thats my kind of girl , but no doing 69 until you get here with me!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

*pout* Ok, ok! Fine!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

First Phantom now FTR, who\'s next [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]?

[ears perk up]

Did somebody say orgy...I haven\'t attended one since last summer. Move over SRH, surely you can make room for one more writhing body. Hey, who\'s that other redhead over there...is that...no, it can\'t be...FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Get over here girl and show me the love. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I\'ve got some BBQ chicken legs for ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ears perk up]

Did somebody say orgy...I haven\'t attended one since last summer. Move over SRH, surely you can make room for one more writhing body. Hey, who\'s that other redhead over there...is that...no, it can\'t be...FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Get over here girl and show me the love. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I\'ve got some BBQ chicken legs for ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Jump on in. As long as I get to be in the middle. It\'s a bit chilly in here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ears perk up]

Jump on in. As long as I get to be in the middle. It\'s a bit chilly in here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don\'t mind if I do! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] SRH I wouldn\'t have you anywhere else. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Well, OK I can think of a couple of other places I wouldn\'t mind having you, but I won\'t go there right now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Guess you\'ll just have to use your imagination, for now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Why you so cold anyway? Guess you need a warm pair of strong arms (or 2 or 3 or more) wrapped around you, eh sweetheart. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Never fear, I\'m here for ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You\'re so thoughtful. That\'s much better, thanks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You\'re welcome! Happy to lend a hand (or 2), here and there and over there and Oh, right here....mmmmmm, how\'s that feel? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You\'re welcome! Happy to lend a hand (or 2), here and there and over there and Oh, right here....mmmmmm, how\'s that feel? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oooooh, do that again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And again...and again...and again...and again.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But, only if you say pretty please w/ a big juicy strawberry on top! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ummmmm, is it getting warm in here? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Or am I just getting horny...er, um...I mean, hungry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

man I hope FTR doesn´t get too jealous about this hanky panky and she´s not part of it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] andwhere´s Elena gotten to now ? OMG there must be a black hole in cyber space and it´s slowly sucking innocent forum members into nothingness and ..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img], yeah what ?????
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

andwhere´s Elena gotten to now ? OMG there must be a black hole in cyber space and it´s slowly sucking innocent forum members into nothingness and

Hey CJ...I am still around, and I am far from innocent. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

I am far from innocent.

I just knew someone was gonna say that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] good you´re still here phew [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    CJ ( who is totally and utterly innocent - yeah ) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Well i could have got sucked into cyberspace, perhaps FTR\'s computer went caput. I still think the black whole in cyber space has got our FTR. Jambat and phantom, FTR will soon become donotdeletethis

King of the coupons!

Well i could have got sucked into cyberspace, perhaps FTR\'s computer went caput. I still think the black whole in cyber space has got our FTR. Jambat and phantom, FTR will soon become donotdeletethis

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!! FTR wouldn\'t leave me...we never got to dance! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Where is this cyber space!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I\'m moving there! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Honey, please come home. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I need you to kiss me on my ego as I suck on your OOoooh Ooooo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Got\'a nipple I can borrow? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Sadhu

any news??? I´m getting a little worried now.

She is doing great. I\'ll tell her you say hi. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

yeah do! So what´s been happening, I bet I guessed right, yes? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

&lt;----------- missing his little slice of FTR too!

&lt;bottom lip comes out&gt;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information