Close

Default Kitchen Sink Mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yo!

I always carry an APC/NPA (5:1) based mix with me. Over the years it\'s had any number of other ingredients included in it. For whatever reason, the last time I mixed one up I actually wrote down what I put in it.

Here it is:

APC(m)-125 parts
    NPA(m)-10 parts
    CS Nol- 4 parts
    CS A1 - 4 parts
    WAGG - 4 parts
    NPA(w)-1 part
    *PI(m)- 1 part
    *PI(w)- 1 part

* I pre-cut the oil-based PI\'s with 95% Everclear at a ratio of 3:1 (alcohol to PI) to insure they would mix well. But the \"part\" number given represents the quantity of the actual undiluted phero product.

I actually used 5 drops for every \"part\" and ended up with quite a substantial quantity of mix when finished. (Imagine counting out 625 drops of APC!)

I used to calculate the number of drops of cover scent (in this case APC) by giving each phero component a value in terms of cover needed, but have since discovered that 5 parts of APC to any number of mixed pheros (with the possible exceptions of CS None and CS Rone) seems to do the trick nicely.

So, to ballpark the number of different pheros contained, I figured:
    1 A-None
    2 A-Nol
    3 A1
    4 Copulins (trace amounts from PI(w))
    5 & 6 (Hopefully) At least 2 \"secret ingredients\" (considering that the SI in NPA(m) MAY also be found in NPA(w)(?))
    7, 8, 9 (?) Whatever\'s in WAGG (?)

For the observant: The \"Kitchen Sink\" in this case, the thing that this mix DOESN\'T include, is Androsterone.
    Why?
    After extensive research and careful consideration I realized that I was out of A-Rone.
    Otherwise I\'d have dumped some in there for sure! Probably on a par with the NPA(w) and the PI\'s, but surely no more than 10% of total phero content.
    Add A-Rone and new Pheromax (for its beta-Nol) and you\'re pretty sure to have at least a 10-way mix. (Speculation)

The Good Part:
    This concoction is very compatible with the fragrance of Green Irish Tweed, my cologne mainstay. In fact after making this batch I found that by applying a few drops of this stuff and spraying a shot of TE sandalwood on top of it using the 2mL sampler spray, the resulting combination of scents actually mimicked the fragrance of Green Irish Tweed to a surprising degree. (I\'d imagine that just straight APC and TEs would do pretty much the same.)

The Bad Part:
    The bad part\'s not THAT bad, but since the mix is SO compatible with TEs, the next time I\'ll probably back off on the NPA content since the total phero effect of the combination of the two (mix and TEs) seems just SLIGHTLY heavy on the NPA/TE side. Not a BIG deal, but enough to make me realize that it\'s always a good idea to mix small batches even when you\'re SURE you know what you\'re doing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: Kitchen Sink Mix

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    APC(m)-125 parts
    NPA(m)-10 parts
    CS Nol- 4 parts
    CS A1 - 4 parts
    WAGG - 4 parts
    NPA(w)-1 part
    *PI(m)- 1 part
    *PI(w)- 1 part

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] good lord oscar ! YOu ? YOu too ? Throw some cops in it and u\'ll be Watcher-2 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ok seriously , your intention with this mix , is probably to have lots of \"colors\" in a mix. More colors = More chances that MORE people will like atleast one of them.(FTR copyrighted anology) Right ?
    Guess thats good, though too expensive for others to recreate.

upsidedown

What about your results with this mix? Have you used it yet and gotten good results?

TBiRD,

Take another look. There ARE Cops in there!

I\'ll venture a guess that there are at least a dozen forum members who ALREADY have all the components of this mix.

There isn\'t a special forum for \"Phero Users Who AREN\'T Lightweights\", so I HAD to post it here! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And, I don\'t think I\'ll ever become another Watcher!
    There is but ONE! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

OH G-D NOOOOOOO!!
    IT\'S THE SON OF WATCHER!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

usd,

I get great results from this mix, especially when I wear it with the Tweed. It\'s hard to say how many of the \"Wow! What\'s that you\'re wearing!(s)\" come from the fact that Green Irish Tweed isn\'t a very mainstream fragrance, but I\'ve found women, especially the younger ones (20\'s range) to be extremely responsive to the overall mix. The older ones like it too, but it\'s especially notable to a man my age (48) when a sweet young thing is climbing you to get a noseful of your neck.

The mix itself is in the \"minimalist\" vein when it comes to A-None content and evokes more in the way of flirtation than overt sexual response, but that\'s why I like to carry the 2mL sampler that I refill with TEs to supplement the sexual effect when there\'s a welcome nibble on the line.

Thread Information