Close

Thread: Animals

Stranger

Default Animals

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I\'m a newbie from Norway.
    My neighbour have a cat that allways have been kinda \"afraid\" of me, not wanting me to pet it etc. But when I started using APC and SOE the cat just don\'t want to leave me alone. Constantly wanting me to pet it. I also met a dog today that kept walking around me in circles and looking strangely at me. I really hope this is just an coincidence and not that my mones attract animals!. Kinda wierd. Any thoughts?

Default Re: Animals

It could very likely be your mones; but don\'t quote me on it.

I remember when I first found this site, I read some reports from people about getting reactions from the wrong species.

I know one guy (I can\'t remember who it was) was dog-sitting for a friend. He said the dog kept running out of the house whenever he opened the door. So he put a drop of either AE\\m or RM (or maybe it was something else, I can\'t remember for sure) on the couch. The dog spent the rest of the day on the couch w/its nose right over the spot where the the mone was placed.

If you do a seach on \"dogs\", I\'m sure you\'ll find some threads. Just make sure you change the DATE RANGE to ALL POSTS.

I gave a friend one of the TE samples and he told me the same story about his cats.

So, if you are going on a safari, do not wear mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Read this.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=17616& amp;page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=& fpart=1

Someone else, I think it was SwingerMD, had a post about being chased by a dog while wearing mones as well. I\'m not sure where the link to it is. You could run a search for \"dog\" or \"animals\" and probably find some more discussion on this. I know this topic has been discussed before....so you\'re not alone.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Someone else, I think it was SwingerMD, had a post about being chased by a dog while wearing mones as well. I\'m not sure where the link to it is. You could run a search for \"dog\" or \"animals\" and probably find some more discussion on this.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t remind me . . . . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=20626& amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&am p;vc=1

I remember one time I wore NPA/m and I passed by this dog and it barked at me. Then I looked at it and I swore I heard it whimpering! I don\'t know! Whatever!

upsidedown

Check out this link as well. I came across it while reading through the archives a few days ago.

And you thought you had problems. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Odd dog behavior...Could it be pheromones?

Maybe the company isn\'t using human pheromones? Just a thought.

Enlightened One

Oh yes animal reactions always fun. My advice avoid SOE and leather jackets - animals and people look real funny at ya.!

Thread Information